What's new

Indian fishermen will be shot if they cross border, says Sri Lankan PM Ranil Wickramesinghe

Sorry @singh sahab, you are wrong. He is not a false flagging Pakistani, he is a false flagging Chinese.
Fu@k me
clear.png

These Chinese are so desperate? I didn't know that. I should've known that judging that by his poor comprehension abilities, But i though it was a copyright of Pakistani Cricket team.:rofl:

Fu@k me
clear.png

These Chinese are so desperate? I didn't know that. I should've known that judging that by his poor comprehension abilities, But i though it was a copyright of Pakistani Cricket team.:rofl:

And he is wrong as well. I am not Chinese. Care to try again?

Enough of your fcukn warnings! Go and show your false bravado to someone else you 5 cent CPC bot...

:coffee::enjoy::rofl:

Why don't you give it a try and see what happens?

Now I implore you to launch an all-out attack on your neighbours and prove yourself right。:rofl:

PS If India dares lifting a finger in our friends' face。。。the consequence will not be merea repeat of 1962. :azn:

If India start to bully its neighbors, the issue will appear in front of P5. And India will be ordered to back off, like Saddam Hussein after invasion of Kuwair.

LoL
Anyways time to show your real flags

That is what will happen if India bully its neighbors. India will be treated like Saddam and ask to get rid of its nukes.

It's to late to behave like a American now

LOL, lip service for jingoists to masturbate to.

Hm to chote log hain ji, humari kya aukaat hai:rofl::rofl:

he is right. He can shoot down fishermen from our side, we can shoot down theirs. But many a times, at sea, fishermen unknowningly cross into each others water due to absense of clear boarderline. So that has to be taken into account.
Most importently, it doesn't add to your bravery if you shoot down poor fishermen unless they are terrorist or smugglers.
:close_tema:

I have a quite nationalist approach in my thinking. But I always wonder why only our fishermen forget their border most of the time ?? Why not pakistani and srilankans ?? can anybody enlighten me ??

We should take care of Sri Lanka's worries too. Afterall they have just recently got rid of LTTE problem. They are very sensitive to whatever happens in their maritime borders, specially across the strait towards Tamil Nadu. We have a friendly Government in Sri Lanka and should allay all their fears.

Nonetheless, the statement of Sri Lankan PM is not in good taste and can put a spanner in all good camaraderie between both Governments.

Back
Top Bottom