What's new

Indian Defence minister responds to Imran Khan's statement

i criticized our pm policies related to economy but i think,he is doing everything for us.imran khan loves pakistan.i think we did well after pulwama.our foreign policy is now doing great.i urge government to be more aggressive towards india.india only learn the hard way.example is general musharraf era.he was very aggressive and i think we need to adopt similar aggressive posture.

Last edited:
Do you think any kind of proof is sufficient for them .... The country which even denies to take the dead bodies of their soldiers will accept any proofs ....

Not only India even Iran is blaming them ....

upload_2019-2-19_9-27-44.png

Meanwhile Indian foreign ministry calls Imran Khan's speech as Lame:

Do you think any kind of proof is sufficient for them .... The country which even denies to take the dead bodies of their soldiers will accept any proofs ....

View attachment 540341
Let's not forget these are the guys who destroyed the remains of an attack chopper, razed a building to the ground, sentenced a doctor to many years in prison, and people here still deny OBL was in Pakistan.

View attachment 540341
Ya and even China told you guys to start providing proof of your allegations against Pakistan.

Best should be get Ikhwans back and start JIT-X again , its time to clean shit in the 6 districts ..... and under any condition pain should be mutual
Let's not forget these are the guys who destroyed the remains of an attack chopper, razed a building to the ground, sentenced a doctor to many years in prison, and people here still deny OBL was in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom