What's new

Indian economy to grow at slowest pace in 10 years, shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 7, compared to a lowly 6
soo, every country has its potential, we do our potential, they do theirs. american in its entire history never grew faster than 3-4%. it became the biggest and the most developed nation with that. the only thing that matters is that long u can sustain the growth. i have no doubt about indian ecnomic fundamental and stability.

we were growing faster than you till 2008 :wave:

:rofl:

ort34j.jpg

Firstly you should be more embarrassed with the ground conditions of your country.
Secondly,how's it shocking?if you have to go by 'decades' then china is growing the slowest in 2 or maybe 3 decades..isn't that more shocking and embarrassing?..no it is not.. Because the global turmoil has hit all countries.. And India is still doing better than most of the world
No, it is not or else Indian News wouldn't have reported this
Now stop trying to say this thread is against the rules, I already have 2 permanent infactions

soo, every country has its potential, we do our potential, they do theirs. american in its entire history never grew faster than 3-4%. it became the biggest and the most developed nation with that. the only thing that matters is that long u can sustain the growth. i have no doubt about indian ecnomic fundamental and stability.

Dude are you retarded. You think usa never grew above 3%?

With Indian rupee falling like a rock, there are some tough times ahead for Indian economy

yya here comes madarsha economist.....:rofl:. lemme chack ut iq?/

explain what u just said and why u said that?? how ruppess fall impacts every sector of india like it, exports, imports and real estate?? come on mullah

Firstly you should be more embarrassed with the ground conditions of your country.
Secondly,how's it shocking?if you have to go by 'decades' then china is growing the slowest in 2 or maybe 3 decades..isn't that more shocking and embarrassing?..no it is not.. Because the global turmoil has hit all countries.. And India is still doing better than most of the world
Thread about India

yya here comes madarsha economist.....:rofl:. lemme chack ut iq?/

explain what u just said and why u said that?? how ruppess fall impacts every sector of india like it, exports, imports and real estate?? come on mullah

Rupee falling doesn't effect that, but it affects FDI which without India cant survive

No, they are not banned
And lols, he's as corrupt as Zardari and a slave of Sonia

HERE YOU GO--

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs

HERE YOU GO--

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs
Then how come there is a mega economy thread?

And I'll PM a mod then, don't report me, I only have 1 infraction left before another weekly ban

Rupee falling doesn't effect that, but it affects FDI which without India cant survive

hahhaa, just showed ur pint iq :rofl:

how will india not survive with out fdi?? come one dude if u know about economy tell me how falling ruppe impacts imports and exports and what should or can be done??

No, it is not or else Indian News wouldn't have reported this
Now stop trying to say this thread is against the rules, I already have 2 permanent infactions
Are you on weed? Can't check data properly? Chinese economy is growing the slowest 2 decades for sure and maybe 3...if you want to be ignorant..so be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom