What's new

Indian fashion and lifestyle

Now pak/bangla/india have their sep threads. So stop posting indian women in other threads or else we would have to make one southeast asian thread by merging all 3 and thus reduce the therkee threads here

I wouldn't mind seeing a generic "Beautiful women" thread. Beauty has no nationality after all :P

Specifics like countries and cities can be mentioned in the particular posts.

Now pak/bangla/india have their sep threads. So stop posting indian women in other threads or else we would have to make one southeast asian thread by merging all 3 and thus reduce the therkee threads here
Oh so you changed the name ':P'
Actually the op.of this thread is a she

where the hell i landed o_O

Since i am here i will post jattni

10Y5mKX.jpg

boy, oh boy... this thread is moving fast.

actually, the underlined is a good idea - one merged thread for south asian female/male postings... south asian unity zindabad !!

i will ask the thread creators - @Zibago , @Bilal9 , @Hello It's me .
I like the girl after Abrar who is she :smitten:
@MaarKhoor @jamahir

i will check.

Thanks for the tag....but I'm not liking the guys to gals picture ratio here in the latest page or so. :P

we must defer to the hostess of this thread and let her post her choices too. :)

Let me just post this picture again to try a course correction towards what ought to be happening.

sonakshi-sinha-cute-and-hot-in-saree-stills-high-resolution-desktop-background-wallpapers_1417692916.jpg

Now there's a woman I can appreciate and never get tired of looking at. What a heavenly sight.

nevertheless, that is indeed a fine course correction and heavenly sight.

Women should never be too skinny.....needs the right balance of curves...but not overboard like jamahir bhai sometimes goes for (though i do prefer a little too much than too little)

keep on the underlined path, sir. :enjoy:

I'm a sucker for fashion that exposes the upper back of a beautiful woman....a very underrated real estate imho.

yes, that's a style that has been popularized only in the recent few years and not everyone can carry it off... but thankfully, sona can.
i am in love again :smitten:
7.jpg

nilgiri, ^^^ above too not bad.

of course what about you

Namitha%2520Kapoor%2520Pictures%25208.jpg

Namitha%2520Kapoor%2520Pictures%252010.jpg

janaab, i hope our hostess, hello it's me , doesn't mind.

@jamahir more Namitha fans reminds me of @doppelganger

it does... doppel was quite a admirer of her.

She is fat with a capital F but her face looks lovely

you know, she towers over most males, south asian or otherwise... she is 6 foot... even so, she doesn't look awkward and gangly at all.

You watch the second part. It's better than the first. Don't judge this move by its trailers :-)

okay. :)

Not jealous. Its stupid being jealous of bollywood actress :p:

ah.

Just a comment and many of my friends feel the same :whistle:

feel the same about?? don't tell me it's about sona. :nono:

she has potential.

umm, what is she wearing?? :undecided:

both are lovely, though i am partial to the left one.

Since i am here i will post jattni

10Y5mKX.jpg

ekta kaul is a kashmiri from jammu... i have posted her in the "pakistani top 10" thread.

Doesn't it look fake?? :what:

it doesn't.

so you like playing games :azn: :lol:

please, such posts can get this thread locked by mods... the "private message" facility that used to be accessible for all before i joined, was turned into tta-and-above-only facility for such reasons.

Last edited:
too late damage has been done..I have been corrupted..:p:

let's start with recharging my phone @Bharat_Bhakt shall we ??

lol..you are cute.

But let's not make this a dating site

Since the thread is about beautiful girls from india
Why dont post your pic and make justice to the content of the thread.:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom