What's new

Indian charged of selling B-2 bomber info to China

He was American scientist when he was working on and producing high Tech Military Hardware but when he went rogue he is Indian how classic.
Who cares about that as long as it is another reason to go anti-India in this forum.
Now on the topic I am glad it did happen, another core tech in the Chinese hands.

If the Indians are being wronged? How the India Government to do?

to 18#

1, That is not necessarily true, maybe the Indians have been wronged.

2, Which countries do not spy? Does India not spying?

Last edited:
Haaa.. an Indian guy helped the Chinese.. Good going Asia..:cheers::thinktank:

If you've lived in the US long enough, you'll understand why Indian inmigrants have no love lost for the US, and why many of them are increasingly more sympathetic toward other non-Western nations.

Haaa.. an Indian guy helped the Chinese.. Good going Asia..:cheers::thinktank:

Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai !!!

The secret (If there were actually any secret) was probably useless stuff or else India would have build a Stealth Jet before China did.

history is witness to it that indians can easily be bought with money.Its replete with many such examples.

history is witness to it that indians can easily be bought with money.Its replete with many such examples.

Humans can easily be bought with money.
Animals can easily be tamed with foods.

so do the americans and citizens of every other nation. any one remember how us scientist sold atomic data to soviets.

spying is the second oldest profession in the world. wine/ women wealth /ideology have been used to subvert men/women the world over and india is no exception.

so do the americans and citizens of every other nation. any one remember how us scientist sold atomic data to soviets.

spying is the second oldest profession in the world. wine/ women wealth /ideology have been used to subvert men/women the world over and india is no exception.

Yes but those were mainly motivated by idealogy (closet commies like Klaus Fuchs)

I have heard from my uncle at IBM that the lots of indians working there at cheap were involved in selling critical information to competitors and e-pirates for profit. Its difficult to trust people who have set their life focus on money money and more money!

I have heard from my uncle at IBM that the lots of indians working there at cheap were involved in selling critical information to competitors and e-pirates for profit. Its difficult to trust people who have set their life focus on money money and more money!

Stop talking out of your ***** IBM has one of their biggest research centers in India. Can you prove the above with a link? if you cant... shut up!

Its funny how the spot light has been shifted on an Indian when the news only proves that individuality does not exist and plagiarism is the only way out for cutting edge technology for the Chinese.

People may ride high on plagiarism/reverse engineering or what ever ...but please always remember it was somebody else's hard work..If you think you are being clever so be it but in my books its just plain wrong!

I hope that Indian gets what he deserves!!!

Stealth bomber engineer convicted of selling military secrets to China to be sentenced

They said Gowadia showed his Chinese contacts how his stealth cruise missile design would be effective against U.S. air-to-air missiles.

Gowadia's defence attorneys said it's true the engineer gave China the design for a stealth cruise missile exhaust nozzle but he based his work on unclassified, publicly available information. Gowadia's son has said his father plans to appeal.

The sentencing comes just weeks after China conducted a flight test of its new J-20 stealth fighter during a visit to Beijing by U.S. Defence Secretary Robert Gates.

The Jan. 11 flight was held at an airfield in Chengdu, where prosecutors say Gowadia delivered an oral presentation on classified stealth technology in 2003.

The Canadian Press: Stealth bomber engineer convicted of selling military secrets to China to be sentenced

1, China has no stealth cruise missile, That data is useless for China.
2, oral presentation? the Data used "oral presentation"?
3, Why he don't sell this data to indian intelligence? He can get double the money!

This is a fraud!

Back
Top Bottom