What's new

Indian defence minister says Pakistan's submarine buying plans is not a big problem for India.

So as Surface missile. Submarine missile is used when you operate away from your land . India Pakistan are side by side. No need to fire missile from Subs, Submarine do not posses any additional threat.
ok like you said Pakistan are side by side,you all have Surface missile.
what if indian find away destroy the PK'S Surface missile. I think you indian intelligence part is not a vegetarian.
you may kown the PK'S coordinates

and then it is SUB'S show time

Q. Pakistan is on course to buy 8 diesel-electric submarines from China in what would be one of Beijing's biggest exports. How do you think it will change the dynamics in the Indian Ocean region?

A. Of course, a submarine in itself is a very powerful platform in the ocean. It may, however, not directly pose a threat to India. But it does become a weakness in your armour of controlling the ocean. We will have to match it. I do not see it as a big problem because we will have enough submarines by the time Pakistan gets these 8. By the time they get the deliveries, we can manufacture 15-20 submarines.

IAF consulted on direct buy of Rafales: Parrikar
Who cares. WHy does EVERY PN acquisition HAVE to be place in Pak-India context. THe world and issues extend beyond. <YAWN>

LMAO Keep thinking that kid. Chinese subs have over the years developed a lethal reputation. You are living in a fools paradise if you think that everything is good and dandy for India. Not everything is fine as you like to think because the Chinese have on multiple occasions proven how stealthy, silent and evolved their subs are without even knowing their full capability. It is no mean feat when a sub is able to sneak silently and undetectly among dozens of warships in the middle of an exercise... You just keep telling yourself that everything is fine for India. That is the mother of all fvck ups. Besides, you really think the Chinese are going to remain idle? By the time you have acquired any sub China too will have even better subs to their disposal. I don't think I have to persuade anyone here how efficient and rapid the Chinese work on their projects.
Really? Doing what? There is no combat experience, so what do you mean 'lethal'? Most available sources suggest China's subs are significantly improving but, for example, still relatively noisy.

Who cares. WHy does EVERY PN acquisition HAVE to be place in Pak-India context. THe world and issues extend beyond. <YAWN>

Really? Doing what? There is no combat experience, so what do you mean 'lethal'? Most available sources suggest China's subs are significantly improving but, for example, still relatively noisy.

By the same token, anyone who is claiming that Chinese subs aren't up to the mark need to calm down a little. We simply don't have enough knowledge to claim that Chinese subs are inferior or superior to other subs.

Besides, I take the word of my navy professionals above anyone else. They are opting for Chinese subs after doing considerable homework. These are experts and not armchair generals like us. I don't have to be told by outsiders whether these subs are inferior or superior.

Almost ALL PN acquisition are w.r.t India and will be used against India and has been brought to target India.

Almost ALL PN acquisition are w.r.t India and will be used against India and has been brought to target India.

You are sorely wrong. These acquisitions are aimed against anyone who means harm to Pakistan. Make up your mind whether India means harm to Pakistan...

You are sorely wrong. These acquisitions are aimed against anyone who means harm to Pakistan. Make up your choice whether India means harm to Pakistan...

LOL. How does my mind matter ? What matters is your perception.

And you spent past 1000 years as slaves of nothing

You?? Who?? Even your forefathers were slaves of these arab, turkish invaders.

These invaders not able to capture entire Indian region. Most of the area they captured now known as Pakistan.

These invaders not able to capture entire Indian region. Most of the area they captured now known as Pakistan.
lmao hahahahahahah you made my double double shoot out of my mouth

Do you remember The Mughal's ?

Back
Top Bottom