What's new

Indian Girls - Spin Off Thread (split from Paris Air Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude,

That girls is no way beautiful, If she floats your boat, oK
But you wont catch me dating her....

South Girls Keeps on Rocking : Padma Lakshmi -

9c57c42d2afe9caf8d3da5016798551a.jpg

5089e17c570f2dd5683f8966d3c72ab3.jpg

7efa957da6a3ab9b52c55c9257d9696b.jpg

What about her choice of boyfriend - aka Sir Salman ? I guess you and he have similiar but excellant taste as far as women are concerned.

Regards

I am not here to judge her boyfriends or even care about them, I am waiting for her to throw herself into my arms..lol

yea right, the pics of southies in this thread are beautiful.....

Dude, no offence...
That is just some girl in some cricket match, and southie's in the thread are movie actress,
And yes all the women on this thread is far better than her,
She looks way too ugly for me, she doesnt have good features.

Dude, no offence...
That is just some girl in some cricket match, and southie's in the thread are movie actress,
And yes all the women on this thread is far better than her,
She looks way too ugly for me, she doesnt have good features.

she is a bit skinny, but far beautiful than this:

and yes they are just some cricket fans...not models, imagine how beautiful the models would be ;)

I dont think so, But maybe you like her. I rather date Trisha than her. Anyday....
As you said "Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder"

PS: Is she your girlfriend by any chance?

2b5f896a540a9db312e7aae5923bfb4d.jpg

0c5bf9bf01ce9c53082ab3a2191adab1.jpg

750cc60ee1f3f90e2816b9264f0343e4.jpg

Attachments

• 0c5bf9bf01ce9c53082ab3a2191adab1.jpg
    0c5bf9bf01ce9c53082ab3a2191adab1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2b5f896a540a9db312e7aae5923bfb4d.jpg
    2b5f896a540a9db312e7aae5923bfb4d.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 15
now let me tell u boys Indian girls r no preety only ones which r in media mainly bollywood and fashion industries........and not all bollywood actress r pretty..........
But the only beauty in indian cinema i had a crush on is Lisa Ray
and let me let u yar..............LAHORE LAHORE HAI.........AUR LAHORE KI BACHIYON KA MUQABLA NAHE IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THEN PLEASE GO TO
LUMS,LSE,UCL,BNU.....AND THE MOST NCA...........ANI MOHAL......NO GIRLS FROM INDIA CAN MATCH THSES GIRLS NOT EVEN BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS......

I am not here to judge her boyfriends or even care about them, I am waiting for her to throw herself into my arms..lol

You may get your wish if someone kills him for his knighthood. She will be single and ready to mingle once again.

Wish you the best anyway.

Regards

now let me tell u boys Indian girls r no preety only ones which r in media mainly bollywood and fashion industries........and not all bollywood actress r pretty..........
But the only beauty in indian cinema i had a crush on is Lisa Ray
and let me let u yar..............LAHORE LAHORE HAI.........AUR LAHORE KI BACHIYON KA MUQABLA NAHE IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THEN PLEASE GO TO
LUMS,LSE,UCL,BNU.....AND THE MOST NCA...........ANI MOHAL......NO GIRLS FROM INDIA CAN MATCH THSES GIRLS NOT EVEN BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS......

LOL!!!! Decision already made on 600 million women species in India...lol

There are no pretty girls either in anywhere else in India nor in Pakistan..like the Mangalorean girls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom