What's new

Indian fans lack sportsmanship: Yuvraj

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MUMBAI: India’s World Cup hero Yuvraj Singh on Sunday said cricket fans in India lacked sportsmanship and there unreal expectations could be ‘killing’ for the players at times.

“I’m very glad the next World Cup won’t be held in India,” said Yuvraj in an interview with a leading newspaper on Sunday. “You go to the hotel lobby and people say, ‘You have to win for India’. There’s so much intensity, it’s almost as if they’re saying, ‘Win or I’ll shoot you in the head’.”

hey leader not expecting any thing better than you

You go to the hotel lobby and people say, ‘You have to win for India’.

:lol::lol:

What else you expect from fans

Ohh i think in your country Pakistani fans ask your crickets something different ;) (Because of past record of your team :sick:)

Its from DAWN. All the other websites that are quoting this, are sourcing from the same DAWN article.

hey leader not expecting any thing better than you

:lol::lol:

What else you expect from fans

Ohh i think in your country Pakistani fans ask your crickets something different ;) (Because of past record of your team :sick:)

Stop trolling in the thread that has got nothing to do with Pakistan you *ard!! Bloody insecure pu*sy
:lol:

With Yovraj that would be his knee because his brain is in his knees

With brains in the knees he did so great in ensuring India wins the world cup, Imagine what he would have done had his brains been in the right place ;)

30th march was 12 days back.. Looking at the papers in Pakistan, it seems that the hurt is still lingering.. :rofl:

Read again you *ickhead, the thread is about India and not Pakistan... :lol:

so whats wrong in saying 'you have to win for india' isnt that what they are supposed to do,nobody threatned them

so whats wrong in saying 'you have to win for india' isnt that what they are supposed to do,nobody threatned them

that is probably he tried to refer indirectly, now being in a position to convey his thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom