What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great of these macho comments, but we know that a Super Power like the US is almost bankrupt of fighting these rag tag Talibaan thugs. Without anyone's knowledge? Hmmm, is that why 10,000+ US Personnel died and 47,000+ injured in Iraq and Afghanistan because they were invisible and no one had knowledge?

Though I agree US does not have any benefit in attacking the base, India is the sole beneficiary of this attack. And India will have to pay a price if proven guilty, we will just go and capture a little more of Kashmir. Won't be like the 1948 War when we captured 24% of Kashmir or like the 1965 War when we captured another 12%, and it won't be like the little Kargil intrusions, we will go and get Manmohan Gee,....

:D

Great of these macho comments, but we know that a Super Power like the US is almost bankrupt of fighting these rag tag Talibaan thugs. Without anyone's knowledge? Hmmm, is that why 10,000+ US Personnel died and 47,000+ injured in Iraq and Afghanistan because they were invisible and no one had knowledge?

Though I agree US does not have any benefit in attacking the base, India is the sole beneficiary of this attack. And India will have to pay a price if proven guilty, we will just go and capture a little more of Kashmir. Won't be like the 1948 War when we captured 24% of Kashmir or like the 1965 War when we captured another 12%, and it won't be like the little Kargil intrusions, we will go and get Manmohan Gee,....

You will just go and capture little more kashmir.

Dont you think this is a big statement when Pakistani army is busy taking back lost pakistani area????

I agree. The terrorists must be RAW agents. ISI confirmed that most of the captured terrorists are not circumcised. Evil Hindu plot to destroy "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".

You will just go and capture little more kashmir.

Dont you think this is a big statement when Pakistani army is busy taking back lost pakistani area????

Choor key daree may tinka?

While it is true that India is the most obvious beneficiary of PN losing these planes, it does not prove anything. If we here can figure it out, so can the terrorists and the whole operation could have been designed precisely to trigger Pak-India hostilities. It's better to let the investigations continue rather than going around guessing.

I am always wondering why the TTP is targeting our own facility, targeting people that raise them.

the US is not doubt in the scene, and the Indian, the obvious benefitary of the imbroglio of Pakistan, if caught with pants down, will just bear the consequences.

We haven't lost 10K soldier's, please provide evidence for your claim. Iraq and Afghanistan were totally different from what we are discussing. For destroying two planes that was given by us its not necessary to invade a country. Does it make sense. On a lighter note , even I am against the Iraq war.

Regarding capturing Kashmir I think your Indian brothers have already taken care of that. But on a lighter note, may be you can try to capture territory from Taliban and then imagine about Kashmir. This Kashmir is the sole reason for all your trouble for the past 60 years and your are never going to get that. Better get rid of that imagination and try to leave in peace. Wondering why you brought Kashmir in to this discussion.

we will just go and capture a little more of Kashmir. Won't be like the 1948 War when we captured 24% of Kashmir or like the 1965 War when we captured another 12%, and it won't be like the little Kargil intrusions, we will go and get Manmohan Gee,....

and then will run away with tail firmly packed b/w legs .. :bunny:

This Kashmir is the sole reason for all your trouble for the past 60 years and your are never going to get that. Better get rid of that imagination and try to leave in peace. Wondering why you brought Kashmir in to this discussion.

Careful now. The wind is blowing and we can see under your wig...

What abt 1971 , u r soldiers came with a white flags in the hands .
I heard that Pakistan Army has forced the soldiers to carry white handkerchiefs with them in case of emergency :D

You must be a Mosad Agent working for RAW and paid by CIA.

I think you a little new on PDF and are no familiar with lot of issues or just trying to pretend dumb.

(01) One of the Suicide Bomber's handler was caught in Hangu in 2010 and had an ID Card in his underwear to the Bargram Airbase, I guess too dumb to be spy?

(02) We know that the US Okayed the 17 Indian Consultaes in Afghanistan especially the ones close to the Pakistan Border?

(03) Not to mention the explosions in Lahore that the explosives lead the trail to dynamite used by Indian and Western Construction companies?

You must be paid by the Mosaad to act innocent, though the terrorism in Pakistan leads to the US and its allies that cherish democracy and freedom.

I think you a little new on PDF and are no familiar with lot of issues or just trying to pretend dumb.

(01) One of the Suicide Bomber's handler was caught in Hangu in 2010 and had an ID Card in his underwear to the Bargram Airbase, I guess too dumb to be spy?

(02) We know that the US Okayed the 17 Indian Consultaes in Afghanistan especially the ones close to the Pakistan Border?

(03) Not to mention the explosions in Lahore that the explosives lead the trail to dynamite used by Indian and Western Construction companies?

You must be paid by the Mosaad to act innocent, though the terrorism in Pakistan leads to the US and its allies that cherish democracy and freedom.

Why don't you compile all this so called 'evidence' in a dossier and show it to the world ..but first perhaps first give us a little detail of 17 consulates that India has opened in Afghanistan...I would be impressed even if you could name them at the least.. and pls provide credible source to back up your claims!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom