What's new

Indian couples seek ‘white’ donors for fair kids

The Indian government asked so? You sure you're not talking out of your behind?

Im sure...thts why i provided a source.... BBC.... Are you sure ur eyes are not in ur behind?

What you have read & posted is the result of a good job done by some smart marketing team .

To sell their products they will prove the earth is not round.

It has nothing to do with the Govt.

Why they want to adopt the kid when they can produce themself.

Subcontinenties are NOT good at adopted kids.

Don't Indians claim that Romans originated from india, and French too, and Brits, and all Caucasians?

A nation whose Govt asks its people to appear "whiter" even on facebook... says alot of its mentality.... and frankly im not surprised..

hehehe...dont be too much happy boom boom pakistani ..just tell me how many shiyas will be bombed in your holy land in coming weekend ? i would love to read with my evening green chai chillum chapati ...

:woot: Shia's in indian-couples-seek-white-donors-fair-kids Thread...thats way far one can go for being idiot...try again :coffee:

So will their child be half Caucasian and half indian?

half white half indian. Possibly 100% caucasian

The majority of Pakistanis and Half of Indians are already "caucasian" in one sense

the term caucasian is so ambiguous and has different meanings in different contexts.

half white half indian. Possibly 100% caucasian

The majority of Pakistanis and Half of Indians are already "caucasian" in one sense

the term caucasian is so ambiguous and has different meanings in different contexts.

Cannot be 100% caucasian which would imply both mother and father are of Caucasian ( white), the correct term would be mixed race.

My equation: Indians>Whites>Pakistanis>Arabs

Annunaki>Navi>Kryptonians>Vulcans>Wookies>Humans

and at the very top......

this guy:

4edd0a501861331d64000000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom