What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

All the foriegn India students are having difficulty to live in England.

As the rupee is very low at the moment compared to the £. Feel sorry for the parents funding kids education abroad.

sorry for them, and honor to these parents.

they need learn some financial basics, know how to hedge the risk coming out of exchange rate. but still I think if their kids are abroad they should just keep some foreign currencies.

sorry for them, and honor to these parents.

they need learn some financial basics, know how to hedge the risk coming out of exchange rate. but still I think if their kids are abroad they should just keep some foreign currencies.

While NRI who are working abroad are making the best out of it..

another bad day for all investors,

PriceSummary.aspx

All the foreign India students are having difficulty to live in England.

As the rupee is very low at the moment compared to the £. Feel sorry for the parents funding kids education abroad.

Don't they work there? Most of the Indian students here in US, do part-time jobs to support themselves.

Agreed.

Indian economy is in shambles. I dont want to compare with any other nation. And unlike my FM I wont sweep the failures under the carpet.

The writing on the wall is clear for us. We need to stand up and take measures.

This govt. is a junk and is the main culprit for this situation. The opposition isnt good either!

Hope the rulers have a way out.

Agreed.

Indian economy is in shambles. I dont want to compare with any other nation. And unlike my FM I wont sweep the failures under the carpet.

The writing on the wall is clear for us. We need to stand up and take measures.

This govt. is a junk and is the main culprit for this situation. The opposition isnt good either!

Hope the rulers have a way out.

exactly. reform, resoluteness, and open-minded to embrace the world, Retail sectors. even accept China into SAARC to get the regional econ bloc welfare, boost trade with Pakistan, Bangladesh, SL, we are not predators, Doc. Singh.

he can do just a lot more than calling that Italian women.

consumption as many members boasted, is in really bad shape too, check out,

General Motors India sales down 27% in May - The Times of India

exactly. reform, resoluteness, and open-minded to embrace the world, Retail sectors. even accept China into SAARC to get the regional econ bloc welfare, boost trade with Pakistan, Bangladesh, SL, we are not predators, Doc. Singh.

I dont understand, when you say invite China into SAARC!! Will that fetch India its 9% growth back?

Scams, corruption, poor decision making, delay in agreements, political instability, mindless balckmailing politics have led us to this situation.

It is our internal problem. We solve it on our own or we die.

I dont understand, when you say invite China into SAARC!! Will that fetch India its 9% growth back?

Scams, corruption, poor decision making, delay in agreements, political instability, mindless balckmailing politics have led us to this situation.

It is our internal problem. We solve it on our own or we die.

Yeah its only an internal affairs and I am just an opinionator.

But as to whether bringing China in SAARC will garantee a 9 pct growth, I would definitely say YES if economic integration starts. Not only India, Pakistan and Bangladesh would also witness a double digit growth, and thus the favorable cycle thereafter, including the political welfare like peace, etc.

Thanks for your concerns about our economy

This transitory phase in Indian economy is captured by the effects of the business cycle, both domestic and global. No need to worry. Our macroeconomic fundamentals are strong. According to some studies, if not for the government inaction, the savings and investments alone should have given India a 8.75% growth rate this year. This year growth of 6.5% is a temporary diversion, and time the government think of next phrase of reforms. Expect some major reshuffles in the finance ministry and reforms/policy announcements. We will shine.

Yeah its only an internal affairs and I am just an opinionator.

But as to whether bringing China in SAARC will garantee a 9 pct growth, I would definitely say YES if economic integration starts. Not only India, Pakistan and Bangladesh would also witness a double digit growth, and thus the favorable cycle thereafter, including the political welfare like peace, etc.

China will not be a part of SAARC. South Asia is India's domain, no other outside power will be allowed.

Thanks for your concerns about our economy

This transitory phase in Indian economy is captured by the effects of the business cycle, both domestic and global. No need to worry. Our macroeconomic fundamentals are strong. According to some studies, if not for the government inaction, the savings and investments alone should have given India a 8.75% growth rate this year. This year growth of 6.5% is a temporary diversion, and time the government think of next phrase of reforms. Expect some major reshuffles in the finance ministry and reforms/policy announcements. We will shine.

China will not be a part of SAARC. South Asia is India's domain, no other outside power will be allowed.

South Asia is not your domain, Idi0t. You are one of these who will finally sink the Indian ship. Happy now? I just wish we are not neighboring you. Rot in hell, those eggnog Pro-west nuts.

South Asia is not your domain, Idi0t. You are one of these who will finally sink the Indian ship. Happy now? I just wish we are not neighboring you. Rot in hell, those eggnog Pro-west nuts.

Why so angry? I just reiterated our government position. Not only the GOI considers South Asia as it domain, but the larger region of Indian Ocean as its domain. It is similar to China considering South China sea as its domain. It is simply Geo politics.

Why so angry? I just reiterated our government position. Not only the GOI considers South Asia as it domain, but the larger region of Indian Ocean as its domain. It is similar to China considering South China sea as its domain. It is simply Geo politics.

Angry is because you kidnapped your nerghbors in an economic integration, and you are not even looking into mr lengthy words. I am thinking of the whole region's benefit and social welfare, people out of poverty, etc.

Yeah I admit I knew your gov never consider those except a world power illusion. That's sad, not only for Indian people, but for all south Asians.

(this is exactly what the west want, sometimes I even doubt if GOI is bought out by the west money)

Angry is because you kidnapped your nerghbors in an economic integration, and you are not even looking into mr lengthy words. I am thinking of the whole region's benefit and social welfare, people out of poverty, etc.

Yeah I admit I knew your gov never consider those except a world power illusion. That's sad, not only for Indian people, but for all south Asians.

You are smart enough to know that World does not function that way. If everyone thinks of benefit and social welfare, there would not have been any militaries or huge military budgets, no disputes, no human right violations, no power politics, no blocks, no domains, free moment of people, no wars and no sanctions. Everything is about power.

As far as India is considered, you may think India’s actions are power illusions, but I don’t. For nothing we spend $40 billion on defence, invest billions of dollars in Afghanistan, expand out navy capabilities into larger Indian Ocean, invest billions on space programs or counter China. We have a plan

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom