What's new

Indian cities dominate 'sex' search online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you embarrassed by sex? I have not bashed Indians in this regard at all. It is an article from Times of India.

Buddy, posted many threads about India today, lost your job due to outsourcing or what.

thank God my city isn't in list...:pop:

who cares wat do u think son?? u are welcome to join him too.....

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

and why exactly did u post it????

I found it interesting and wanted to share to people. Did it embarrass you?

I found it interesting and wanted to share to people. Did it embarrass you?

u don't find any news about uk or US to me interesting, but any news news about india seems very interesting to u, as evident by ur other threads....

u don't find any news about uk or US to me interesting, but any news news about india seems very interesting to u, as evident by ur other threads....

There are lots of Indians and Pakistanis here. Of course I would post things that related to them. May be I'll find some Chinese articles as well if you are interested in them.

But tell me, are you really embarrassed by the article?

There are lots of Indians and Pakistanis here. Of course I would post things that related to them. May be I'll find some Chinese articles as well if you are interested in them.

But tell me, are you really embarrassed by the article?

not at all, sorry to disappoint u.......

I guess no Indian here wants to discuss the TOI article then, & would rather make off-topic, personal attacks that have nothing to do with this thread, instead of rationally trying to refute the article. :disagree:

I guess no Indian here wants to discuss the TOI article then, & would rather make off-topic, personal attacks that have nothing to do with this thread, instead of rationally trying to refute the article. :disagree:

Is that is secret?

I guess no Indian here wants to discuss the TOI article, & would rather make off-topic, personal attacks that have nothing to do with this thread, instead of trying to rationally prove the article wrong. :disagree:

what do u mean???? the article is true, i am sure.....but wats here to discuss?? tell me......

there is nothing wrong with searching sex on internet,if it is than marriage and giving birth should also be considered bad since sex is an important part of both

bilal yaar even you would agree the thread is not related to defense in any way.
we are all too familiar with the intent of the thread, how long do you think a similar thread about pakistan would last>?

again a pakistani making fun of india,check which country searches for sex the most

bilal yaar even you would agree the thread is not related to defense in any way.
we are all too familiar with the intent of the thread, how long do you think a similar thread about pakistan would last>?

There are many threads like this (non-defense related) started by Indians about Pakistan.

I think if we want to avoid this flame baiting, we should try avoiding posting threads on each other's countries, & look at the conditions of our own country first.

There are many threads like this (non-defense related) started by Indians about Pakistan.

I think if we want to avoid this flame baiting, we should try avoiding posting threads on each other's countries, & look at the conditions of our own country first.

tell that to Indmaster aka Hafeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom