What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Not just Aryans... But central Asians. Arabs, Europeans, Africans. Everyone had a slice of mother India...
Now people like @angeldude13 suffer a inferiority complex from that. Please be kind to him. He is recovering

You are right cause muslims of this sub continent are living example of their success. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan submitted to these guys before present India. You guys even converted to their Culture and customs.

Okay Dravidian. Just remember you don't get to claim our IVC just because our ancestors made you worship cows..

You are right cause muslims of this sub continent are living example of their success. :lol:

Go on Rosetta stone and learn some proper English grammar. I have no idea what you mean

lol a mohajir dravidian from gujrat calling himself aryan,arab,chinese and mongol.

and the award for the most begherat pakistani goes to @Icewolf :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess everyone should call Indians Africans because they look similar and act similar to them :rofl:
It seems u have serious problem with Africans ..pure racist...always nice to know such idiot peoples are around us ..makes our work easier there

Aryans made sure to f you guys over and over again.

No only mujhals and arabs made sure that you people will always worship them .... I dnt knw what they did to invent you :lol:

Birds of the same feathers flock together, small wonder you're defending OP even when he can't provide valid sources.
Right now, you are making axx of yourself, India was the motherland of European and American? :omghaha:
Sanskrit was the mother of european language? Greek and Latin are non european? :omghaha:

Ok..English is your second language it seems. I will return to explain to you why your submissions are stupid after I learn some Mandarin. Until then, buzz off

No only mujhals and arabs made sure that you people will always worship them .... I dnt knw what they did to invent you :lol:

We dont worship anyone but Allah. Indonesia which is now biggest muslim country, used to be hindu country before and no muslim army invaded them. So if muslims wanted they could have killed everyone who refused to convert in 1000 years in South Asia.

Remember what whites did to native americans? So dont brag about still being cow worshipper, instead be thankfull that they just conquered and didnt convert anyone with sword.

Ok..English is your second language it seems. I will return to explain to you why your submissions are stupid after I learn some Mandarin. Until then, buzz off

Every time an Indian loses an argument, he finds fault with the language, grammar, and even the weather. He just can't stay on the topic.

You can build the Great wall if you can't count, LOL. FYI, Great Wall was 2200 years ago, but your numeral only developed in 800 AD. :rofl:

So, building a long wall is the proof that you knew how to count with 'zeros'.....:lol:.... Chinese 'super high IQ' at display....:woot:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom