What's new

Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier S.K Narain expelled for raping Afghan Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a totally FAKE news
but when pakistani security establishment failed in its every trick to make afghans submit to there demands and all world powers throwing there weight behind afghan govenrment the angry establishment now pulls out this fictitous news to make emotional people in afghanistan rebel against india and afghan government in afghanistan supported by there media stooges dont worry its niether the first nor the last fictitous news created to put a spanner in indo afghan friendship by... you know what i mean :D

This won't be the first time Pakistani media came up with such BS.:lol::lol::lol:

Wikileaks terms Former Indian Army Chief General Deepak Kapoor as a geek

http://nation.com.pk/international/...an-Army-Chief-General-Deepak-Kapoor-as-a-geek

========================================================================

WikiLeaks fake cables – Pakistani newspapers admit they were hoaxed
Papers apologise to readers for publishing anti-Indian comments alleged to have been said by US officials

The bogus story – a laundry list of Pakistani nationalist accusations against archrival India – may be the first use of the WikiLeaks revelations for propaganda purposes, and underscores the depth of hostility between hardliners in the two countries.:D:D:D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-fake-cables-pakistan-apologies

J&K genocide, Indian Army divided: Pak’s FakeLeaks

"An extensive search of the WikiLeaks database by date, name and keyword failed to locate any of the incendiary allegations," said The Guardian report on the fake cables. Pakistan's The News ran a screaming front-page headline 'Enough evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan, Waziristan'. A similar story was published in the group's mass-selling Urdu daily Jang. The Urdu Nawa-i-Waqt too carried the story. :D:D:D

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/j-k-genocide-indian-army-divided-pak-s-fakeleaks/722742/

As I said - this silly sarcasm can be spouted by anybody. We can do that back and forth all day, it doesn't take much imagination. As commonly stated, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

But the question is whether this particular news is true. If not, then why Pakistanis are all falling for it. Your sarcastic post about unrelated things does not have any relevance.
I do agree with the fact that unverified news should not get anyone on either side of the border excited but it happens owing to the nature of our relationship, what I will say is that incidents like this need to be investigated owing to the track record of your army so justice can be served either to the brig by proving his innocence or to the girl by punishing the brig

I do agree with the fact that unverified news should not get anyone on either side of the border excited but it happens owing to the nature of our relationship, what I will say is that incidents like this need to be investigated owing to the track record of your army so justice can be served either to the brig by proving his innocence or to the girl by punishing the brig

The point is that the "incident" has only happened in a Pakistani journalist's mind. And now in the minds of many Pakistanis here, who are ecstatic at the imaginary incident.

You cannot investigate an incident that never happened.

If the allegation came from an Afghan woman, it needs to be investigated. The IA investigates hundreds of allegations in Kashmir all the time, and less than one percent turn out to be true.

Investigations cannot be started on the basis of an allegation in a Pakistani blog or newspaper. An allegation by a Pakistani in Pakistan about a supposed incident in Afghanistan.

By the way the track record of the army is just fine, barring a few isolated cases. (Pakistanis are fond of repeatedly posting a picture of a protest by Assamese women in 2004.)

Yar yeh Afghani kitney baray C****** hain?
Leave me in a room with the brigadier.
I'll kill that A******
Do you not have any shame?

The point is that the "incident" has only happened in a Pakistani journalist's mind. And now in the minds of many Pakistanis here, who are ecstatic at the imaginary incident.

You cannot investigate an incident that never happened.

If the allegation came from an Afghan woman, it needs to be investigated. The IA investigates hundreds of allegations in Kashmir all the time, and less than one percent turn out to be true.

Investigations cannot be started on the basis of an allegation in a Pakistani blog or newspaper. An allegation by a Pakistani in Pakistan about a supposed incident in Afghanistan.

By the way the track record of the army is just fine, barring a few isolated cases. (Pakistanis are fond of repeatedly posting a picture of a protest by Assamese women in 2004.)

I guess the only thing we can do is wait and see if any other source verifies the news, all we can do is speculate but can I quote you on the one percent of reported incidents in Kashmir being true (do you have an authentic source), and I beg to differ on the "few isolated cases", because only a few "isolated cases", are enough to taint the image of any organisation let alone a state's Army

I guess the only thing we can do is wait and see if any other source verifies the news, ...

Exactly. And that is what everybody should have done, instead of so gullibly and gleefully devouring it.

If you read on an Indian blog or website that the Pakistani ambassador to Australia has been kicked out for raping women, and if you see neither Australian nor Pakistani nor any other media reporting it, what would you do? Dismiss the report, or wait for confirmation, or just accept it as truth? I for sure would definitely check other sources.

Given the relationship between our countries, it is more plausible that a relatively unknown website is making it up, than the news being true. The defence attache himself, mind you - not some low ranking soldier. You should be skeptical at the very least - but most Pakistanis have simply accepted it as true. That's what is baffling.

Exactly. And that is what everybody should have done, instead of so gullibly and gleefully devouring it.

If you read on an Indian blog or website that the Pakistani ambassador to Australia has been kicked out for raping women, and if you see neither Australian nor Pakistani nor any other media reporting it, what would you do? Dismiss the report, or wait for confirmation, or just accept it as truth? I for sure would definitely check other sources.

Given the relationship between our countries, it is more plausible that a relatively unknown website is making it up, than the news being true. The defence attache himself, mind you - not some low ranking soldier. You should be skeptical at the very least - but most Pakistanis have simply accepted it as true. That's what is baffling.
whats happening is not purely a Pakistani thing, Indians on pdf do it all the time, in fact I think it's only human nature to believe whatever we want to satisfy our egos, just to prove my point, you didn't give me the source of your one percent claim regarding Kashmir.
That is where the source of the problem lies

.. can I quote you on the one percent of reported incidents in Kashmir being true (do you have an authentic source), ..

Actually it's 2-3% :) :

http://in.reuters.com/article/kashmir-human-rights-indian-army-idINDEE9B90AR20131210

On the eve of Human Rights Day on Monday, Lieutenant-General Sanjiv Chachra, head of the northern command, said independent investigations had found that most of the allegations were false.

"Of the 1,524 allegations of human rights violations levelled during the past 20 years, 42 involving 124 army personnel were found true following investigation into each of them by an independent and autonomous body," the Indian Express quoted him as saying.

Those found guilty were given "exemplary" punishments ranging from dismissal from service without any service benefits to imprisonment, he said. He also ordered all troops in the region to ensure "zero human rights violations" during counter-insurgency operations.

http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives2013/kashmir20131209a.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ons-in-Jammu-Kashmir/articleshow/27133851.cms

Of course those are from Indian officials, and Pakistanis may be skeptical. Anyway that's a separate issue from the topic.

whats happening is not purely a Pakistani thing, Indians on pdf do it all the time, in fact I think it's only human nature to believe whatever we want to satisfy our egos, just to prove my point, you didn't give me the source of your one percent claim regarding Kashmir.
That is where the source of the problem lies

I didn't say it's purely a Pakistani trait. In fact, earlier I stated myself that it is a basic human trait. I am only surprised at the magnitude of the lie that Pakistanis are unskeptically swallowing - if the defence attache himself was expelled for rape, there is not a chance in hell that Indian and all foreign media wouldn't be all over it. Also surprising is that every Pakistani commenting on this thread seems to have believed it - not even one member has raised the possibility of the report being bogus.

But yes, wishful thinking, confirmation bias etc are all ingrained in human nature, our brains have evolved these traits over a long time. Which is why it is important to learn critical thinking, to overcome our emotional biases, and so that we do not deceive ourselves.

but when pakistani security establishment failed in its every trick to make afghans submit to there demands and all world powers throwing there weight behind afghan govenrment the angry establishment now pulls out this fictitous news to make emotional people in afghanistan rebel against india and afghan government in afghanistan supported by there media stooges dont worry its niether the first nor the last fictitous news created to put a spanner in indo afghan friendship by... you know what i mean :D
Wz up chacha g we never tried to subdue the already glorified afghans.....just putting some sense into thick skulls.....it won't even take us a week to do the magic.....all it needs is an innocent green signal from our side then we'll see for whom the opium tolls :D

Wz up chacha g we never tried to subdue the already glorified afghans.....just putting some sense into thick skulls.....it won't even take us a week to do the magic.....all it needs is an innocent green signal from our side then we'll see for whom the opium tolls :D
good luck with it kiddo :tup:

Actually it's 2-3% :) :

http://in.reuters.com/article/kashmir-human-rights-indian-army-idINDEE9B90AR20131210

http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives2013/kashmir20131209a.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ons-in-Jammu-Kashmir/articleshow/27133851.cms

Of course those are from Indian officials, and Pakistanis may be skeptical. Anyway that's a separate issue from the topic.

I didn't say it's purely a Pakistani trait. In fact, earlier I stated myself that it is a basic human trait. I am only surprised at the magnitude of the lie that Pakistanis are unskeptically swallowing - if the defence attache himself was expelled for rape, there is not a chance in hell that Indian and all foreign media wouldn't be all over it. Also surprising is that every Pakistani commenting on this thread seems to have believed it - not even one member has raised the possibility of the report being bogus.

But yes, wishful thinking, confirmation bias etc are all ingrained in human nature, our brains have evolved these traits over a long time. Which is why it is important to learn critical thinking, to overcome our emotional biases, and so that we do not deceive ourselves.
Touché, but like you rightly pointed out the article is based on a general's statement and the facts are not verified so I exercise my right to remain sceptical, read some human rights watch reports on the issue some of these things are gruesome and arguably endorsed by the GoI due to the AFSPA

I didn't say it's purely a Pakistani trait. In fact, earlier I stated myself that it is a basic human trait. I am only surprised at the magnitude of the lie that Pakistanis are unskeptically swallowing - if the defence attache himself was expelled for rape, there is not a chance in hell that Indian and all foreign media wouldn't be all over it.

The chances that likes of Burkha and Sagarika leaving this kind of juicy tidbit is that of snow ball's in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom