What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Dude IPS is only open for Indian citizens....how about you petition the corrupt politicians to give some leeway for foreigners of Indian descent.....oh I forgot they wouldn't do that coz we might clean up big time!
WE have few good men left to serve us and why should i Petition to greet useless foreigners who are good for nothing except for comment like this????

well if u can give me 80 lakh and few calls from S. parkash singh badal i can be any officer u want me you think i didnt try for any job before boarding plane for overseas . mate you need to have 10 lak to be hawaldar in punjab police and some calls from the top even to be considered for job thanx.
Dont rant rubbish ..... If u dont have the guts and ability to become an IPS officer U tend to talk like this. No where I know in this country the civil services exams are corrupt. U want change in the system U change first. I am son of honest cop in RPF and I know how many nights he hasnt come back..... If U want example choose the goods ones..... Loosers

Dont rant rubbish ..... If u dont have the guts and ability to become an IPS officer U tend to talk like this. No where I know in this country the civil services exams are corrupt. U want change in the system U change first. I am son of honest cop in RPF and I know how many nights he hasnt come back..... If U want example choose the goods ones..... Loosers
Ummmmm! What he wrote is true......maybe you are not aware of how things work in Punjab,Haryana or even in Delhi....just sayin :cheers:

Why you compare the undeveloped country with post developed countries......

Try to check the Asian condition .........

Why you compare the undeveloped country with post developed countries......

Try to check the Asian condition .........

Well you should compare yourself with the best (applies for most things) and try and reach those standards, there's no point in lowering your standards or expectations and accepting second-best.

Dude, these people leave the country in the first place and try to tell us how to do things.

If the guy is serious about joining the services, he would have visited the UPSC website.
One of my friend's classmate from US is returning to India to pursue Civil Services after education there.

These people have no idea that most of those selected in the Civil Services exams have left lucrative jobs in India and Overseas [from Engineering, Medicine and Management backgrounds].
They know its easier to comment on an internet forum than going through the Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services exam [which runs in pages].

Air Ambulance Service exists in Big cities of India. Central Government also has free air Ambulance(Helicopters) services for emergency patients from Lakshadweep islands to Cochin.

Air Transport

Ummmmm! What he wrote is true......maybe you are not aware of how things work in Punjab,Haryana or even in Delhi....just sayin
Am aware of things more than a lazy NRI like him.... I can name some of the finest IPS and IAS officers from the states u mentioned. U need to look into the correct places. U get what u want. ( Thukaram omble did not sacrifice his life for the petty reasons he mentioned)

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Well you should compare yourself with the best (applies for most things) and try and reach those standards, there's no point in lowering your standards or expectations and accepting second-best.
That is correct..... I second that.

Dude, these people leave the country in the first place and try to tell us how to do things.

If the guy is serious about joining the services, he would have visited the UPSC website.
One of my friend's classmate from US is returning to India to pursue Civil Services after education there.

These people have no idea that most of those selected in the Civil Services exams have left lucrative jobs in India and Overseas [from Engineering, Medicine and Management backgrounds].
They know its easier to comment on an internet forum than going through the Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services exam [which runs in pages].

Agree,my father was in the IAS and I remember him telling me during my JEE/AIEEE days "Son,just knowing the entire history of India is a small portion of the UPSC syllabus".The fact itself was a peeing in the pants moment.

He just stated his opinion like you did without the extra toppings

P.S : PDF Lesson 1 - Location flag is Important
P.S : PDF Lesson - Location flag could be misleading. Besides I dont care who he is and where he is from.

Mumbai/Maharashtra Police:
police+jeep.jpg

Combat units (no idea what they are for)
761999005.jpg

2010-08-01.jpg

MP QRT vehicles:

Mumbai+Police+Vehicle_3.jpg

Mumbai+Police+Vehicle_2.jpg

imgres

16slide3.jpg

CRPF RAF personal during ICC World cup finals in 2011:
Mumbai-police-received-prank-email-ahead-of-WC-final.jpg

WE have few good men left to serve us and why should i Petition to greet useless foreigners who are good for nothing except for comment like this????

I can understand you are frustated over the corruption issue, but please don't paint everyone with the same colour, yes, there are corrupt people, but who made them corrupt?? I personally know many police officers and army officers, one of them is father of my best GF ;) , so in short you are saying he is corrupt too?? If there is corruption, it is bred by you .... and your family, I know you would be outraged, but isn't what you are doing is the same?? I think you got it, I hate corrupt and idiotic people as much as you do, but there are still MANY MORE who serve the country from their heart and labelling them as CORRUPT is not less than badmouthing your own family members, or me , or any other Indian who respects truth and honesty ...

Jai Hind

Back
Top Bottom