What's new

Indian economy to grow at slowest pace in 10 years, shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they got a 25% cut in education and india got a 50% rise last year.

look hoy their ministers are crying...

Yesterday, icewolf was asking how India can give free midday meal at school. Now I understood, with 0.9% of GDP on education, Pakistan can't even afford school building, forget midday meal. :rolleyes:

if currency collapse helps exports, then zimbabwe would be one if the biggest exporters.
when the currency collapses, input costs skyrocket, like raw materials, energy, machinery,tools and equipment, computers, etc.
most of these things are imported, so once your currency is collapsing(like the dropee), all these inputs become unaffordable to manufacturers.

indian numbers are highly manipulated too, they say manufacturing PMI numbers are strong but they show industrial production is flat or contracting and exports collapsing.
PMI is a survey, the indian companies are lying about ACTUAL realities and telling the surveys that things are great.
but actual output and business activity is contracting.

why?

because:

1) currency is collapsing thus input costs are unaffordable.
2) inflation is too high for consumers to buy especially since india is a low income country with MASSIVE poverty.
3) interest rates are so high, thus borrowing costs are too high for companies to get loans to expand operations.

based on these things, the indian economy is contracting pretty fast, even the official numbers say india is in a horrible situation, of course if the official numbers are that bad then the real numbers are way worse. the real state of the indian economy is in dire straits. you add to that the indian budget problems with massive debt accumulation because of years of living beyond its means, the future is very bleak for india, and im putting it mildly.

this indian crisis makes the greece crisis look mild in comparison.

i cant believe u have 15000 posts.

Dont worry. Truthseer will get banned soon enough.

He got banned for a week when he started this stupid thread about hindu pilgrims dying in Nepal and gloating about it.

People like him never change their character, he will commit an infraction soon enough and get banned.

He is not only an embarrassment to himself but to other Pakistanis as well.

nice to see a sane pakistani in this thread....i wud request all other indians not to debate with icewolf..no point let him live in his dreamworld.......

yeah right niggahh, niggers dont build 700 rail engines every year. niggers dont have 5th largest car production in world also the worlds fastest growing. niggers re those who beg other for rails and engines. niggers want money so they beg america and get bombed everyday. :rofl:

Wow, these Indians are going crazy.

you didn't say that.

ur iq is 20202020202020000109325435485942385924385092438509234857298194821849158139481239849231849123849231842349123842398492304821934813498.

u should know that..

nice to see a sane pakistani in this thread....i wud request all other indians not to debate with icewolf..no point let him live in his dreamworld.......

he is crazy, bcoz of him i am banned many times..

if currency collapse helps exports, then zimbabwe would be one if the biggest exporters.
when the currency collapses, input costs skyrocket, like raw materials, energy, machinery,tools and equipment, computers, etc.
most of these things are imported, so once your currency is collapsing(like the dropee), all these inputs become unaffordable to manufacturers.

indian numbers are highly manipulated too, they say manufacturing PMI numbers are strong but they show industrial production is flat or contracting and exports collapsing.
PMI is a survey, the indian companies are lying about ACTUAL realities and telling the surveys that things are great.
but actual output and business activity is contracting.

why?

because:

1) currency is collapsing thus input costs are unaffordable.
2) inflation is too high for consumers to buy especially since india is a low income country with MASSIVE poverty.
3) interest rates are so high, thus borrowing costs are too high for companies to get loans to expand operations.

based on these things, the indian economy is contracting pretty fast, even the official numbers say india is in a horrible situation, of course if the official numbers are that bad then the real numbers are way worse. the real state of the indian economy is in dire straits. you add to that the indian budget problems with massive debt accumulation because of years of living beyond its means, the future is very bleak for india, and im putting it mildly.

this indian crisis makes the greece crisis look mild in comparison.
Currency isn't collapsing it's around the 55 dollars mark n hovering there.. And what kinda raw material and energy you are talking about? India does not import much,if any in this field and exports can be expected to rise as well..
If you are putting Greece and India in the same league...I think IMF and the entire world is blind.. Maybe they need economists like you!

he is crazy, bcoz of him i am banned many times..

You were banned because you had milions of accounts. You shoud than WebMaster he let you keep this one.

It was news thread sans your comments , like shocking & how embarrassing !

Do you know that even with 6.3 % growth , we would be one of the fastest growing economies of the world ? Most countries would die for a 6.3 % growth !!

More like 6.3% contraction.

Indians trolling here again. Proves my point, I've never seen a Pakistani ever troll

Hain ????? I think Webster wud be laughing his guts out when he reads this from his humwatan. :D :D

By da way. please checkup your eyes. tumhara number +5 hoga. :D ...... never seen a pakistani ever troll. ROFL

You were banned because you had milions of accounts. You shoud than WebMaster he let you keep this one.

holy crap promise to god never in my stay on defence.pk again i am replying to icewolf or anything he says. enough is enough. ur annoying and idiot ask anyone. ur own pakistanis like mercenary said it in previous post. even dumb_b has called u an idiot. bye dude, i hope u enjoy ur life.

How embarrassing!

kd66ab.jpg

Nice Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom