What's new

Indian economy to grow at slowest pace in 10 years, shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
india can be compared with nobody... a 1.2 billion population can only poop out 4 forbes companies, 2 gold medals, 1 UAV engine, 2 indeginous projects, 600 million poor, etc.... you can compare with niger, they have same achievements as you :)

idiot, thats what i am talking if germany has lesser population than pak, than why does it have more companies than a poop-pakistan??????? coz' of idiots like you living there??
Personal attacks are the last resort of the incompetent

idiot, thats what i am talking if germany has lesser population than pak, than why does it have more companies than a poop-pakistan??????? coz' of idiots like you living there??

we are okay cuz we have 7x less population than yours, but when a 1.2 billion population cant compare against a 5 million... sad

Abusing is your habbit? Shows your upbringing

Point proved about my earlier thread, Indians can't take it when someone points out something bad about their country

india can be compared with nobody... a 1.2 billion population can only poop out 4 forbes companies, 2 gold medals, 1 UAV engine, 2 indeginous projects, 600 million poor, etc.... you can compare with niger, they have same achievements as you :)
Poverty rates of pal are higher.. And human dev index is lower than India..any comments ?and India is the second most favored nation for FDI still amongst the fastest growing major economies..nothing like that for Niger and Pakistan.. So it's better to compare niger and pakistan

Indians trolling here again. Proves my point, I've never seen a Pakistani ever troll

Point proved about my earlier thread, Indians can't take it when someone points out something bad about their country

well it depends. unlike pakistan where situation is getting worse everyday, india has many problems but is improving every second. pakistan was much better econoically untill 1970s, today india is decades ahead. if u come here and say that india is poor etc etc. we will say atleast we take steps to become rich, while pakistan is going down the hole...

Well actually it points that Pakistanis are so eager to bring about a negative about India..even if it is not..! Can u tell me how many major economies are growing faster than India? Except china? Yes India has slowed down disappointingly but it still is decently good taking into account the global scenario

What TM forgot to mention that even his masters economy will also have the slowest Gdp Growth in last 10 years....and another thing that TM conviniently forgot to mention is that his on country Gdp growth is around 3.7% which is atleast 2.3% slower then Indian Economy

Cyber jehadis trying to consolidate themselves with this news.
Dont misunderstand them, they are from a failed country good for nothing.We Indians have the luxury of a great economy which even when slow grows at over 6! Thats our level.
What have they got.Nothing. I understand the sadistic state of each and every cyber jehadis here. Dont worry,what happened if 1 osama is dead, if you have will you can create 100 of osamas,you have the capability. In the spare time you can also improve your poor economy by eating grass like you did when creating the A-bhombh!

yeah right niggahh, niggers dont build 700 rail engines every year. niggers dont have 5th largest car production in world also the worlds fastest growing. niggers re those who beg other for rails and engines. niggers want money so they beg america and get bombed everyday. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom