What's new

Indian Defence minister responds to Imran Khan's statement

She should comb her hair, even Africans do that.

Meanwhile Indian foreign ministry calls Imran Khan's speech as Lame:

Lets us probe, why so insecure about your own dramas

That's why no proof will be given from our side...
Because you are sacred the drama might be solved, crybabaie. When are you going to attack, cowards

If not tommorow then next week,if not next week then next month if not next month then next year be prepared War between india and pakistan will happen.
Both countries will loss no gain.
Both countries would go back to stone age and both countries poor nation will suffer and maybe the rest who lives on both lands will be a modren slave.
Indians think war is a joke,we pakistani sufferd and seen alot of blood and dead bodies in last 17 years.

itney solid proofs ha .uthao icj chaley jao .
Kal tumhara lawyer article 6 yaad dila raha tha, bilateral issue solve Karne ki salha de raha Tha, Matlab Jahan pe tumhara fayda hota hai wahan pe tumhe bilateral chaiye? Nawaz told this himself, now act on it, if you don't want to then don't ask for proof...

Proves who is responsible for this attack proves who actually benefited the most from this attack proves how serious they're to resolve Kashmir issue. I saw some "experts" here a few hours ago conjuring up theories and making Pakistan army as if it's the biggest evil of S. Asia while conveniently forgetting about the similar military history and businesses of his/her own country or the way openly India accepts that it trained mukti terrorists or openly supports Balochistan's terror movements.

Pakistan's biggest fault is it failed to create much influence in the international arena we never had any mouthpieces to create friendly environment for us. We failed to tell the world of our sacrifices in this WOT.

Election posturing.

Shaheed Adil Ahmad Dar was born in Indian-occupied Kashmir.

She should comb her hair, even Africans do that.

Lets us probe, why so insecure about your own dramas

Because you are sacred the drama might be solved, crybabaie. When are you going to attack, cowards
You already have such cases why not solve them hero? It's because they serve your purpose, as modiji said, you have really crossed your limits this time and retaliation is a must...

Let's not forget these are the guys who destroyed the remains of an attack chopper, razed a building to the ground, sentenced a doctor to many years in prison, and people here still deny OBL was in Pakistan.
Such a joke you lot are. OBL belonged to your daddy, and their stance is well known. What are you blabbing about? Stick to your end.

Kal tumhara lawyer article 6 yaad dila raha tha, bilateral issue solve Karne ki salha de raha Tha, Matlab Jahan pe tumhara fayda hota hai wahan pe tumhe bilateral chaiye? Nawaz told this himself, now act on it, if you don't want to then don't ask for proof...
hamara choro apna faida dekho

i criticized our pm policies related to economy but i think,he is doing everything for us.imran khan loves pakistan.i think we did well after pulwama.our foreign policy is now doing great.i urge government to be more aggressive towards india.india only learn the hard way.example is general musharraf era.he was very aggressive and i think we need to adopt similar aggressive posture.

Imran Khan giving Modi a good political spanking.

upload_2019-2-19_23-21-10.png

You already have such cases why not solve them hero? It's because they serve your purpose, as modiji said, you have really crossed your limits this time and retaliation is a must...
Aww muffin, cry me a river.
I'll spank ur modiji too

Back
Top Bottom