What's new

Indian fashion and lifestyle

A Shirazi Iranian lady:

FB_IMG_1449884557174.jpg

I am not sure whether you have listened to this song. It has got more than 1 billion views

no, i didn't know of it.

for some reason, i generally don't understand fast english songs ( or maybe am too lazy to put mind to understand the words :undecided: ) but i did generally get the gist of the song and quite liked it. :tup:

though i must ask, what did "bass" mean in the song??

and i must say, the fellow danced quite well but he was a needless distraction. :lol:

and the vid page has 300,000+ comments !! my word !!

maybe you know this - the powers that be in various european countries are banning "ultra thin" female models from appearing on ramps or being shown in advertisement.

France votes to ban ultra-thin models in crackdown on anorexia | Fashion | The Guardian

YSL ad with 'unhealthily' thin model banned in UK - CNN.com

and there seem to be more "plus size models" appearing now.

jamahir likes.

umm, the one on the right is totally fake.

Last edited:
Well. I thought those female aren't Indians.
None of the people posted here are non-Indians , most of them are local students/working women ,who sometime engage in part-time modelling for a local stylist/designer. Some of them pics are day to day pictures of actual dresses worn by the person.

Last edited:
None of the people posted here are non-Indians , most of them are local students/working who sometime engage in part-time modelling for a local stylist/designer. Some of them are day to day pictures of actual dresses worn by the person.
Good. But tbh I didn't know India has China looking people. Btw beautiful chicks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom