What's new

Indian girl forced to drink acid by stalker and pushed into sea

fast

Reaction score
In a shocking incident, an 18-year-old college girl was forced to drink acid by her stalker. The accused later pushed the girl into the sea. The victim is undergoing treatment at the hospital and her condition is stated to be critical.

The 20-year-old accused Jitendra Sakpal was stalking the girl for the last few months. Both are residents of Dahisar area in Mumbai.

A police complaint was also registered by the victim's family members earlier after he started allegedly stalking the girl. A warning was also given to the accused by the police.

18-year-old girl forced to drink acid by stalker in Mumbai; victim battling for life - daily.bhaskar.com

Typical male Indian behavior... absolute sexually frustrated retards. Poor girl, hope she recovers. I remember talking to a few Indian women in the UK - they said they prefer to marry American and British men because they are taller, smarter, more educated, well mannered, handsome and more masculine. They said that Indian men are typically small and physically weak compared to Europeans and that Indian men are ignorant and self-focused when it comes to girls feelings.

Basically you Indian guys, stop stalking, raping and throwing acid in ladies eyes - then maybe they will start to like you!

Typical male Indian behavior... absolute sexually frustrated retards. Poor girl, hope she recovers. I remember talking to a few Indian women in the UK - they said they prefer to marry American and British men because they are taller, smarter, more educated, well mannered, handsome and more masculine. They said that Indian men are typically small and physically weak compared to Europeans and that Indian men are ignorant and self-focused when it comes to girls feelings.

Basically you Indian guys, stop stalking, raping and throwing acid in ladies eyes - then maybe they will start to like you!

You are not alone dear :omghaha:

1381845_668119923207818_2097304045_n.jpg

I hope he gets maximum punishment for this sickening attack. Hope the girl recovers well.

For you

Rape in India is one of India's most common crimes against women. Marital rape that occurs when spouses are living together can only be dealt under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005 which only provides civil remedies to victims (it is a form of non-criminal domestic violence). Marital rape is not a criminal offense, except when spouses are separated. Rape cases in India have doubled between 1990 and 2008 Penile and non-penile penetration in bodily orifices of a woman by a man, without the consent of the woman, constitutes the offense of rape under the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013.

Sexual violence within marriage is common, with 20% of men admitting to forcing their wives or partners to have sex, in a survey by the Centre of Research on Women, US, and Instituto Promundon in Brazil. In a 1999 news story, BBC reported, "Close-knit family life in India masks an alarming amount of sexual abuse of children and teenage girls by family members, a new report suggests. Delhi organisation RAHI said 76% of respondents to its survey had been abused when they were children - 40% of those by a family member."

Dashboard2

If the above link don't work

1397033_668127283207082_865933301_o.jpg

Tell me where is Pakistan??

Now don't deny this fact. We are talking for rights of Females and not against India.

I hope he gets maximum punishment for this sickening attack. Hope the girl recovers well.

This is becoming one of the common crimes in India. I hope concerned authorities will take action against this monster.

This is becoming one of the common crimes in India. I hope concerned authorities will take action against this monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the guy misogynic? I mean the acid would means that he actually planned it, correct? How is it rape related?

Anyway, poor girl, hope she get well soon.

For you

Rape in India is one of India's most common crimes against women. Marital rape that occurs when spouses are living together can only be dealt under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005 which only provides civil remedies to victims (it is a form of non-criminal domestic violence). Marital rape is not a criminal offense, except when spouses are separated. Rape cases in India have doubled between 1990 and 2008 Penile and non-penile penetration in bodily orifices of a woman by a man, without the consent of the woman, constitutes the offense of rape under the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013.

Sexual violence within marriage is common, with 20% of men admitting to forcing their wives or partners to have sex, in a survey by the Centre of Research on Women, US, and Instituto Promundon in Brazil. In a 1999 news story, BBC reported, "Close-knit family life in India masks an alarming amount of sexual abuse of children and teenage girls by family members, a new report suggests. Delhi organisation RAHI said 76% of respondents to its survey had been abused when they were children - 40% of those by a family member."

Dashboard2

If the above link don't work

1397033_668127283207082_865933301_o.jpg

Tell me where is Pakistan??
r.

So now we will have to depend on Facebook for reliable data.And one more thing does your country keep any record of crimes against women ????

One in 1.2 billion doing some madness doesn't mean all indian men are like that.. Also you have no right to racially comment against other Indians including me.. Okk.. Last year a Pak mother kills he daughter giving acid for looking a boy.. That doesn't mean all Pak mothers are like that.. Hw you feel if i racially comment against Pak mothers including your mother.. You can comment against indian systems, indian behaviour but racial comments like ugly, small, black never show you are smart.. It only shows your level of thinking.. You also have no right to do that..

The data was not from Facebook. By screenshot software I create image and upload it to facebook so you I can post it there.
Here is the real source of that picture.
There is nothing about Pakistan as your country doesn't releases data about crimes against women.

So, you are 10 times ahead of us in crime rates and while this doesn't provide any data about crimes against women.

I hope he suffers more than girl. Anyways there are two sides to a story but what ever the girl did this sob unforgivable and requires to be punished.

Back
Top Bottom