What's new

Indian Channel discussing induction of submarines by Bangladesh

"On our Western border we have a Chinese proxy, Pakistan"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are Indians really this delusional?

No point watching people, like all Indian news its just propaganda
say one thing u r not dependent on china arms, investment or money, technolodgy, diplomacy or w/e one shut up call from them and whole pakistan goes in frenzy its true u havent realized yet :agree:

There is nothing wrong in that.. Pakistan is a proxy of China. China is arming & providing intelligence to contain India..
say one thing u r not dependent on china arms, investment or money, technolodgy, diplomacy or w/e one shut up call from them and whole pakistan goes in frenzy its true u havent realized yet :agree:

Pakistan is not dependent on Chinese arms or money.

They have their interests and we have ours, if they invest in our country or provide us with equipment how are we dependent on them?

Its silly logic like this which makes everyone else in the world not take you lot seriously.

Pakistan is not dependent on Chinese arms or money.

They have their interests and we have ours, if they invest in our country or provide us with equipment how are we dependent on them?

Its silly logic like this which makes everyone else in the world not take you lot seriously.
lol buddy its not about what i say its about facts u just gotta see figures for example %age of Chinese investment in total investment in pakistan and %age of chinese arms imported in total number of arms imported and its also a fact that without chinese help u cant stop india from NSG and other diplomatic failures

Relationship between two states who decide on a common course of action in various spheres ranging from geopolitical, geoeconomic to defence is called an entente not a proxy.

lol buddy its not about what i say its about facts u just gotta see figures for example %age of Chinese investment in total investment in pakistan and %age of chinese arms imported in total number of arms imported

Ok so all of the Western world is just American proxies, Africa is just Chinese proxies, and India is a Russian proxy, since thats where money and weapons flows from. :crazy:

You are so delusional you invented an entire metric to make it seem like Pakistan is a vassal state of China, this really shows the brainwashing from your media is at least effective for people like you.

without chinese help u cant stop india from NSG

China wasnt the only nation opposing Indias NSG membership, several others also expressed concerns. India is not the centre of the world, China is not the only country opposing you.

and other diplomatic failures

Can you name any diplomatic success of India that actually affected anything?
  • you tried to get Russia to stop military exercises, they didn't listen..
  • You tried to convince the world to isolate Pakistan, nobody cared.
  • You tried to start another front with Pakistan by dragging Iran into the picture, they completely ignored you.
  • You tried to raise Balochistan movement, now the movement is the closest to dying as it ever was.
Indias diplomatic history against Pakistan is just failure after failure, are you seriously going to tell me China was involved in all of these?

Actually to be fair you did do one successful thing which was to convince Bangladesh and Afghanistan to pull out of SAARC, but who cares? they have little geopolitical influence, and it didn't affect Pakistan's relations with the rest of the world. In fact it burned you by making you look like childish drama queens who cant put aside petty issues in the name of regional peace. :flame:

Relationship between two states who decide on a common course of action in various spheres ranging from geopolitical, geoeconomic to defence is called an entente not a proxy.
i am not here to judge just stating facts and facts never lie but perception can be directionalized

i am not here to judge just stating facts and facts never lie but perception can be directionalized
What facts are you presenting apart from your usual Indian ranting which is nothing new here.

B.I.T.C.H.E.S

Using Indian logic, India is a Russian Proxy!

What you are saying means India has very good relations with Pakistan abut China is using Pakistan to get even with India, and this is totally wrong on all accounts. It's India and Pakistan who are at loggerheads, and both build relationship with the countries who have similar objectives and acquire weapons from.

Why are these three idiots crying about "Friendly country" acquiring weapons, what explanation do they have to amass weapons from across the world? proving that they are not friendly to anyone in the neighbourhood?

There is nothing wrong in that.. Pakistan is a proxy of China. China is arming & providing intelligence to contain India..

I keep hearing this, " Why does Bangladesh need Submarine ? "

1)The answer is Why a City State like Singapore with a population of about 5 million needs a Navy with 6 Submarines or for that matter an Air Force with no less than 132 combat aircrafts ( 62 F-16) with 9 refueling tanker aircrafts ( an extra 6 on order ) ?

2) Why does India need Akula Class Submarines to protect the defecate.......

The point is you want to provide security for you citizens regardless how odd that may appear to foreign nationals.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^
Watching the comments of my Pakistani friends, but the guy who equates India's relations with Russia or USA to that of BD or Pakistan's with China, must not be on a defense forum.
USA, Russia and PRC are great powers with huge economies and militaries, other one is India, far behind in catch up league, upgrading but still with one of largest militaries and substantial economy (actually stronger economy as compared to Russia, higher foreign reserves than USA and faster growth than China).
Over that, India scores huge surplus with USA in trade, gives away a huge to China now even invests in Russia (primarily Crimea though), is largest investor now in our so called rulers' nation, the GREAT BRITAIN. Now, with an annual R&D and Defence budgets of $50-50 billions.
I know my post may be regarded just as a piece of nationalistic chest thumping and I have more to brag. But anybody may be agree or not, India can, does and will play a more equal partnership than any South Asian neighbor.

1)The answer is Why a City State like Singapore with a population of about 5 million needs an Navy with 6 Submarineor for that matter an Air Force with no less than 132 combat aircrafts ( 62 F-16) with 9 refueling tanker aircrafts ( an extra 6 on order ) ?
They are surrounded by threats from major forces. Over that, may be small but Singapore is rich and wants to display it's power.
2) Why does India need Akula Class Submarines to protect the defecate.......
Reduced by 50% in 2 years. Will also end it up soon.
BTW, we have Arihant class operational now.
The point is you want to provide security for you citizens regardless how odd that may appear to foreign nationals.
Who am I advice you? I was thinkin that neither Bangladesh has some threat nor it has anyone to bully on.
Still enjoy your subs.:enjoy:

"On our Western border we have a Chinese proxy, Pakistan"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are Indians really this delusional?

No point watching people, like all Indian news its just propaganda
I know, Indians are so delusional, I kept coming across ridiculous claims such as Nehru refused an offer to be in p5 but recommend China to be in.
Can u debate these kind of people believing these shit?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom