What's new

Indian giirl handed over to BSF. Pakistani man handed over to Pak rangers

PA is Muslim & most importantly, Human

Religion is OUT of context. The gesture is indeed welcome and highly commendable without any doubt. No need to bring up religion every now and then.

i will write an article praising Indian forces for not torturing pakistani man, will that white wash everything Pakistani did to Indians??

*Facepalm*

What has India done that it's trying to whitewash here? No side tortures kids, and Pakistan took it to a new level by giving her gifts. The article appreciates the gesture of kindness, but you apparently don't understand that.

What? We didn't give that Pakistani guy candies too? :undecided: That sucks! :no:

But seriously, that was a good gesture by the Pak Rangers. :tup:

Atleast your BSF should have gives him another dress as he lived some days there! :what::what::what:

Very nice of the Pakistanis.

But I am confused and was wondering if someone could help.

At sea with fishermen and no proper markers one can understand.

But on land and that too in the plains, how can people from either side simply "stray" over?

Is it open border? No fences and barbed wire and mines and guards and watch towers and all?

Ḥashshāshīn;4107902 said:
How can they cross the border? Isn't it sealed with fences and barbed wires?

Same question troubling me man

"Very nice of the Pakistanis.

But I am confused and was wondering if someone could help.

At sea with fishermen and no proper markers one can understand.

But on land and that too in the plains, how can people from either side simply "stray" over?

Is it open border? No fences and barbed wire and mines and guards and watch towers and all?
"

good to see this ... thanks #Indian and love you #Pakistan Army

Ḥashshāshīn;4107902 said:
How can they cross the border? Isn't it sealed with fences and barbed wires?

Not the whole border. Only parts of the LoC that was most frequently used by infiltrators. Maybe they will fence the whole LoC up, but NOT the IB (international border). This happened in Rajastan (judging by the report), which is nowhere near the LoC.

The LoC exists in the state of Jammu-Kashmir. Other states that share a boundary with Pakistan have an internationally recognized border called the IB.

Do Indians think we are barbarian like themself that we will hurt a 7 yr old girl?
Major embarassment that you had to check the girl's health.

Remember, PA does NOT artillery fire on villages in Kashmir like IA does.
PA is Muslim & most importantly, Human

Human . Thanks Great Icewolf for telling us they are human . All of us had suspicions PA was made up of all annunakis and Grey ones .

a good development. .:tup:

thanks to pak army.

Back
Top Bottom