What's new

Indian GDP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsuperstitious

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we have one indian economy section so that this deeply touched spammer does not have to create multiple new threads on the same topic everyday? He urgently needs your help. Look at all these threads just created in the last few minutes. That's not even worth two dollars.

IMF team coming to check India's economic health in November

India can't afford to emulate China: Anand Mahindra

Indian economy to grow 3.4% in FY14: OECD

IMF sees India growing slower than sub-Saharan Africa

ADB cuts FY14 GDP growth forecast to 4.7%

RBI surveyors lower India GDP forecast to 4.8% in 2013-14

World Bank cuts India GDP f'cast to 4.7 pct in 2013/14 | Reuters

All this while he was already posing on a related thread too

ZyFin pegs India's Q2 GDP growth at 4.7%

I support everybody's right to earn a living, but this is not the way!

Last edited:
and we definitly need a MOD who's main concentration is the Indian section,, if not an Indian MOD that is

and we definitly need a MOD who's main concentration is the Indian section,, if not an Indian MOD that is
We need Pakistani mods for each section, International mods should also be Pakistani to curb trolling effectively and bring order to all sections of this forum and make it Pro Pakistan.

We need Pakistani mods for each section, International mods should also be Pakistani to curb trolling effectively and bring order to all sections of this forum and make it Pro Pakistan.
what is the defination of PRO Pakistani?
Is it being intolerant to the criticism against Pakistan and it's policies?
NO!!!
Diverse opinion is necessary for debate.
as for NON Pakistani INT'L MODS
@Awesome said:
This is and has always been an international forum with its primary subject matter as Pakistan.

We remove things not pertaining to Pakistan in Pakistani sections and wherever possible recommend keeping even international discussions also related to Pakistan.

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 6

IMO there is no harm in having NON Pakistani International Mods in an International forum

@[bregs] is pro congress? if I am not mistaking, the modi fans will not accept him AS a Mod.
anyways MOD of Indian section can also be a pakistani

I have no objection it to being a Pakistani. A person who has similar temperament to Oscar perhaps?

I have no objection it to being a Pakistani. A person who has similar temperament to Oscar perhaps?

Sorry but i differ in my opinion though its the choice of Indians i guess obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom