What's new

Indian cities dominate 'sex' search online

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndMaster

Reaction score
IndianTimes NEW DELHI: Given the size of our population, one would have thought Indians get enough sex.

But that still doesn't stop us searching for more. Data collected by Google through its search engine shows that in 2011, seven Indian cities featured in the list of top 10 cities worldwide where the "sex" query was particularly popular.

The rankings might come as a bit of a surprise. Lucknow and Kolkata - cities which pride themselves on their high cultural values -- came in at No. 2 and 3, respectively. Pune was at No. 5, New Delhi at 6, Bangalore at 7, Chennai at 8 and Mumbai at 9. The only non-Indian cities in the list were Colombo, which topped the chart, Lahore at No. 4 and Hanoi at 10. In short, every single city in the top 10 was from Asia. Expect the demographic dividend to last for a while. The famed Indo-Pak rivalry spilled over to this sphere as well, with Pakistan emerging as the country from where Google received the maximum number of search queries for "sex" in 2011. Pakistan had topped the list in 2010 as well.

Indian cities dominate 'sex' search online; Pak leads list but 7 Indian cities in top 10 - The Times of India

The famed Indo-Pak rivalry spilled over to this sphere as well, with Pakistan emerging as the country from where Google received the maximum number of search queries for "sex" in 2011. Pakistan had topped the list in 2010 as well.

In your haste and absurdity to beat the 'other' thread, you probably failed to look at this.
Better luck next time.....

@OP, OP of the other thread & Mods: The point of such thread being.....?

something makes me think Hafeez has came back, this time with different flags.....

something makes me think Hafeez has came back, this time with different flags.....

Ah, another trolling Indian doing personal attack to derail the thread. Do you have anything original?

In your colored biased narrow pea-brain, you are unable to comprehend objective posting. I include both because it is what it was in the article. But you always do SELECTIVE quoting for trolling so it must be news to you when someone not having the same narrow view as you do. Now go away.

Dude. You are a half-witted little comedian, arent you? So sweet. Alas, nobody told you that your jokes fall flat! Do something about it - like check into an asylum!

Which you don't have any. That's why you kept searching it in the Google. :rofl:

yeah really how did u know that???? btw really pathetic attempt at trying to embarrass indians...so tell me, did some indian really did something to u in ur childhood, or u are just mad????

Dude. You are a half-witted little comedian, arent you? So sweet. Alas, nobody told you that your jokes fall flat! Do something about it - like check into an asylum!

The joke is on you. I was not trying to be funny to you. You just made some crap up when you failed reading comprehension.

In short, every single city in the top 10 was from Asia.

Makes sense since almost every third world country in Asia is sex starved. Pre martial sex is looked down upon and some poor chaps don't even get to taste sex until very late in their age thanks to "culture and religion".

LOL, whenever you Indians suspect a false flag, you always blame Pakistan. :lol:

He could just as likely be Chinese, Bangladeshi or British.

But you know you can't win a China vs India argument, so you always attack Pakistan first. :rofl:

LOL, whenever you Indians suspect a false flag, you always blame Pakistan. :lol:

But you know you can't win a China vs India argument, so you always attack Pakistan first. :rofl:

yes sir, we can't beat u, happy now???

I just checked the trend for "****".

Regions 1. Ireland 2. Greece 3. United Kingdom 4. India 5. Australia 6. New Zealand 7. Indonesia 8. Canada 9. United States 10. Italy Cities 1. New Delhi, India 2. Brentford, United Kingdom 3. Melbourne, Australia 4. Sydney, Australia 5. Dallas, TX, USA 6. Los Angeles, CA, USA 7. Chicago, IL, USA 8. Toronto, Canada 9. London, United Kingdom 10. New York, NY, USA

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Posts Per Day 21.62.

Get a Job, or better a Girl Friend! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom