What's new

Indian BSF claims to hunt down Pak spy hawk in Jaisalmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Please give links to sources. Never heard of this.

Ruby it was from Hindustan Times.

Unfortunately they do remove such type of news .. We at PDF had lots of fun at it .. There was another one in which it was claimed that the monkey only understood Pushto !! hahaha ..

Than there was another one in UAE via IANS that ISI militants were making tunnles and that BSF top officers were shown & were given pictures and a systematic thing busted ! Also they mentioned these were abandonded ones because of security agencies being able to catch it before it was finished !

Now just imagine why from Indian side .. why not the tunnel starting from the Pakistan side ! Every wonder why ?

Oooh another one .. forget it altogether ! hahahaha

IndiaDaily - Pakistan's Inter-State Intelligence (ISI) plans to spread the AIDS virus among personnel of the Indian army and paramilitary forces through contaminated syringes in Army hospitals : Indian Intelligence Report

Pakistan's Inter-State Intelligence (ISI) plans to spread the AIDS virus among personnel of the Indian army and paramilitary forces through contaminated syringes in Army hospitals : Indian Intelligence Report
Sudhir Chadda
Aug. 13, 2006
Pakistan plans to use HIV/AIDS against Indian Army.

According to an intelligence report in India, Pakistan plans to use Islamic terrorists in counterfeiting supply of syringes to Indian Army, Air force and Navy hospitals and health units to inflict AIDS and HIV in Indian Jawans and military personnel.

According to media reports, The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) [an Indian paramilitary border force] has received an intelligence report that Pakistan's Inter-State Intelligence (ISI) plans to spread the AIDS virus among personnel of the Indian army and paramilitary forces.

A recent intelligence report from Delhi had apprised the SSB of the ISI's design, likely to be implemented with the help of some militant organizations, SSB Deputy Inspector-General G.S. Sarna told reporters here.

Addressing an awareness camp on AIDS Sunday [13 August] at Madan Jote village bordering Nepal, 30 km from here, Sarna asked SSB personnel to frustrate the ISI plan by practising safe sex.

The SSB, which is engaged in guarding the Nepal and Bhutan borders, has taken steps to check the supply of syringes to its hospitals and health units.

According to Sarna, a little negligence at any stage of testing of the syringes may have serious consequences.

The SSB is also conducting blood tests of its recruits at Ranidanga, its headquarters in north Bengal, sources said.

More on Aids :-

Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel The Great Indian Mutiny

Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel
Posted by vashistvishal under General, Nation, Neighbours

INDIA DEFENCE writes about this worrying information :

In a shocking intelligence report received by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has revealed Pakistan’s Inter-State Intelligence (ISI) intentions to spread the AIDS virus among personnel of the Indian Army and para-military forces.

According to the news agency, a recent intelligence report from Delhi had apprised the SSB of the ISI’s design, likely to be implemented with the help of some militant organisations, SSB Deputy Inspector General G S Sarna told reporters in Siliguri.

More on this can be found here

6 Responses to “Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel”
J for Jerry » Blog Archive » The Unification… Says:
August 25, 2006 at 10:11 am
[...] Why cant we??? Impossible just takes some more time … The following is another disturbing info - Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel [...]

HITEN Says:
September 2, 2006 at 11:46 am
To Pakistan : First save your country from aids and then think about India because you know you cannot defeat us but we can make you extinct.
BHATAR MATA KI JAI.

Is this for real..? I mean..I've heard of biological warfare..but this?

I suspect this hawk and that shoe-thrower were ISI trained

More on Aids :-

Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel The Great Indian Mutiny

Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel
Posted by vashistvishal under General, Nation, Neighbours

INDIA DEFENCE writes about this worrying information :

In a shocking intelligence report received by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has revealed Pakistan’s Inter-State Intelligence (ISI) intentions to spread the AIDS virus among personnel of the Indian Army and para-military forces.

According to the news agency, a recent intelligence report from Delhi had apprised the SSB of the ISI’s design, likely to be implemented with the help of some militant organisations, SSB Deputy Inspector General G S Sarna told reporters in Siliguri.

More on this can be found here

6 Responses to “Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel”
J for Jerry » Blog Archive » The Unification… Says:
August 25, 2006 at 10:11 am
[...] Why cant we??? Impossible just takes some more time … The following is another disturbing info - Pakistani operation - Spread AIDS virus among Indian army personnel [...]

HITEN Says:
September 2, 2006 at 11:46 am
To Pakistan : First save your country from aids and then think about India because you know you cannot defeat us but we can make you extinct.
BHATAR MATA KI JAI.

lol ISI dont need to spread this virus :D number infected with Aids in india tells the story

Is this for real..? I mean..I've heard of biological warfare..but this?

I suspect this hawk and that shoe-thrower were ISI trained

Jihad & S90 : When I was in Trivallur (TN) .. I saw photos of so called ISI operatives claimed to be Pakistani in local dailies .... My Indian accomplice from north who had come along for the company visit, was speechless !

The guys were from all points South Indians .. no where near to be a Pakistani .. You know dark skinned, short & with features you can only get from Southerners ..

Mind you I am a fan of South Indians and I at many times remind my Pakistani brothers that our Hero : Tipu Sultan (on a lessor part Haider Ali too) was also a South Indian ! Yes. So we are all made by God and there is no such claim that we are better or beautiful .. No way at all .. I am above Aryan mentality claims .. The south Indians are the most hard working ones and I had quite an interesting stay .. of course not as a Pakistani though !

That was an animal tracker lol... indians locked up a pigeon a few days a on the basis that it was a spy

Im surprised with the AIDS idea..
Contaminating water supply is one thing.. AIDS??
IF it were upto the Indians.. we would have made an alliance with The animal kingdom.. placed nuclear weapons on Mars.. and dug a large tunnel from Kharian to Dehli..Not to mention exploiting the paranormal for our advantage.
Im waiting for the news regarding ISI trained spirits to spy and harass Indian assets.

meh!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

lagta hai BSF ne kisi arbi sheikh ka baaz mar diya hai ab arbi sheikh ne wapis ja kar india ka tail(oil) band kar dena hai:P

just joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom