What's new

Indian drone violates Pakistani airspace

Wow .. Indian drone cross border by 350 Meters (mostly by mistake).. and we are having new thread.
Pakistani friend @MM_Haider you need to concentrate on really important issue right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Pakistan Army should train their men to fire them with Anza MK-I or MK-IIs on any in coming low level drones and also to shoot them with possible AAA or rifles too.

americans would be laughing ... :lol:

We also had a good laugh. :laugh:

0608-01.jpg

88727003.jpg

From Drones to Dacca. !!!
Yes i was waiting when the Indians will drag in the 1971 conspiracy.....one could also argue to look at Pre and post 1947 India map. ;)

You show a outdated fighter as war medal in counter of a 350 meter violation by drone due to error.

Wow .. Indian drone cross border by 350 Meters (mostly by mistake).. and we are having new thread.
Pakistani friend @MM_Haider you need to concentrate on really important issue right now.
With all the military technology you guys brag about, you are sayin that it was most likely to be mistake? :cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Windy chill mar..... It was not an intentional violation.... We have enough satellites to do that job.....

That's an actually part of an Israeli made Indian UAV shot down by the PAF.

Its a not big deal , you can also shot pedator drones but its result would be diplomatic & economic disaster for Pakistan.

This is a comman error but TRP hungry media wants to cash it, both sides ignore such type of minor violation.

Windy chill mar..... It was not an intentional violation.... We have enough satellites to do that job.....

Yaar, just read what i said in post > 5....but some idiots are desperate to derail the thread..

Back
Top Bottom