What's new

Indian diplomats syncope truth: By carrying debt traders fled to the toilet

I told you so !!!

These criminals commomly known as diplomats aids the other criminals to steal. I think the Chinese should charge the Indian Foreign ministry under something like a RICO Statues. It is acting like a Rackateering Influenced Corrupt Organization.

I told you so !!!

These criminals commomly known as diplomats aids the the other criminals to steal. I think the Chinese should charge the Indian Foreign ministry under something like a RICO Statues. It is acting like a Rackateering Influenced Corrupt Organization.
USA already found out indians are dishonest, and are putting all of them behind bars.

Raj Rajaratnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese media is known to make up news to cover up for its country's and its people's follies and crimes...
Ur crappy newspaper says that the diplomat was trying to make the indian businessman escape in the pretext of taking them to toilet...
Lets say that was true, then what was the plan? Did he also bring a private plane to fly them out of the country..
What was the Global times reporter smoking when he wrote this story? or may be he watched a James Bond movie just before he made up such an interesting but plain stupid article..

Really Chinese media, Grow up or atleast read some spy thriller novels before u make such ridiculous stories...Ur people might believe such stories since they dont have any other 'free' news but the international public are much smarter...

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

The truth is their boss some yemeni or pakistani national fled the country, y were they being tortured, are the Chinese thugs or what? And where the hell was the Chinese police ?

yep we're thugs, so for your own safety, keep out of China.

Chinese media is made for the 96% literate, 1st place PISA testing Chinese public, not for the 70% literacy, inferior to Krygyztan Indian public. 93% of India cannot access the internet. 50% of Indians have no electricity. When a Chinese talks, it is just buzzing to Indian ears.

funny consulate official indeed.

maybe India need have a overhaul of its embassy staff abroad.

Back
Top Bottom