What's new

Indian goods import suspended at Benapole port due to India’s refusal to allow export of BD goods

Nope, it's worse.

- Misinterprets my statement due to poor command of English. I was clear and concise, no room for misunderstanding, yet he misinterprets what I meant.

* Seriously poor knowledge of regional geography as well. I made sure to point out ' North-Western war torn neighbour' and yet he misunderstood.

- Is perplexed, cross and consequently butthurt, attempts to make a snarky remark, fails miserably. He fails because I wasn't referring to India, panties caught in a twist, and for what; nothing.

- I explain I wasn't referring to India, make a request for him to improve his comprehension skills not in mala fide.

- Rebukes and refutes me, quite audaciously asks me to learn how to type, he is probably so bad at English, he doesn't see, how he misunderstood.

- Finally I point out his mistakes, gently.

- Feels hurt, Ego rubbed the wrong way, pulls out dictionary and begins with the two dollar pedantry. Incorporates the biggest word, he could find into the sentence; Ad hominem.

- I try one last time, very subtly, to set things straight, in an effort to reach an amicable settlement with no hard feelings.

- Asks me to 'Jog on', another snarky remark.

- At this point, I had an adequately harsh response ready but I digress, it would all be in vain as he would misunderstand that too.

People on the internet are mongrels, they blame you for anything and everything, you point out your innocence and their mistakes, they flip and start spewing gibberish.

But hey, atleast this one is well mannered.

So I wouldn't say times 'two', rather more like times 'five'.

I don't even like labelling random users on here as 'Sanghi', it would be a lot easier, if they weren't spewing textual filth on here all the time.
Virgin Chhatrapati vs Chad DalalErMaNodi

Bangladesh urges India to solve stalemate on border
Lorries queue at border crossing after Bangladeshi traders demand India open imports from Bangladesh
Md. Kamruzzaman |02.07.2020

thumbs_b_c_7d0c837008814030058d7cd330223147.jpg

DHAKA, Bangladesh

The Indian government should take initiative to resolve a stand-still of cross-border trade on the largest land port between Dhaka and New Delhi, said the Bangladeshi foreign minister on Thursday.

Speaking to Anadolu Agency over the recent halt of trade across the Benapole land port due to protests from Bangladeshi traders, AK Abdul Momen said both countries’ officials had held several meetings to resume the movement of lorries laden with goods that was paused due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He noted that following the mutual consensus between Dhaka and New Delhi, the Bangladeshi side has been allowing Indian trucks into Bangladesh. However, the government of the Indian state of West Bengal bordering Bangladesh did not allow any Bangladeshi trucks into the country, he claimed.

"Indian provincial government is ignoring the decision of the central government,” he said, adding: "It is the responsibility of the Indian government to solve the crisis. We have been allowing their lorries and so they must allow ours.”

However, Dhaka did not and will not contact the West Bengal government, he underlined noting that the Indian central government and the provincial government should come together and solve the crisis.

Lorries queue at border crossing

Nearly 500 Indian lorries were seen waiting on the other side of the border to cross into Bangladesh, said local media reports.

According to the port authorities, the trucks have been barred from entering Bangladesh since Wednesday night following the protest of five traders’ associations that used the border for overseas trade.

They accused the local government in India of barring Bangladeshi trucks for more than three months, saying as many trucks were waiting on the Bangladeshi side.

Bilateral trade between the two countries exceeded $10 billion in 2019 out of which the volume of Bangladeshi exports was only $1 billion, according to the Engineering Export Promotion Council of India. The greater portion of this bilateral trade is reportedly being done through this port.

Meanwhile, Indian media also reported on the concerns of Bangladeshi exporters.

“No export after June 29 to Bangladesh. A large number of trucks loaded with Indian goods are not being allowed,” confirmed Praveen Khandelwal, secretary-general of the Confederation of All India Traders that represents over 70 million traders in India.

Without stating details, he added India allowed export of goods from Petrapole, the largest land border port with Bangladesh, on June 7 but has not allowed import of goods from Bangladesh.

"Bangladesh has stopped importing since this morning on the ground that their exports are not accepted by India even though we have taken our export cargo. There is a stalemate at the border," Sushil Patwari, chairman of the Federation of Indian Exporter Organisations told local media.

*Cheena Kapoor from Delhi contributed to this story

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/bangladesh-urges-india-to-solve-stalemate-on-border/1897793

Quick - who can tell me if this stalemate actually has the blessings of the Bangladeshi Govt. higher ups? :-)

I believe this is power-play between Didi in Kolkata and Modi in Delhi. Hasina is siding with Modi, maybe. Didi is desperate for attention, and is leveraging Petrapole, fishing for handouts from Delhi...

Nope, it's worse.

- Misinterprets my statement due to poor command of English. I was clear and concise, no room for misunderstanding, yet he misinterprets what I meant.

* Seriously poor knowledge of regional geography as well. I made sure to point out ' North-Western war torn neighbour' and yet he misunderstood.

- Is perplexed, cross and consequently butthurt, attempts to make a snarky remark, fails miserably. He fails because I wasn't referring to India, panties caught in a twist, and for what; nothing.

- I explain I wasn't referring to India, make a request for him to improve his comprehension skills not in mala fide.

- Rebukes and refutes me, quite audaciously asks me to learn how to type, he is probably so bad at English, he doesn't see, how he misunderstood.

- Finally I point out his mistakes, gently.

- Feels hurt, Ego rubbed the wrong way, pulls out dictionary and begins with the two dollar pedantry. Incorporates the biggest word, he could find into the sentence; Ad hominem.

- I try one last time, very subtly, to set things straight, in an effort to reach an amicable settlement with no hard feelings.

- Asks me to 'Jog on', another snarky remark.

- At this point, I had an adequately harsh response ready but I digress, it would all be in vain as he would misunderstand that too.

People on the internet are mongrels, they blame you for anything and everything, you point out your innocence and their mistakes, they flip and start spewing gibberish.

But hey, atleast this one is well mannered.

So I wouldn't say times 'two', rather more like times 'five'.

I don't even like labelling random users on here as 'Sanghi', it would be a lot easier, if they weren't spewing textual filth on here all the time.

Very well explained. You Sir - hereby win the coveted "post of the month" award. :enjoy::cheers:

This will further deteriorate awami leagues postion in BD
No , it will elevate AL position in Bangladesh . It's called tit for tat . AL was expected to take the action long ago . Common AL folks never support India or they never have any soft side to India unlike some political traitors who claimed that Bangladesh India relationship is like husband and wife .
I’m waiting for the foreign minister to apologize
Why he will apologise ? Such people will just be inactive in AL day by day . So no need to demand apology from this retard. Let them ( and all politicians ) be inactive in Bangladeshi politics so that democracy ( rule of savage people) will never return in Bangladesh .

It seems Hazrat Hasina Bibi's HILSHA diplomacy
Hazrat @bluesky , HILSA was not diplomacy , but it was a process to keep enemy closer .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazrat @bluesky , HILSA was not diplomacy , but it was a process to keep enemy closer .
Since when your BAL group has been thinking India is an enemy? Stop bullshitting. By the way, was not you yourself who prescribed the term Hazrat Hasina in another thread? Why do you run away now.

BAL remains Indian pet dog until this evil party exists. The re3sult is Indian boycot of BD goods. No amount of Hilsha diplomacy could solve any issue. It only brought shame to the country. It is the same with BAL husband-wife diplomacy. No one ever heard of such non-diplomatic term. BD is run by amaetures like Hasina and Momen and you are here to praise them always.

Amusing to see the Bangladeshis here yet to utter a word against their favourite didi, whose actions led to the trade being stopped. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.:rofl:

Since when your BAL group has been thinking India is an enemy?
Hazrat , will you never understand the reality ? Why do you forget that it's BAL who were the real traitor to Mujib ?Anyway hazrat you are too dumb to understand it !
Stop bullshitting.
Hazrat it's you who are bullshitting and always do.

By the way, was not you yourself who prescribed the term Hazrat Hasina in another thread?
Hazrat @bluesky, I am afraid of your sanity now . has old age completely destroyed you ? When I addressed her as hazrat ? It was @Homo Sapiens who posted the thread where whip swapon ( স্বপন) called her Hazrat sheikh Hasina and then people were burst in to trolling ?

find the thread and learn what was my stance here of this hazrat!
Why do you run away now.
So probably you understand that running away isn't my style .Just find the thread , it will remind you .

BAL remains Indian pet dog until this evil party exists
Yes BAL after the death of Bangabandhu is really indian pet dog . And before independence the process was started when leftists intentionally joined AL to spoil it . But perhaps you forgot that who is the founder of AL .

The re3sult is Indian boycot of BD goods.
So what? Bangladesh is always acting correctly . It's called tit for tat .

No amount of Hilsha diplomacy could solve any issue
Do you really believe that few tons of was to please India ? What is your IQ level Hazrat ?

It only brought shame to the country.
Nah shame to intellectuals like you who always kowtow to other countries and always try to prove that how insignificant and meaningless Bangladesh is ( perhaps until they won't follow your development model strictly ) !

It is the same with BAL husband-wife diplomacy.
Stop bullshitting okay ? AL is nothing , only Hasina is reality. Did hasina say the husband wife theory ?
BD is run by amaetures like Hasina and Momen and you are here to praise them always.
You are either a pathological liar or losing your memory due to old age , do you know this hazrat @bluesky ? I praise Hasina only , but never praised any other BAL leader , I despise them , and I made no difference them with BNP leaders .

And Also Hasina is not amateur , but she is a fish of deep sea . You are too arrogant to accept it because of your shallow line of thinking .

Last edited:
hazrat , will you never understand the reality ? Why do you forget that it's BAL who were the real traitor to Mujib ?Anyway hazrat you are too dumb to understand it !

Hazrat @bluesky, I am afraid of your sanity now . has old age completely destroyed you ? When I addressed her as hazrat ? It was @Homo Sapiens who posted the thread where whip swapon ( স্বপন) called her Hazrat sheikh Hasina and then people were burst in to trolling ?

So probably you understand that running away isn't my style .Just find the thread , it will remind you .

Yes BAL after the death of Bangabandhu is really indian pet dog . And before independence the process was started when leftists intentionally joined AL to spoil it . But perhaps you forgot that who is the founder of AL .

Do you really believe that few tons of was to please India ? What is your IQ level Hazrat ?

Nah shame to intellectuals like you who always kowtow to other countries and always try to prove that how insignificant and meaningless Bangladesh is ( perhaps until they won't follow your development model strictly ) !

Stop bullshitting okay ? AL is nothing , only Hasina is reality b. Did hasina say the husband wife theory ?

You are either a pathological liar or losing your memory due to old age , do you know this hazrat @bluesky ? I praise Hasina only , but never praised any other BAL leader , I despise them , and I made no difference them with BNP leaders .

And Also Hasina is not amateur , but she is a fish of deep sea . You are too arrogant to accept it because of your shallow line of thinking .
Hazrat @Atlas, stop bullshitting on behalf of your mentor Hazrat Hasina Bibi and stop answering sentence by sentence as if you are here for a vengeance. Stop bullshitting for Hazrat Hasina the killer of Pilkhana.

Hazrat @Atlas, stop bullshitting on behalf of your mentor Hazrat Hasina Bibi and stop answering sentence by sentence as if you are here for a vengeance. Stop bullshitting for Hazrat Hasina the killer of Pilkhana.
hazrat , will you never understand the reality ? Why do you forget that it's BAL who were the real traitor to Mujib ?Anyway hazrat you are too dumb to understand it !

Stop bullshitting okay ? AL is nothing , only Hasina is reality b. Did hasina say the husband wife theory ?

Can both of you just calm down ?

What precedent are we setting by arguing amongst ourselves ? That we are a divided nation ?

Accept your differences and move on.

Thank you.

Please read many of @Atlas's posts. It is OK if he/she likes Hasina. But, he tries to prove how important she is when I find her lesser than a trash. No one should impose his will on others. A discussion forum is not a venue to play party politics. A good citizen must have the mind to praise good and criticize bad things of a govt.

Read his one post where he was supporting the use of Hazrat for Hasina by citing some Hadith or something. A very bonafide Awami crony, no doubt, but he is now criticizing me for using Hazrat Hasina. He supports when need arises and then criticizes other times. A forum is not a place to propagate a party's agenda. But, he is doing it nakedly at every opportunity. Bloody an Awami mouse-like Chamcha!!

- @Atlas, you have not answered my little question on Pilkhana Carngae. that is, "Why Hasina cancelled her visit to Pilkhana on the night before the 2nd Day of annual BDR Week"?
-Another question. Who are those waiting in a minibus in front of BDR Durbar Hall gate to kill General Shakil and a few Officers there by bullets? Were they not a Jubo League group?

Can both of you just calm down ?

What precedent are we setting by arguing amongst ourselves ? That we are a divided nation ?

Accept your differences and move on.

Thank you.
@DalalErMaNodi , Bhai , look at the argument , who actually started me or @bluesky ? He used hazrat Hasina, only to drag me to this argument , in order to create trouble . Read the comment again. He has no reason to call hasina as hazrat Hasina . We had a fight on Hasina over his imaginary accusation and later he started trolling , and still continuing .

But, why India itself should ban imports from BD? It seems Hazrat Hasina Bibi's HILSHA diplomacy and Momen's Husband-Wife diplomacy both failed to win the heart of Indian politicians and people. In reality, they still regard BD as just the old east Pakistan, an enemy country with a new name.

BAL stupids should now change its slogan from Joi Bangla to BHARAT MATA KI JOI!!!! The relationship will then rise to a new level, from the Husband-Wife to a Mother-Son one.

Now look at my reply #34 , I simply answered him ( although used hazrat as a treatment for his mental illness and that is trying to win every argument at any cost) . Later he started squabbling with his next reply and I was just answering calmly .

Now look at his next replies , he still stubbornly pushing and accusing me if I will remain silent then it will be proven that his accusation were true . Look brotehr we can have differences , but it';s only him who can not tolerate it . I have also differences with many others here , but never had any problem with them unless someone act as one eyed person .

Look at them I am quoting

But, he tries to prove how important she is when I find her lesser than a trash.
Who the heck care wtf you consider our prime minister ? And why the heck anyone will agree because you consider her lesser than a trash ? Just tell me who are you ?

It is OK if he/she likes Hasina.
Stop okay ? I do not need your approval to like or dislike someone . You are free to hate her , who cares ?

No one should impose his will on others.
Do you understand what you are talking ? Isn't you who are imposing your one sided idea on others ?

A discussion forum is not a venue to play party politics.
Better keep quiet , it's a discussion forum I know it very well and that's why your one sided argument and accusation will not be left unchallenged . It's not me who is playing party politics , but you are playing as intellectual.; Several times I made it clear that I have no feelings for AL , but only have great admiration for our honorable prime minister sheikh Haisna .

Yet you are always accusing me of playing party politics just because I do not agree with your accusation against Prime Minister . So what else you expect from me , you will write whatever you want and others will dance with your drum sound? No never . It's a discussion forum you are right , so you will be challenged with your every words , keep it in mind .

Read his one post where he was supporting the use of Hazrat for Hasina by citing some Hadith or something
I was not supporting anything , search the profile of @Homo Sapiens and find this thread by yourself . I can not do your homework for you .Post the link of my comment so that others can see and understand what thing you are.

He supports when need arises and then criticizes other times. A forum is not a place to propagate a party's agenda. But, he is doing it nakedly at every opportunity. Bloody an Awami mouse-like Chamcha!!

If you can not behave yourself , you will get harsher treatment , I warn you politely . Exactly I criticize when it's needed , I am not a dumb like you who will continue criticizing one sided ( like one eyed monster ) or will continue pushing only because someone must have to win an argument .What I do , it's called balance and that's something you don't understand .

- @Atlas, you have not answered my little question on Pilkhana Carngae. that is, "Why Hasina cancelled her visit to Pilkhana on the night before the 2nd Day of annual BDR Week"?
-Another question. Who are those waiting in a minibus in front of BDR Durbar Hall gate to kill General Shakil and a few Officers there by bullets? Were they not a Jubo League group?

It was a decisive matter , already challenged you to show authentic sources , post the link of photo or video , otherwise you will get no response from me . It's you who accused our Prime minister , so you have to find , it's not my business to find it for you or answering your rant .

And Finally ,

stop answering sentence by sentence as if you are here for a vengeance
You are losing temper so losing the argument aren't you ? Yes this is a forum and you are nothing but a nick name for me . Why should I try to take any vengeance from you or from anyone whom I even do not know if they are fake or real person ?
You are over estimating yourself .Here I came for discussion , not to please or offend anyone personally .

And you are also not in a position to tell me what to do or what not ! If you do not like my replies , click on my profile and put me in your ignore list , I do not care. But do not expect Talgach from me , you will never get it from me .

@bluesky

Last edited:
@DalalErMaNodi , Bhai , look at the argument , who actually started me or @bluesky ? He used hazrat Hasina only to draw my attention . read the comment again. He has no reason to call hasina as hazrat Hasina . We had a fight on Hasina over his imaginary accusation and later he started trolling , and still continuing .
Do you think anyone cares about drawing your attention who knows nothing about the country's development and welfare? Your only passion is to propagate your mentor Hazrat Hasina. This Hazrat was named by you, not me and do not please lie now when you keep on talking how religious you are!!

I reserve the right of criticizing any public/political figure. Sometimes, I think you must be either Peer Momen or Hazrat Hasina. Both are destroying the prestige of BD and you are here to support them nakedly. Very unpatriotic and no less than those two snakes.

No party politics, please!!

Do you think anyone cares about drawing your attention who knows nothing about the country's development and welfare?
Slight rephrase of my word , actually not drawing my attention , but dragging me in to this argument in order to create trouble . I know you are good at this ( trouble making ) .
I reserve the right of criticizing any public/political figure. Sometimes,
You can criticize anyone anytime I have no disagreement here . But when you are accusing prime minister for pilkhana massacre , you must do it with concrete evidence ,if you do not want to lose your credibility . Otherwise all will be seen as the propaganda of opposition against Bangladesh govt .And remember propaganda and criticism are two different things .

And about development and welfare? Actually who knows about development other than you ? Neither any user here nor anyone in this world . Only you know everything , I admit okay ? So stop whining about how wise you are .

Your only passion is to propagate your mentor Hazrat Hasina.

Your only passion is to defame her isn't it ? You speak of development but do not even realize that without a strong and visionary leadership elevating human life is impossible .

You either belong to filthy rich class or belong with some intellectuals who clearly has some agenda .

If you belong to the first kind ( filthy rich ) , then I have nothing to say , as they are unable to realize what damage was done from 2001 - 2006 in Bangladesh .

If you are a part of intellectuals of Bangladesh ( mostly fifth columnists) who's agenda is to defame Bangladesh and it's govt ( who proved to be good for common people ) , then I would say every patriot Bangladeshi should challenge your agenda .

However whatever you are you know it better , just try to stay consistent.

This Hazrat was named by you, not me and do not please lie !

Lol still harping about it ? Lol you are nothing but a broken record do you know that ? It was neither named by me nor by you . It was named by someone else , we just used to mock here in different ways .
No party politics, please!!

Again no one is playing party politics here , but just refuting your inconsistent logic. So stop whining.

Last edited:
Slight rephrase of my word , actually not drawing my attention , but dragging me in to this argument in order to create trouble . I know you are good at this ( trouble making ) .

You can criticize anyone anytime I have no disagreement here . But when you are accusing prime minister for pilkhana massacre , you must do it with concrete evidence ,if you do not want to lose your credibility . Otherwise all will be seen as the propaganda for opposition against Bangladesh govt .And remember propaganda and criticism are two different things .

And about development and welfare? Actually who knows about development other than you ? Neither any user here nor anyone in this world . Only you know everything , I admit okay ? So stop whining about how wise you are .

Your only passion is to defame her isn't it ? You speak of development but do not even realize that without a strong and visionary leadership elevating human life is impossible .

You either belong to filthy rich class or belong with some intellectuals who clearly has some agenda .

If you belong to the first kind ( filthy rich ) , then I have nothing to say , as they are unable to realize what damage was done from 2001 - 2006 in Bangladesh .

If you are a part of intellectuals of Bangladesh who's agenda is to defame Bangladesh and it's govt ( who proved to be good for common people ) , then I would say every patriot Bangladeshi should challenge your agenda .

However whatever you are you know it better , just try to stay consistent.

Lol still harping about it ? Lol you are nothing but a broken record do you know that ? It was neither named by me nor by you . It was named by someone else , we just used to mock here in different ways .

Again no one is playing party politics here , but just refuting your inconsistent logic. So stop whining.
Read back your posts so far. Most are for praising that traitor Hasina. Why do you deny it now? You are by character as coward as Indians. No wonder you are a bonafide BAL crony getting benefits by serving its interest and propagating for the anti-BD BAL.

BAL is an enemy power inside Bangladesh, can you deny it?

@Atlas the Awami Leage crony, read the news below and answer us who could be the outsiders in Pilkhana carnage if it is not your Jubo League group? The killing was conspired by your Hazrat Hasina.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...deo-footage-shows-outsiders-in-uniform/655282

04 MARCH 2009INTERNATIONAL
BDR Mutiny: Video Footage Shows Outsiders in Uniform
ANISUR RAHMAN, DHAKA
bdr_mutiny_soldiers_20090304.jpg

ARMY SOLDIERS (GREEN UNIFORM) SEARCH BORDER GUARDS WHO ARRIVE TO REPORT AT THE BDR BORDER FORCE HQ IN DHAKA
AP PHOTO/ RAHMAN

Bangladesh investigators probing the bloody Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) mutiny said that they have gathered clues that outsiders in uniform took part in the massacre of army officers as BDR personnel claimed "masked" soldiers forced them to join the revolt, reports stated.

Newly appointed dilapidated BDR chief Brigadier General Mainul Islam told the Daily Star without elaboration that video footage taken during the massacre inside the paramilitary force's headquarters at Pilkhana in Dhaka showed movement of "some unknown people wearing BDR uniforms".

Islam could not be reached immediately for comments. Army's operations director Brigadier General Ziaul Hassan declined to reconfirm the "outsiders" participation "at this stage" as investigations were still underway.

"We have been gathering many information, but I can't confirm of the outsiders took part in the massacre in uniform until we are sure or could catch any of them," he said.

Newspaper reports said several BDR soldiers who fled Pilkhana during the mutiny and returned to report back to work said that "masked" men in the paramilitary uniform had forced them to take up firearms during the first hour of the mutiny last week.

"Take up arms, else none of you will survive," a BDR soldier told reporters quoting masked personnel brandishing guns and firing blank shots as saying.

Most security analysts and army officers who survived the carnage earlier said it was not a rebellion but a planned killing as part of a "deep-rooted conspiracy".

"Not all of them (BDR soldiers) were culprits. Many of them tried to protect us (army officers serving in BDR) risking their own lives... It was a planned killing," said army doctor Lieutenant Colonel Abdus Salam.

Meanwhile, elite anti-crime Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) last night confirmed the arrests of five suspected ring leaders including the main accused of BDR mutiny case bringing them before the media at a press briefing.

"BDR's Deputy Assistant Director 55-year-old Touhidul Alam and four other suspects named in the BDR mutiny case were arrested on the basis of the information provided by another intelligence agency," a RAB official said.

The suspects, however, were not allowed to speak to the newsmen during their brief appearance before the media.

The army last evening said investigators recovered more evidence like duty rosters of rebel soldiers and their mobile phone records during the bloody mutiny as three separate investigation teams including an exclusive military one were carrying out the investigations in close cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom