What's new

Indian economy to reach $5 TRILLION by 2025: Morgan Stanley

Indian posters couldn't handle the truth about how China will still dwarf their economy in 2025

nice reality check for you wanna be's

China's growth is slowing and it will slow even further as its demographic dividend fades. A couple of conflicts with USA and it will be stagnant for 5-10 years.

Oh btw, we are already on 'big boys table', we do not need to reach there.
you definitely aren't mate.
still a 3rd world country with the largest amount of poor people living below the poverty line any where in the world.
Oh and your neighbour dwarfs your economy by 10 times, plus they block all your UN resolutions and letting you join groups like NSG etc.

definitely not on the big boys table !!!!!

Indian posters couldn't handle the truth about how China will still dwarf their economy in 2025

nice reality check for you wanna be's

!

Indian economy will be atleast 12 times the size of Pakistan's, worry about that.

Indian economy will be atleast 12 times the size of Pakistan's, worry about that.
26 trillion bro the chinese are taking your economy to the cleaners.there isn't even a comparison between the two, you lot are in the second teir.

and no amount of iPhones or f16's being made up in India will help you catch up to chinas 26 trillion in the next 100 years.

26 trillion bro the chinese are taking your economy to the cleaners.there isn't even a comparison between the two, you lot are in the second teir.

and no amount of iPhones or f16's being made up in India will help you catch up to chinas 26 trillion in the next 100 years.

Except that it won't be 38 trillion or 26 trillion for that matter, stop pulling data out of your backside. No one is comparing with the Chinese, we ll get there eventually.

No one would dare to mess around with a 5 trillion dollar economy and growing, that's a sad fact you ll have to live with.

you definitely aren't mate.
still a 3rd world country with the largest amount of poor people living below the poverty line any where in the world.
Oh and your neighbour dwarfs your economy by 10 times, plus they block all your UN resolutions and letting you join groups like NSG etc.

definitely not on the big boys table !!!!!
Lets see...
1. China is also a 3rd world country with second highest number of poors.
2. Their economy is around 5-6 times if counted using nominal and just 2.5-3 times if counted using PPP. I do not know how you got this idea of '10 times'.
3. We are in MTCR and we will also block their entry should they try again as they did in 2004. Oh and UN resolutions, we have support from Russia, France, England, US. They are the odd one out and have an immense diplomatic pressure due to that.

Only pom poms and mini skirt is missing . . . otherwise the cheer lead mode is on full throttle :lol::lol::lol:

Indian currency is undervalued by 4 times. It offers a great scope of appreciation. If I put 40 Rs a USD by that time, Indian economy shall be over 4 bn USd evenif i consider growth rate zero. Indian econoly shall easily cross 6.5 BN USd by that time.

Lets see...

You are right, China is still a 3rd world country, with a lower GDP per capita than Mexico.

Nominal GDP per capita (2015):

Mexico: $9,452
China: $8,141

Now what did Morgan Stanley report say that India's GDP per capita would be in 2025?

By financial year 2024-25, Morgan Stanley expects India's per capita income to rise 125 per cent to USD 3,650.

The poor are making fun of the poor, while the rich world sits back and laughs.

Last edited:
You are right, China is still a 3rd world country, with a lower GDP per capita than Mexico.

Now what did Morgan Stanley report say that India's GDP per capita would be in 2025?

Lets see...
2. Their economy is around 5-6 times if counted using nominal and just 2.5-3 times if counted using PPP. I do not know how you got this idea of '10 times'.
3. We are in MTCR and we will also block their entry should they try again as they did in 2004. Oh and UN resolutions, we have support from Russia, France, England, US. They are the odd one out and have an immense diplomatic pressure due to that.
yeah you definitely don't have a clue what you are talking about
the first line of the comment was enough for me to stop reading.

educate yourself about China

The poor are making fun of the poor, while the rich world sits back and laughs.

thats why i said the indians are no where near the big boys table.
Highest number of poor people then any other country in the world. thats the reality indians seem to want to forget

haha yes mate
give it to the indians

yeah you definitely don't have a clue what you are talking about
the first line of the comment was enough for me to stop reading.

educate yourself about China

thats why i said the indians are no where near the big boys table.
Highest number of poor people then any other country in the world. thats the reality indians seem to want to forget

He is right though, China is a 3rd world country (developing country), with millions still in poverty. With a GDP per capita lower than Mexico and even some African nations.

Now think about this, China today has a nominal GDP of around $11 trillion.

India isn't even aiming to reach half of that by 2025.

Now think about this, China today has a nominal GDP of around $11 trillion.
China's GDP in 1994 was $500 billion and in 2014 was $10 trillion.
Japan's GDP in 1994 was 4.8 trillion and in 2014 was $4.6 trillion.

What has happened to Japan could happen to China and what happened to China could happen to India.

Will China Follow Japan Into Economic Stagnation? - Newsweek
China May Be Heading for a Japanese-Style Economic Crisis | Time
Will China Repeat Japan's Economic Fate? | The Diplomat

And? How does it matter ? BTW! All these nominal GDP based comparison are worthless when you are taking about domestic consumption and production of goods and services. People eat food not dollars. PPP makes more sense. In that India's GDP is actually 2.5-3 times smaller to China.

If you are wrong on facts and unapologetically wrong, I guess you are a moron, moron.

mods @Zaki indian poster keeps swearing calling me a moron over and over again. check posts above.

please hand out the ban and put him out of his misery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom