What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I would like to see the breakdown for this opinion poll.

I thought it's given on the original post.. unless you are looking for a comprehensive state-by-state breakdown!

Abp short for Ananda bazaar patrika is an bengali paper ,hard to know their ideological leanings?

Just going by the trend my friend. Apart from tiny number of media channels, most of them have a soft corner for Congress!

I thought it's given on the original post.. unless you are looking for a comprehensive state-by-state breakdown!

Just going by the trend my friend. Apart from tiny number of media channels, most of them have a soft corner for Congress!

I'm looking for the questions they asked and responses for each question.

But I'm not likely to get it.

I've heard on twitter that post february when cong money is over modi will pour in cash to fill hungry mouth of mediagroups.

I've heard on twitter that post february when cong money is over modi will pour in cash to fill hungry mouth of mediagroups.

I don't think Modi will ever be able to match Congress in that regard. Their coffer is bottomless! However I hope what you said is true!

I'm looking for the questions they asked and responses for each question.

But I'm not likely to get it.

Oh OK. That would have been useful!

I don't think Modi will ever be able to match Congress in that regard. Their coffer is bottomless! However I hope what you said is true!

Oh OK. That would have been useful!

He will ,its a do or die situation for modi,its his ONLY and most easy chance .

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via
Skype ID: maxil.finance

The most relevant post in this thread for over a month! Congrats-The most useful information anyone has got out of this thread in over a month!

What the fukc just seen an opinion poll guess ABP showd out of 7 drlhi LS seat aap gets 6 bjp 1 congress 0 :confused:

What the fukc just seen an opinion poll guess ABP showd out of 7 drlhi LS seat aap gets 6 bjp 1 congress 0 :confused:

Even when the difference in the number of votes between BJP and AAP is approximately the same as AAP and INC.

B.s.

PS: Assembly elections

Abp will sing this all january:

An unbreakable union of free aam admis,
The Great delhi has welded forever to stand.
Long live the creation of the will of the people,
The united, mighty Soviet india!

CHORUS:
Be glorious, our free water,
A reliable stronghold of the aamadmis' glory!
Banner of the Jhaadu, Banner of the people,
May it lead from victory to victory!

Through tempests the sun of freedom shone to us,
And the great Bhooshan illuminated our path,
We were raised by Kejriwal to be true to the people,
To labour and exploits he inspired us!

CHORUS:

We grew our moholla sabhas in battles,
We will sweep the gutters out of the way!
We shall in battle decide the fate of generations,
We shall lead to glory our Motherland!

CHORUS:

NEW AAP MEMEBER and his BEUTIFULL VIEWS

Bd3y5kDCYAAg7Lv.jpg:large

Kya baat hai Android....Lata Mangeshkar praising Modi, Salman Khan praising Chouhan....about time they all starred in a movie no? Add in Alok Nath coz I'm sure it'll be one of your 'Sanskar' heavy family dramas :D

Yeah happy Makar Sankranti to you too :)

oops sorry for spoiling your secular image :P

Last edited:
Here is a bit more comprehensive survey!

AAP to hit Congress hard, Modi scores over Kejriwal: Survey

Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party is likely to hit the Congress hard in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, predicts the snap poll conducted by ABP News-Nielsen in Delhi-NCR and Mumbai-Thane regions.

AAP predicted to sweep Delhi, to wipe out Congress
As per the ABP News-Nielsen snap poll in Delhi-NCR, Kejriwal's AAP is likely to wipe out Congress. The AAP is likely to win 6 seats while Congress might not get a single seat as compared to clean sweep of all 7 seats in 2009 polls. The BJP is likely to win only one seat.
delhi1_650_011314102241.jpg

Modi scores over Kejriwal as most preferred PM candidate
As per the snap poll, around 48 per cent people backed Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as their preferred choice for Prime Minister followed by Arvind Kejriwal (31 per cent) and Rahul Gandhi (16 per cent).
pm1_650_011314102344.jpg

NDA to gain in Mumbai-Thane region due to AAP's presence

According to the snap poll, INC and NCP alliance is likely to get only 3 seats in 2014 polls as compared to 8 seats in 2009. The presence of AAP in Mumbai and Thane region is likely to give the BJP and Shiv Sena alliance an upper hand. The alliance is predicted to get 6 seats in 2014 polls as compared to just one seat in 2009. The AAP is likely to win only one seat.
mumbai1_650_011314102256.jpg

BJP to win Faridabad and Gurgaon

According to the snap poll, the BJP is predicted to win Gurgaon and Faridabad seats in Haryana. The Congress is predicted to lose both with around 12 per cent vote share as compared to the vote share of over 38 per cent in 2009.
haryana1_650_011314102309.jpg

AAP predicted to win Ghaziabad, Rajnath in trouble

As per the snap poll, both the AAP and the BJP are likely to win Ghaziabad and Gautam Buddha Nagar seats respectively. The BSP will lose its single seat.
ghaziabad1_650_011314102330.jpg

For more news from India Today, follow us on Twitter @indiatoday and on Facebook at facebook.com/IndiaToday

Read more at: AAP to hit Congress hard, Modi scores over Kejriwal: Survey : North, News - India Today

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom