What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

GoI have said economy will see 7-8% growth in FY 2013 and I believe them. Current economic issues are short term and pretty much out of India's hands.

That was not empty talk the financials of your economy worsen as your industrial output only grow 1.7 percent. The euro mess will definitely bring down your service sector and high inflation in your country would damp capital investment and shop starts. what's the flashing point that can sustain your projected 6 percent growth? export, you major outgoing Iron ore to China is worth less as the commodity price is falling.

I don't see any shining part. Weak INR is clearly the sign market is retreating from your growth "Miracles".
Actually India do SHINE as we have electricity almost in every part of country unlike yours...:lol:

@topic: no economy is unaffected by euro crisis.....even china's growth rate fell down.

GoI have said economy will see 7-8% growth in FY 2013 and I believe them. Current economic issues are short term and pretty much out of India's hands.

kindly back up your argument, if you have so much trust on GoI.

Capital Investment, Industrial output, Export, Comsuption, Inflation, Interest rate, Service sector, Outsourcing, Deficit, etc, if you can demonstrate one of them will take growth back on track.

kindly back up your argument, if you have so much trust on GoI.

Capital Investment, Industrial output, Export, Comsuption, Inflation, Interest rate, Service sector, Outsourcing, Deficit, etc, if you can demonstrate one of them will take growth back on track.

C'mon we've facing much bigger problems ... we've run out of space to store wheat. Damn.

Do you want food aid.. please send an application to GoI.

In fact, why only wheat .... India became the largest exporter of rice too..... cotton ... sugar .... does Pak want diesel ?

And we kept buying too much Gold ... damn USD 60 billions...

Oh yeah, GoI does face a problem of plenty in quite a few areas... wish it luck in handling them.

plenty of food, admirable.

enough to feed your people below the poverty line?

Somebody says India may grow at 3%....Somebody says Pakistan has become beggar state......Pathetic

With Pranab Mukherjee as Finance Minister who is taking India back to 1980's by letting ruppee fall so that imports fall we are becoming a failed state i.e. a pakistan

to be honest I never troll. that's better than your personal attack and many Indian members on the forum.

just remind you timely check out your INR, now a new record low.

USD to INR Conversion Chart - Bloomberg

No Personal Attacks intended, FYI there Are few Respected Members Who Contribute Positively Here And back Up there Post By Concrete Sources. You Should Know Where You Stand.
Goodday

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/economy/imf-lowers-indias-2012-gdp-growth-to-697_697776.html (IMF)

INR for the first time below 56.5, to touch 57 in a day or two.

Part of India's problems are due to the global economic condition and partly due to the UPA government's policy paralysis.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom