What's new

Indian forces fire at Pakistan Rangers post

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Indian Border Security Forces opened unprovoked firing at the Pakistan Rangers check posts at Bajra Ghari sector of Sialkot Working Boundary on Saturday.
According to details, the Indian border security force opened fire at Chara check post in Sialkot sector.
Pakistan Rangers retaliated with force and silenced the guns from across the border. The Pakistani Chenab Rangers protested against the unprovoked firing and warned of dire consequences if they resort to firing again.

Indian forces fire at Pakistan Rangers post | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

The Pakistani Chenab Rangers protested against the unprovoked firing and warned of dire consequences if they resort to firing again.
And what may I ask are going to be the 'dire consequences'? A full scale Pakistani invasion? A nuke strike? Or just some more wind from the Chenab Rangers? Why this meaningless rhetoric? Needless to say, this verbosity doesn't impress anyone...:blah:

Since Musharraf's departure, things do not bode well. There was a tacit understanding on both sides not to embroil the forces in needless firing.

And what may I ask are going to be the 'dire consequences'? A full scale Pakistani invasion? A nuke strike? Or just some more wind from the Chenab Rangers? Why this meaningless rhetoric? Needless to say, this verbosity doesn't impress anyone...:blah:

Mostly probably killing a few in return.because we pakistani believe in actions

Battlefield nukes.

I would love to push the button to drop them on you.

I'm waiting for Indian Media to report it. Apparently, it can be a response to Ceasefire Violation by Pakistan, so that some Freedom Fighters aka Terrorist can sneak in to India :cray:. That is all. :pop:

People like you justify the existence of nukes, stop using up oxygen and leave the world a better place everyone will be better off without you. Your existence is unnecessary, go to mars or whatever but just f*ck off.

People like you justify the existence of nukes, stop using up oxygen and leave the world a better place everyone will be better off without you. Your existence is unnecessary, go to mars or whatever but just f*ck off.
Ooops!! Seems I touched a raw nerve!! :undecided: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom