What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
BOPtsRgCEAA9H4M.jpg

Another fact about Gujarat...................Number of poor in Gujarat jumps by 39.06% in 12 years - Indian Express

More 'secular' christian propaganda ........In 1991 33% of Entire Gujarat Population was Migrant. Gujarat share of total Indian migrate was 6%.

The estimate is that an additional 100 feet of water table decline is associated with an increase of about 15 per cent in the odds ratio that a household will have at least one migrant son, as well as at least one son shifting out of agriculture. For 33% of the state population to be migrant what should have been the water table decline ?

In the past 10 years, 1,05,000 check dams costing Rs 1,480 crore have been built in Gujarat under the government-people scheme. The villagers have contributed between 10 and 15 per cent of the cost in the form of labour while the Government has done the rest. Around 70,000 of these dams have been piloted by the state irrigation department and the rest by the state rural development department.

The result of this is that Gujarat Agriculture income has grown from 9000 crores to 900000 crores. This has drastically brought down the migrant population in Gujarat.

Today Migrant population from the rest of India migrate to Gujarat, increasing its number of poor.

That's NaMo for you. ............. No discrimination even from poor migrants from rest of India.

More 'secular' christian propaganda ........In 1991 33% of Entire Gujarat Population was Migrant. Gujarat share of total Indian migrate was 6%.

The estimate is that an additional 100 feet of water table decline is associated with an increase of about 15 per cent in the odds ratio that a household will have at least one migrant son, as well as at least one son shifting out of agriculture. For 33% of the state population to be migrant what should have been the water table decline ?

In the past 10 years, 1,05,000 check dams costing Rs 1,480 crore have been built in Gujarat under the government-people scheme. The villagers have contributed between 10 and 15 per cent of the cost in the form of labour while the Government has done the rest. Around 70,000 of these dams have been piloted by the state irrigation department and the rest by the state rural development department.

The result of this is that Gujarat Agriculture income has grown from 9000 crores to 900000 crores. This has drastically brought down the migrant population in Gujarat.

Today Migrant population from the rest of India migrate to Gujarat, increasing its number of poor.

That's NaMo for you. ............. No discrimination even from poor migrants from rest of India.
Shoot the messenger.................Typical response from a Hindu Rightist..............You cannot digest the fact that Poverty has increased in Gujarat.................Only Cooperates became rich................You too are from Kerala.......did the migration of other poor worker to Kerala increased the Poverty level by 8 to 10%..................

Shoot the messenger.................Typical response from a Hindu Rightist..............You cannot digest the fact that Poverty has increased in Gujarat.................Only Cooperates became rich................You too are from Kerala.......did the migration of other poor worker to Kerala increased the Poverty level by 8 to 10%..................

32% of Kerala GDP comes from Migrant workers in the Gulf. :lol:

Every malayalee wants to migrate out of Kerala to find a Job............they migrate to Gujarat to get a job. My Nephew just finished his engineering in kerala and was campus placed in Jamnagar :P ....that is how early they start.

Gujarat on the other had has reversed its 33% migrant population and has today become a state that is receiving migrants from other state.

However unskilled migrants into Gujarat has to face market conditions there and their typical daily wage is lower than that of kerala. When the worker shortage builds up, the wage goes up too. The migrants does have a choice of living in 'secular' Bihar or Kerala. One wonders why they don't do so :lol:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.............no amount of propaganda can overcome that.

32% of Kerala GDP comes from Migrant workers in the Gulf. :lol:

Every malayalee wants to migrate out of Kerala to find a Job............they migrate to Gujarat to get a job. My Nephew just finished his engineering in kerala and was campus placed in Jamnagar :P ....that is how early they start.

Gujarat on the other had has reversed its 33% migrant population and has today become a state that is receiving migrants from other state.

However unskilled migrants into Gujarat has to face market conditions there and their typical daily wage is lower than that of kerala. When the worker shortage builds up, the wage goes up too. The migrants does have a choice of living in 'secular' Bihar or Kerala. One wonders why they don't do so :lol:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.............no amount of propaganda can overcome that.
You mean to say these Malayalis add to the poverty of Gujarat.................there are many migrant worker to Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra too...........But that has not increased the poverty of these states in last 12 years compared to Gujarat.............

You mean to say these Malayalis add to the poverty of Gujarat.................there are many migrant worker to Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra too...........But that has not increased the poverty of these states in last 12 years compared to Gujarat.............

You have very well understood what I mean to say ....but the bigot in you will not let you admit it. :coffee:

Kindly provide % of migrant population to Gujarat, Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra and their corresponding increase and decrease in poverty levels.

Dude don't indulge in name calling you like NaMo that's ok i also want to see him become PM but don't Start bringing Religion into this

:lol: .......... why should I not call a Spade a Spade ?

His christian identity has much to do with his need for propaganda. ...... I am just calling it out as I see it.

You have very well understood what I mean to say ....but the bigot in you will not let you admit it. :coffee:

Kindly provide % of migrant population to Gujarat, Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra and their corresponding increase and decrease in poverty levels.

:lol: .......... why should I not call a Spade a Spade ?

His christian identity has much to do with his need for propaganda. ...... I am just calling it out as I see it.

Why shouldn't I call a spade a spade.................What is the difference between you and those bigots from our neighbor.............Being a Christian doesn't stop me from calling a Spade a spade.........And i feel that has more to do with the place i belong Kerala..............We don't worship Personalities...........................

Why shouldn't I call a spade a spade.................What is the difference between you and those bigots from our neighbor.............Being a Christian doesn't stop me from calling a Spade a spade.........And i feel that has more to do with the place i belong Kerala..............We don't worship Personalities...........................

Damn i thought people were better than this
Sorry on his behalf i have seen many Right wing Hindus on this Forum they are making Hinduism's Image bad in mind of other Religious people
Btw I am a Hindu to

Sorry on his behalf i have seen many Right wing Hindus on this Forum they are making Hinduism's Image bad in mind of other Religious people
Btw I am a Hindu to
Brother I have traveled the length and breadth of India............I know my Country is much more secular than they try project.................

Why shouldn't I call a spade a spade.................What is the difference between you and those bigots from our neighbor.............Being a Christian doesn't stop me from calling a Spade a spade.........And i feel that has more to do with the place i belong Kerala..............

I only wish you would call a Spade a Spade. That would require some intellectual honesty and courage, lack of which has been repeatedly demonstrated.

........if you see no difference between me and the pakistani's then that is your problem. Bigotry has this unfortunate side effect of giving people skewed vision. :P

No one said you being christian stops you from facing reality .....that is your personal weakness ....no point in blaming Jesus for it ...........how many times must he die for your sins ? :hang2:

We don't worship Personalities...........................

Says the man who worship Jesus :lol: ...........this is hypocrisy at its best. :partay:

General Elections to elect the Indian Government will be held in 2014. The next government will be decided by the people

Btw I am a Hindu to

You dont have the courage to answer me directly and now you presume to speak for me and apologize for me !!!! :cheesy:

Kindly stop playing to the gallery like a cheap congress politician. It only exposes you for who you are........a sad reflection.

I only wish you would call a Spade a Spade. That would require some intellectual honesty and courage, lack of which has been repeatedly demonstrated.

........if you see no difference between me and the pakistani's then that is your problem. Bigotry has this unfortunate side effect of giving people skewed vision. :P

No one said you being christian stops you from facing reality .....that is your personal weakness ....no point in blaming Jesus for it ...........how many times must he die for your sins ? :hang2:

Says the man who worship Jesus :lol: ...........this is hypocrisy at its best. :partay:

I think in another thread Joesher has replied you...............I cannot come utpo your level.............

General Elections to elect the Indian Government will be held in 2014. The next government will be decided by the people
No it will be decided by these Right wing Internet Warriors...................

I think in another thread Joesher has replied you...............I cannot come utpo your level.............

No it will be decided by these Right wing Internet Warriors...................

:lol: ......... hiding behind other hindu baiters/haters ? .... unfortunately the said person has not replied....and I don't expect him to. I certainly do not expect you to come up to my level.

Best you could hope for is to be honest to yourself........but that too seem a stretch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom