What's new

Featured INDIAN CONCEPT OF NON CONTACT WARFARE

My old boy. :-) Dint know you were still here. Missing those good old days when we at least had a facade of constructive debate?

DON'T go off topic; read the Code of Conduct for Indian members and sign up; stop calling me 'old' and reminding me that I've crossed the average life expectancy of Indians.

My old boy. :-) Dint know you were still here. Missing those good old days when we at least had a facade of constructive debate?

I was writing a post on how the BJP has already mastered the art of social media domination, and that if they had the brains or the vision to do so and extended these techniques to deal with rival nations, rather than rival political parties, our opposition would go through a very tough time. Particularly because for India to extend forces for greater effectiveness would be child's play, with around 500,000 people capable of being deployed in these areas, and another 20 or 30,000 coming on board every year.

After reading that young keyboard kiddie's post, I no longer feel motivated.

I was writing a post on how the BJP has already mastered the art of social media domination, and that if they had the brains or the vision to do so and extended these techniques to deal with rival nations, rather than rival political parties, our opposition would go through a very tough time. Particularly because for India to extend forces for greater effectiveness would be child's play, with around 500,000 people capable of being deployed in these areas, and another 20 or 30,000 coming on board every year.
After reading that young keyboard kiddie's post, I no longer feel motivated.
If there is one thing I share with our hosts it is the dislike for BJP. I hate how easily they can sway nationalism in their favour and if you criticize BJP you are obviously a paid traitor.
Regarding the point about manpower, keep in mind that chinese population will be aging soon and the young men today are called "spoilt little emperors" (thank you one child). However, technology will eventually replace all manpower.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not know that. But we learn something new everyday. Yesterday was about how to wipe your *** with TP that was essentially sandpaper.

Thank you for displacing one disturbing image with another, perhaps even more disturbing one. At my age, such an alarming prospect can lead to certain inhibitions that are very bad for an aging system.

If there is one thing I share with our hosts it is the dislike for BJP. I hate how easily they can sway nationalism in their favour and if you criticize BJP you are obviously a paid traitor.

I beg to disagree.

You share it with 62% of the Indian electorate; that is the percentage that did NOT vote for what we are no longer, by the Code that some 14 of us have voluntarily adopted, allowed to call what they deserve to be called.

It is precisely their 'swaying' nationalism in their favour that was to have been the subject of the post that I now hesitate to write. It is that ability to misrepresent themselves that is at the core of their bamboozling the world into thinking that they represent India. You will find on PDF a sub-section of the Internet community - how lovingly I keyed in the description - that is peculiarly susceptible to believing what is at any given moment the worst that can be said about India. It is ironic that after 67 years of virulent criticism, some of our more elementally endowed hosts have discovered that it was that India, the target of their most bitter scorn, that was good, and it is the current India that is worse. There is a couplet in the aria of Pooh Bah, the Lord High Executioner, that rather enters into the spirit of that, ah, here it comes again, sub-section:

Then the idiot who praises, with enthusiastic tone
All centuries but this, and every country but his own;

I enclose the original aria below, in case you mysteriously have an affinity for Gilbert and Sullivan.

Study of Indian concept of contact less war is incomplete without a detailed analysis on the training , structure and support India provided to terrorist organization mukhti bahini.

This will be much more effective and brutal - Lessons can be learnt from recent events in Myanmar and the elections ever so slightly influenced by Cambridge Analytica in 19 (I think ?) countries for various clients.

FB has made it easier to change public opinion en masse rapidly - sadly the least (intelligent) amongst us are the first to fall prey.

Back
Top Bottom