What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

LOL, you picked the wrong Chinese, I did my degree at Cal. Most grad students in the top program are Chinese, lol. You see more Indians on H1B becoz most Chinese went back home to work in Chinese companies. There's no opportunity for Indians back home.
Overseas Indian is no different, you all have a lot of hubris LOL
Cal? Surely not Caltech, because you can't even form basic sentences correctly.

Anyway, it's the same everywhere. There might be a few more foreign Chinese students in some of the graduate programs, but the Indian students always produce the best work.

Some stupid pakistanis think the Indian scientific and cultural heritage starts and ends in IVC..Their history jumps from IVC to invasion of MBQ..While in reality there were dozens of empires situated in modern day india whose society had made numerous advancements in arts and sciences ranging from mathematics and physics to medicine and surgery..And there were south Indian empires which ruled over present day malasia,Singapore,Indonesia etc..

Cal? Surely not Caltech, because you can't even form basic sentences correctly.

Whenever Indian loses an argument, he picks on the language, grammar or even the weather. English is not even my 2nd language. And I'm using my iphone, LOL. You lose :cheesy:

Of the entire period of mughal rule it was only 20 years that punjabi muslims gave any fight to mughals-Unlike marathas they were crushed and literally skinned by mughals and they never rose against mughals out of fear..

As i said before its very hard to talk with someone who doesnt know basic history about South Asia :azn: Mughals when first come they come with foreign armies and ruled south Asia. But centuries later the entire mughal army will be of local people, hindu, muslims. So basically when Mughals were on decline these ded pasli marathas were fighing mughal armies which basically meant local hindu, muslim people. :coffee: Not long after British ruled with same way, conquer one region and give them modern weapons and then to another region. They themselves suffered very few losses over all, most of the times it will be local population.

That was to remind you about your history which is basically based on killing each other on orders of foreign rulers. So marathas didnt win against mughals but their own ded pasli and ASI brothers. :lol:

Some stupid pakistanis think the Indian scientific and cultural heritage starts and ends in IVC..Their history jumps from IVC to invasion of MBQ..While in reality there were dozens of empires situated in modern day india whose society had made numerous advancements in arts and sciences ranging from mathematics and physics to medicine and surgery..And there were south Indian empires which ruled over present day malasia,Singapore,Indonesia etc..

Some stupid South Indians forget about their ancestors in my picture, also dont forget contribution of ANI in to making your kind civilized. :smart:

There is almost absolutely no contribution from Indian Civ to modern day science and technology. Indians and Muslims need to stop taking credit for everything the West does.

Whenever Indian loses an argument, he picks on the language, grammar or even the weather. English is not even my 2nd language. And I'll using my iphone, LOL. You lose :cheesy:

Yeah? English is my third language, too. The point is that Caltech wouldn't accept someone without basic reasoning skills.

And it's true that some graduate programs have lots of Chinese students, but these students are almost always outperformed by Indians. Lots of Chinese at the middle, almost none at the top.

T
• The Vedic cultural tradition do gel with the chiefdom based rural Post-IVC cultures as they also use rice, horse and iron etc. However, it also displays a distinct difference with the IVC as it was an urban civilization, whereas the Vedic Hindu culture was pronounced for the ABSENCE OF fortified cities, town planning and drainage, monumental art and architecture of burnt bricks, advanced specialization and sea trade, use of seals, weights, measures and script and the custom of burying the dead in cemeteries.

Please understand that the IVC had nothing to do with Vedic or Hindu culture and IVC is Pakistani heritage and not Indian.

The people living present day pakistan have a known history of vedic culture before the muslim invasions..So in your openion do you think these vedic ancestors of present day pakistanis were different from IVC people..?

Vedic civilization is all about religion, story and chants. These kingdoms made some discoveries here and there, but compared to other ancient civilizations and their empires, Vedic had the least scientific and technological inventions.

Look, there's no need to argue about history with these guys, because more than just history, we have a future. Pakistan will implode (in more ways than one) in 50 years when it's still a poor Islamic dump, with no achievements, and just a couple hundred million savages blowing themselves up. China can only keep their military alive for so long. Indians are known throughout the world for intelligence and dominate every elite university in the US. Pakistanis aren't relevant outside of terrorism discussions.

India future is being divided on basis of religion and castes, and that future is near. Indians are so intelligent thats why its called rape capital of the world and gutter of world where 700 million defecate openly. Pakistan was supposed to implode 65 years ago, now if we implode we will go down with Bharat. Nukes will not get wasted my dear bharti friend :azn:

Yeah? English is my third language, too. The point is that Caltech wouldn't accept someone without basic reasoning skills.

And it's true that some graduate programs have lots of Chinese students, but these students are almost always outperformed by Indians. Lots of Chinese at the middle, almost none at the top.

LOL, a lot hubris from Indian again. English is medium of instruction in India, unless u telling me you don't go to school, lol. Small wonder India is so corrupted, just look at people like u.
The top students at the top program are mostly Chinese, I know because I attended one, the grad school network is very small, we have friends in all peer institutions. There are indians, but far and few between. So take your BS to other low IQ Indians. Hey, even PISA test, India came in last ok.

The people living present day pakistan have a known history of vedic culture before the muslim invasions..So in your openion do you think these vedic ancestors of present day pakistanis were different from IVC people..?

Large majority of Pakistanis are the sons of the soil and are descendents of the Meluhha, the people of IVC. These people followed monotheism initially, later also followed Vedic and Hindu culture, became Buddhists, some followed Sikhism and Jainism and now are majority Muslims. For over 9000 years of known Meluhha history, these people were only thrice politically united with the Ganges valley and its adjoining plains during the times of Mauryas, Muslims and British rule. For the remaining era, these people always, maintanied a separate political entity and were never part of India.

Therefore, the Two Nation Theory which became famous in 1940s, is essentially a 9000 year old reality.

Its not surprising that Pakistan lost all 3 wars against India. Pakistan never had any great
warriors in the past. And the Pakistanis still worship the Arab invader Bin Qasim who
conquered parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan as their greatest war hero.
This is pathetic. The Indians celebrate the heroes of the past who defeated foreign invaders
and who protected India like Chandragupta who defeated the Greek invaders,
Yasodharman who defeated the Huns, Vikramaditya who defeated the Arabs, King Bhoj who
defeated the Turks, Gautamiputra who defeated the Scythians and Bajirao who defeated the Mughals.

I think Pakistan lost 4 wars. Thats why we no longer have Azad Kashmir and Lahore is ruled by Hindus since 1965 as promised by their general :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom