What's new

Indian Female Students Kidnapped in Ukraine. One Male Student Shot Dead. Other Female Students Get Thrown Out of the Train by Ukrainians

Hindu white supremacists believe that Indians are white Aryans, but the Ukrainian Nazis educated them with action.
Ukrainians are poorer than Indians, and they still discriminate against Indians.
Most Indians irrespective of their political leanings, adore white people.

I don't believe that Ukrainians are poorer than Indians.

Why so many Indian studuents chose to study in Ukraine?

26971.jpeg
well not so many , look at the difference in population of those other countries and India , the only one which has less ratio is china

these Ukrainian degree holders have to take multiple examinations on returning to India.
The degrees aren't accepted straightaway.
No solution but to open more medical colleges in India because the demand is their.
Have no idea about unemployment in the medical field ? Is their already a surplus of doctors in India ? Do these guys retuning from abroad get suitably employed or it's just a stepping stone degree for them ?

"One hundred and thirty buses are ready to evacuate stranded Indian students and other foreigners from war-torn Ukraine's Kharkov and Sumy cities to Russia's Belgorod Region, a top Russian military general said on Thursday."
the degree is not even acceptable here , but its acceptable in many European countries and that's what make studying in Ukraine so interesting for some people

Most Indians irrespective of their political leanings, adore white people.

I don't believe that Ukrainians are poorer than Indians.

WHY do indians revere white people? For some reason, Filipinos and Thai people do this too.

WHY do indians revere white people? For some reason, Filipinos and Thai people do this too.
Colonial rulers brainwashed their subjects that the natives were not fit to rule and only superior White Man's rule can make them prosper (White Man's burden).

The Indians produced out of this system brainwashed the future generation. The cycle continues.

Colonial rulers brainwashed their subjects that the natives were not fit to rule and only superior White Man's rule can make them prosper (White Man's burden).

The Indians produced out of this system brainwashed the future generation. The cycle continues.

Kudos for you being honest about it. Filipinos and Thai people do it even more than indians.

Hindu white supremacists believe that Indians are white Aryans, but the Ukrainian Nazis educated them with action.
Ukrainians are poorer than Indians, and they still discriminate against Indians.

No Ukrainian is not poorer. Their nominal GDP per capita (2021, in US$) is more than twice that of Indian.

And it is hard to evaluate rich/poor just by nominal or PPP GDP per capita, especially at former communist countries. Ukraina's nominal GDP per capita (2021) is only about less than a half of Mexico's, but look at Ukrainian modern, clean cities, extensive and relatively modern railways system, education facilities, science institutes, manufacturing facilities. ...

In the meantime, Mexican cities are poor, dirty with a lot of slums, their railways are even worse than the US's, i.e. very backward, education quality is poor, no science and technology development, most people looks poor, poorly-fed and unhealthy, Same with Equatorian Guinea, which had GDP per capita almost ten times that of Ukraina just some years ago. Or compare Uzbekistan and India, both have similar nominal GDP per capita.

Cannot understand how they calculate nominal / PPP GDP in these cases. Probably exchange rate does matter.

Therefore, countries like North Korea are hard to evaluate their real GDP. They look poor, but modern and developed at the same time, with highly-educated workforce, modern manufacturing facilities, very organized, well-designed and clean cities, and even well organized, relatively modern rural areas, relatively developed infrastructure, even in remote areas, i.e. they have most criteria of an advanced, developed country, except nominal GDP per capita.

Last edited:
No Ukrainian is not poorer. Their nominal GDP per capita (2021, in US$) is more than twice that of Indian.

And it is hard to evaluate rich/poor just by nominal or PPP GDP per capita, especially at former communist countries. Ukraina's nominal GDP per capita (2021) is only about less than a half of Mexico's, but look at Ukrainian modern, clean cities, extensive and relatively modern railways system, education facilities, science institutes, manufacturing facilities. ...

In the meantime, Mexican cities are poor, dirty with a lot of slums, their railways are even worse than the US's, i.e. very backward, education quality is poor, no science and technology development, most people looks poor, poorly-fed and unhealthy, Same with Equatorian Guinea, which had GDP per capita almost ten times that of Ukraina just some years ago. Or compare Uzbekistan and India, both have similar nominal GDP per capita.

Cannot understand how they calculate nominal / PPP GDP in these cases. Probably exchange rate does matter.

Therefore, countries like North Korea are hard to evaluate their real GDP. They look poor, but modern and developed at the same time, with highly-educated workforce, modern manufacturing facilities, very organized, well-designed and clean cities, and even well organized, relatively modern rural areas, relatively developed infrastructure, even in remote areas, i.e. they have most criteria of an advanced, developed country, except nominal GDP per capita.

most Ukrainian infrastructure was left over from the soviet union, during which time they had a higher GDP per capita than russia itself, and ukraine has been cannibalizing it since independence. they gutted their military, their industry, ship yards, everything.

most Ukrainian infrastructure was left over from the soviet union, during which time they had a higher GDP per capita than russia itself, and ukraine has been cannibalizing it since independence. they gutted their military, their industry, ship yards, everything.

Basically you are right. However, with regards to infrastructure stagnant, same is true with the US and many western countries.

And the US has killed a lot of their industries too with same reason: Not competitive enough.

Last edited:

Sometimes the more mean someone is, some people seek that mean person's approval even more.

Other reasons are because we Global South have been poor for a long time and all humans respect and are attracted to wealth which is power and power is wealth.

The Europeans abused and robbed the Global South for centuries. Then there are some stockholm syndrome and some worshipping of those with money and power. Just like when we're kids we were in awe of that friend in a rich family and the toys he has. Everything is just seemingly more better and more right. Of course when we grow up, some of us learn a bit more about life and what is important and how all of this works.

It isn't just Filipinos, Indians, Thais who more often worship whites and money and power but also Chinese even.

All humans do and the poorer we are, the more we have this inclination to.

Africans have a lot more self respect than us in the other side of the Global South I would think. But maybe this is just my lack of experience with Africans.

In my experience though... all of us, Asians sell ourselves more on average and lack a bit of self respect.

Look how bad half of Hong Kong craved the illusions.

Global North was built on the blood, land, and labor of the Global South. Total exploitation since 5 centuries ago and continues in the form of IMF, WTO, Washington Consensus "Euro American Rules Based Order". These pricks don't even accept half of their own - Slavs and the "lesser Europeans" (that the racist ones call!).

It isn't enough to rob you blind, they have to say they own it all and was righteous in everything. They have to say you have to listen to their will and rules and hand things over still. This is the real world. Some weaker ones in the Global South with less self respect will imagine they can be same level citizens or the same treatment and the same privileges if only they perform their duties. No. It will never be for you unless you become powerful.

Sometimes the more mean someone is, some people seek that mean person's approval even more.

Other reasons are because we Global South have been poor for a long time and all humans respect and are attracted to wealth which is power and power is wealth.

The Europeans abused and robbed the Global South for centuries. Then there are some stockholm syndrome and some worshipping of those with money and power. Just like when we're kids we were in awe of that friend in a rich family and the toys he has. Everything is just seemingly more better and more right. Of course when we grow up, some of us learn a bit more about life and what is important and how all of this works.

It isn't just Filipinos, Indians, Thais who more often worship whites and money and power but also Chinese even.

All humans do and the poorer we are, the more we have this inclination to.

Africans have a lot more self respect than us in the other side of the Global South I would think. But maybe this is just my lack of experience with Africans.

In my experience though... all of us, Asians sell ourselves more on average and lack a bit of self respect.

Look how bad half of Hong Kong craved the illusions.

Global North was built on the blood, land, and labor of the Global South. Total exploitation since 5 centuries ago and continues in the form of IMF, WTO, Washington Consensus "Euro American Rules Based Order". These pricks don't even accept half of their own - Slavs and the "lesser Europeans" (that the racist ones call!).

It isn't enough to rob you blind, they have to say they own it all and was righteous in everything. They have to say you have to listen to their will and rules and hand things over still. This is the real world. Some weaker ones in the Global South with less self respect will imagine they can be same level citizens or the same treatment and the same privileges if only they perform their duties. No. It will never be for you unless you become powerful.

Agreed

I'll be honest, I havn't seen Chinese people do this.

Agreed

I'll be honest, I havn't seen Chinese people do this.

Lucky to be honest we had the CPC take the reigns of power. They did instill a lot more self respect in glorifying the "struggle" against tyrants and imperialists so they brewed this ... sense of what I like to call "**** it and **** them" attitude in many BUT nowhere near all Chinese. Honestly older people have more of this commendable fighting spirit than comfortable young ones. Materialism naturally makes you more prone to worshipping and being attracted to those with material wealth no matter how they got it. Some Hong Kong youngsters have spit on their own elders and culture in preference for the Anglo Hollywood created gloss. They never been to UK, never tasted reality. Some might do well and lead better lives but many would learn some lessons perhaps. That Hollywood is bullshit.

I find the weaker ones buckle under propaganda of west is best and always right and always kind and always sweethearts.

But yeah maybe less Chinese people do this still they are out there... and since there are over one billion Chinese, you'll find more worshippers and self haters than entire populations of some small countries lol.

Back
Top Bottom