What's new

Indian defence minister says Pakistan's submarine buying plans is not a big problem for India.

Right you are MR PARRIKAR 8 submarines were never a problem for you.... there is something you missing my pumpkin.... and the thing that would give you nightmares is that possibilty of pakistan getting ability of firing nuclear tipped missiles from these submariens and that my friend would surely wake you from your slumber.....World calls this second strike capability ...but i don't know what you indain friends call it......oh the sweet aroma of nuclear tipped missiles ...i bet you cant miss that..how can you when they are in your neighbour

indians go cry to your mama :'D

Your post itself says lot about Chinese weapons... Just take example of Chinese fighter aka JF17/FC1. No country want this fighter even it cost 1/3 compare to other fighter of same category. Why?
dude kabhi kisi nai jaguars khreday hain apse :'D ??
n if im not wrong nigeria has shown interest in jf 17 ! n they places an order for buying them !

n if im not wrong nigeria has shown interest in jf 17 ! n they places an order for buying them !

Why would any one bought british jaguar from India?

indians go cry to your mama :'D

Are you on drugs?? Jaguars are not an Indian manufactured aircraft and we are not bringing any fighters to export market.
Do some research before talking

To be honest Jaguars were capable bombers and in case of Indo-Pak scenario still are quite capable. However PN should chanage it's India centric startegy only as after activation of Gwader Port Pak will have to face other enemies for which they should remain prepared. I hope so that these proposed PN submarines are also not India centric only.

To be honest Jaguars were capable bombers and in case of Indo-Pak scenario still are quite capable. However PN should chanage it's India centric startegy only as after activation of Gwader Port Pak will have to face other enemies for which they should remain prepared. I hope so that these proposed PN submarines are also not India centric only.
Which enemies

Are you on drugs?? Jaguars are not an Indian manufactured aircraft and we are not bringing any fighters to export market.
Do some research before talking
oh so it means you are dependent on foriegn shits ? :'D

Last edited:
In future Pakistan might also buy U 214 submarine I think out of those 8 two sub's I'm sure nuke capable subs
Nuclear Sub's can not be sold directly. Though they can be leased. If Pakistan wants to purchase them then they can enter a joint venture. If it is a JV then TOT is going to be given to Pakistan which would increase the actual cost.

The deal is for 8 Chinese subs and also funds are available to get any western sub that are available.

as we speak there are reports that Pakistan already building nuke submarine.

Q. Pakistan is on course to buy 8 diesel-electric submarines from China in what would be one of Beijing's biggest exports. How do you think it will change the dynamics in the Indian Ocean region?

A. Of course, a submarine in itself is a very powerful platform in the ocean. It may, however, not directly pose a threat to India. But it does become a weakness in your armour of controlling the ocean. We will have to match it. I do not see it as a big problem because we will have enough submarines by the time Pakistan gets these 8. By the time they get the deliveries, we can manufacture 15-20 submarines.

IAF consulted on direct buy of Rafales: Parrikar

Not only Chinese Submarine but any chinese weapon is not a threat for India.

India problem is they can't afford deploy all submarines against us when China is roaming in or close to your borders but we can deploy all our Navy towards India

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 8 "unknown platforms" are not a concern to India even if their specs are unknown!!!!
Pakistan is Also going to make some S-26 and S-30 submarines, nothing less than 4 of each and more if needed.
Add to it some used European submarines, like the U-212, U-210, U-214 or U-209 with AIP.
This will make it at least 20 submarines for Pakistan, so please do not say that it is of no concern to India. By the way if Indian was not concerned, what is the point of the OP article?

Right you are MR PARRIKAR 8 submarines were never a problem for you.... there is something you missing my pumpkin.... and the thing that would give you nightmares is that possibilty of pakistan getting ability of firing nuclear tipped missiles from these submariens and that my friend would surely wake you from your slumber.....World calls this second strike capability ...but i don't know what you indain friends call it......oh the sweet aroma of nuclear tipped missiles ...i bet you cant miss that..how can you when they are in your neighbour
Pakistan can match Indian Navy only in dreams.....with $17B reserve you are buying subs ...India has $350B reserve after developing such navy.....

Pakistan can match Indian Navy only in dreams.....with $17B reserve you are buying subs ...India has $350B reserve after developing such navy.....
Then why are you whining and writing dumb articles plus making daft statements

Relax its just subs, missiles and nuclear war heads, when have they hurt anybody :devil:

Then why are you whining and writing dumb articles plus making daft statements

Relax its just subs, missiles and nuclear war heads, when have they hurt anybody :devil:
What article...are you dumb

Nobody whining...our defence minister is saying we don't bother whereas we will make around 20 subs but the time you get these 8 subs......

The 8 "unknown platforms" are not a concern to India even if their specs are unknown!!!!
Pakistan is Also going to make some S-26 and S-30 submarines, nothing less than 4 of each and more if needed.
Add to it some used European submarines, like the U-212, U-210, U-214 or U-209 with AIP.
This will make it at least 20 submarines for Pakistan, so please do not say that it is of no concern to India. By the way if Indian was not concerned, what is the point of the OP article?
Okay it is a grave concern for India!!! We are really worried. Are you happy now beta??

Back
Top Bottom