What's new

Indian farmer shot dead by Border Guard of Bangladesh

Publicity stunt before the elections. Its good PR for awami league!

Pure indian media propaganda..they were smugglers and attacked BDR.

i want to hear these same words from other Bangladeshi members when one of your classic fanatic brother 'idumb' will open a new thread on BSF killing.

repeat the same sentence with slight correction ,like this : "pure Bangladeshi propaganda....they (Bangladeshis) were smugglers and attacked BSF."

i want to hear these same words from other Bangladeshi members when one of your classic fanatic brother 'idumb' will open a new thread on BSF killing.

repeat the same sentence with slight correction ,like this : "pure Bangladeshi propaganda....they (Bangladeshis) were smugglers and attacked BSF."
Check my previous post :D

this will make BSF atleast think twice before shooting any other bangladeshi , lyk what the freak since i was young i been hearing almost everyday that BSF killing innocent bangladeshi , enough is enough now , this is 2013 , every human life is valuable , doesnt matter if they rich or poor , i never heard any BGB killed indian probbaly this is the first time , i hope now BSF and indian people understand how it feels like to be lose someone , and stop this bullshit propoganda crime

Pure indian media propaganda..they were smugglers and attacked BDR.

Dude it would have better not to highlight crap from Indian sources. This just provides opportunity for the hindutva brigade to vent their spleen.

Back
Top Bottom