What's new

Indian citizen enters Bangladesh illegally, visits Padma bridge; police press charge in 2 hours

Indian illegal migrant infiltration is getting out of hand. We need more protection at the border.

This one got caught because he was walking around in restricted area at night (Padma Bridge).

The other dozens of lakhs are working in Dhaka without any papers and sending lakhs every month to India via Hundi.

Indian illegal migrant infiltration is getting out of hand. We need more protection at the border.
এত বিশাল সীমান্ত গার্ড দেবেন কিভাবে?ফাক ফোকর দিয়ে আসতেই থাকবে।হাজার হলেও সুপার রিচ, আর সুপার পাওয়ার কিনা! :undecided:

এত বিশাল সীমান্ত গার্ড দেবেন কিভাবে?ফাক ফোকর দিয়ে আসতেই থাকবে।হাজার হলেও সুপার রিচ, আর সুপার পাওয়ার কিনা! :undecided:
Drones, sensors, helicopters, patrol aircraft.

Drones, sensors, helicopters, patrol aircraft.
ভাই এতে মেলা লোকবল লাগবে।এটা কি একদিনে হবে?তাছাড়াও আমরা সীমানা পার হবার জন্য সাধারন মানুষ কে গুলি করতে পারি না।আমরা অমানুষ আর বর্বর না।

আর এটা যুধদ্ধাবস্থা না যে আপনি এমন করবেন।

This would be hard to do. But as Bangladesh leaves India behind in economy, more and more Indians (specially from the north east) will illegaly come to Bangladesh for opportunities.

One way would be to force employers to verify National IDs/other documentation of their employees. If some industries genuinely need people from India, they are welcome. but they MUST pay taxes and send money legally.

One way would be to force employers to verify National IDs/other documentation of their employees. If some industries genuinely need people from India, they are welcome. but they MUST pay taxes and send money legally.
That's a very good point. But first we have to be less corrupted. As even passport forgery is common in Bangladesh. Probably you read that many Rohingyas got false passport from various groups.

So if we can be less corrupted, and we can make and impose such laws we can control the illegals.

If Super power India cannot do it (per Modi and Mota Bhai), how can we? Like Mota bhai says, there are 11 crore Bangladeshis in their land of milk and honey. 🤷‍♂️

If Super power India cannot do it (per Modi and Mota Bhai), how can we? Like Mota bhai says, there are 11 crore Bangladeshis in their land of milk and honey. 🤷‍♂️
একটু ভুল হইল ভাই। ওরা না বলে আসলে ১১ কোটি না, ১১০ কোটি বাংলাদেশী ভারতে থাকে।
( not 11 crore but 110 crore )

So according to democracy, India should surrender it's sovereignty to Bangladesh authority and be part of akhanda Bangladesh! :lol:

I'm pretty sure my Uber driver last time I was in Dhaka was from Kolkata.

I'm pretty sure my Uber driver last time I was in Dhaka was from Kolkata.

Some of these Kolkata Sanghi bhikharees here in PDF claim that Bangladesh cannot survive without Kolkata genius, talent and expertise! :lol:

Doya kore kaaj dei, and these illegals as usual bite the hand that feeds them...

Some of these Kolkata Sanghi bhikharees here in PDF claim that Bangladesh cannot survive without Kolkata genius, talent and expertise! :lol:

Doya kore kaaj dei, and these illegals as usual bite the hand that feeds them...
He had an accent, not like pure Kolkata , but the ghetto version.

He had an accent, not like pure Kolkata , but the ghetto version.

They are taking advantage of our charity and kindness.

These people may become a security issue someday. The more they stay here, the more they can blend in, creating issues.

Think if they will allow this is India, Bangladeshis driving Uber in the streets of Delhi or Mumbai....

Total 11 were arrested. After enhancing security at Myanmar border BD needs to seal off Indian border too.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom