What's new

Indian Domestic & Social Crimes & Human Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right law is there but there is a need to strongly implement it ..... Police can not go door to door i think the solution lies in the awareness of this bad act in society ..... some education can also help

Not so simple doctor.. not so simple.. indian Govt banned ultrasonography in mid 90s to check sex determination and foeticide.. But then people know how to beat the law.. Abortions are still there.. Education won't curb and not improved policing.. The hope i have is the financial independence of women.. Economics always wins.. there is no simple shrt-hand solution else it will give rise to a big problem.. the change in mindset will come when women are valued as assets in some socieeties rathjer than liabilities and economic independence will play a major part in those societies in India

"Wife-sharing" haunts Indian villages as girls decline

r

Is this kind of face cover not banned in France?

Poor Indian women are forced into array of horrific acts, while wife sharing shall be least of them all.

I don't see a reason discussing crimes of less significance and ignoring more significant crimes!

All stories related to Indian Domestic & social crimes and related issues should be posted here
keep the posts objective and civil
dont bring in personal hate and prejudice.

While the status of India has not been very good, the situation is improving. The incidences highlighted in these reports are isolated and few and I guess not isolated to India alone.

While the status of India has not been very good, the situation is improving. The incidences highlighted in these reports are isolated and few and I guess not isolated to India alone.
Problems are present in every country no doubt in it but these problems should be solved ...... these types of the crimes are being committed by a society so thats is why they are of utter importance

Problems are present in every country no doubt in it but these problems should be solved ...... these types of the crimes are being committed by a society so thats is why they are of utter importance

True. The government in recent times have taken various measures to curb female infanticides and improving the general condition of women in poor and rural areas. Lack of education and poverty have been a major hindrance in this but progress have been made at some level.

Majority of these kind of cases are reported from rural areas whereas in Urban areas, these are far and few in between.

These uncivilized practices are in india, so indians blaming others would not solve it. Owning the problem is first step for solution NOT throwing hissy fit.
Bangladesh talking about uncivilized India :lol:
You guys are better at dish washing and home cleaning..don't go out of your reach :enjoy:

I think indians learned to work around the problem. Awesome job.

True. The government in recent times have taken various measures to curb female infanticides and improving the general condition of women in poor and rural areas. Lack of education and poverty have been a major hindrance in this but progress have been made at some level.

Majority of these kind of cases are reported from rural areas whereas in Urban areas, these are far and few in between.
then i hope you will get rid off this soon

All stories related to Indian Domestic & social crimes and related issues should be posted here
keep the posts objective and civil
dont bring in personal hate and prejudice.

Woooo.. another sticky thread.... high time we rename the forum seeing that most threads are related to India.

Highly appreciate the admins and mods to grand each day newer and newer sticky threads on India.

We will soon ask dedicated sections too..

And its sad there are no newer threads by "our" dedicated teams posting anything on toilets these days..

I propose a sticky toilet thread too.... will go nice with the policy and the quality of forum these days.

I have one question for everyone who think that Indians are trolls ............
what does this has to do with Indian defence well I can just think of one thing whoever moved it here is just trying,to score by hitting below the belt just the cheap way of scoring

I have one question for everyone who think that Indians are trolls ............
what does this has to do with Indian defence well I can just think of one thing whoever moved it here is just trying,to score by hitting below the belt just the cheap way of scoring

Ahh.. mate .. "they" will move "this" now to world affairs..

Woooo.. another sticky thread.... high time we rename the forum seeing that most threads are related to India.

Highly appreciate the admins and mods to grand each day newer and newer sticky threads on India.

We will soon ask dedicated sections too..

And its sad there are no newer threads by "our" dedicated teams posting anything on toilets these days..

I propose a sticky toilet thread too.... will go nice with the policy and the quality of forum these days.
you always come with nothing anyway i like it at least you give a try here :tup:

you always come with nothing anyway i like it at least you give a try here :tup:

You are wrong .. i always wears anything while browsing... never comes with nothing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom