What's new

Indian BSF claims to hunt down Pak spy hawk in Jaisalmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kind of funny that most pakistanis believe when ATS Mumbai claim that colonel Purohit may have provided RDX for samjhota express explosion though Hariayana police think that Amonium Nitrate was used and also he is primaryly accused in Malegoan blasts only which is an ongoing investigation till date.

But all in pakistani media from Himid mir to secutrity sooth sayer like Zaid Hamid even Gen Hamid gul quote Mumbai ATS inquiry and insist all the while that its rouge elements with in AI along with hindutva RSS terrorists who did the mumbai carnage.All these fierce arguments going around here on the thread worn by terrorist Kasab.

People like Zaid hamid talk of conspiracy theories in killing of ATS chief Hemant kirkare(he calls him kurkure) by RAW/mossad to sabotage his investgation aganist so called hindu terrorists claiming Kasab is infact a sikh name Amar singh.

I said its kind of funny because i find it ironical that when the same ATS mumbai say that Kasav is a pakistani national no body in pakistan is willing believe Mumbai ATS.

Last edited:
this transmeter we use on our spy hawk

62336f5124db3ba62645dbd13e29f1ef.jpg

afe466eedc5228e4441b28107d942d81.jpg

and this camra

That's excellent news and something we should do more often. A very low cost yet effective way to spy on an enemy.

Its kind of funny that most pakistanis believe when ATS Mumbai claim that colonel Purohit may have provided RDX for samjhota express explosion though Hariayana police think that Amonium Nitrate was used and also he is primaryly accused in Malegoan blasts only which is an ongoing investigation till date.

But all in pakistani media from Himid mir to secutrity sooth sayer like Zaid Hamid even Gen Hamid gul quote Mumbai ATS inquiry and insist all the while that its rouge elements with in AI along with hindutva RSS terrorists who did the mumbai carnage.All these fierce arguments going around here on the thread worn by terrorist Kasab.

People like Zaid hamid talk of conspiracy theories in killing of ATS chief Hemant kirkare(he calls him kurkure) by RAW/mossad to sabotage his investgation aganist so called hindu terrorists claiming Kasab is infact a sikh name Amar singh.

I said its kind of funny because i find it ironical that when the same ATS mumbai say that Kasav is a pakistani national no body in pakistan is willing believe Mumbai ATS.

Enough with the spamming. Shut up already.

Forgot this news my dear :-

ISI trained monkey caught in New Delhi.

December 20, 2007.

New Delhi: The New Delhi Police has released pictures of a monkey which it claims has been trained by the Pakistani intelligence agency, the ISI, to undertake missions which are difficult for human agents. New Delhi Police Chief, H.K. Gandphatrai congratulated the police on this occasion. According to police sources, the monkey Raju (name changed for security reasons) was trained for two years in a specialized training centre in the Pakistani city of Gujjar Khan before being sent accross the Line of Control.

In the last couple of years, a number of monkeys started to break into various offices of the Indian Government. Last year, a gang of monkeys were responsible for stealing classified files from the office of the Prime Minister. Earlier this year, the Deputy Mayor of Delhi was killed by a gang of monkeys. Police authorities said that they had thought the attacks were due to their Lord Hanuman being unhappy with them, but the arrest of Raju has given a whole new dimension to the cases. Authorities believe that Raju the monkey will provide them with critical leads to arrest the other members of his monkey gang.

Indian BSF claims to hunt down Pak spy hawk in Jaisalmersubmitted 11 hours 6 minutes ago
It was a unique aerial visitor from Pakistan in a border town of Rajasthan recently -- a hawk fitted with a transmitter. BSF jawans, guarding the border along the Western region, spotted the hawk in Jaisalmer town and were intrigued by a "strange thing" protruding from the bird. A close study found that it was fitted with battery-run transmitter and an antenna. "It was caught after much trouble. On inspection, it was found that the bird was fitted with an antenna and a three volt battery," a senior BSF official said, adding on technical inspection it was found to be a direction finder. "We have brought the instrument to our main technical centre at Jodhpur to find out whether the electronic device is capable of taking pictures or transmitting any other details," the official said. Last year also, a hawk was caught in similar condition but was later found to be only a directional finder, generally being used by hunters for hunting. The hawks are used to pinpoint the area where the target (usually birds) fall.

Imran : Aray bhai .. all our Arab visitors who are hunting Hubara Bustards are having such tracer devices which help them retrieve their Hawks once they miss the target.

These falcons are very costly and I am sure the bird is being missed by it's owners.

PA & PAF are much more hightec than baby sitting Falcons as these birds are kept in pristine living conditions !

Imran : Aray bhai .. all our Arab visitors who are hunting Hubara Bustards are having such tracer devices which help them retrieve their Hawks once they miss the target.

These falcons are very costly and I am sure the bird is being missed by it's owners.

PA & PAF are much more hightec than baby sitting Falcons as these birds are kept in pristine living conditions !

sir this claim from BSF not pak army its a just joke from BSF.they shot one WWF howk.

sir this claim from BSF not pak army its a just joke from BSF.they shot one WWF howk.

Sir, Of course I knew that you were making a mockery of their claims but thought that you might not be knowing about tracer's on hawks !

Regret for any inconvenience, if caused.

Zaid Hamid is a moron,ill informed and an alarmist.He links Chanakya with Ashoka the Great:argh:then calls the dynasty as Ashoka dynasty:woot:when it was Chandragupta Maurya and Maurya dynasty in whch Ashoka belongs and Chanakya as Chandragupta's mentor.:cheers:

Chanakya

Ashoka

Chandragupta'

Ashoka dynasty

whats these words i cant even read them i thing this old hindu history.

December 20, 2007.

New Delhi: The New Delhi Police has released pictures of a monkey which it claims has been trained by the Pakistani intelligence agency, the ISI, to undertake missions which are difficult for human agents. New Delhi Police Chief, H.K. Gandphatrai congratulated the police on this occasion. According to police sources, the monkey Raju (name changed for security reasons) was trained for two years in a specialized training centre in the Pakistani city of Gujjar Khan before being sent accross the Line of Control.

In the last couple of years, a number of monkeys started to break into various offices of the Indian Government. Last year, a gang of monkeys were responsible for stealing classified files from the office of the Prime Minister. Earlier this year, the Deputy Mayor of Delhi was killed by a gang of monkeys. Police authorities said that they had thought the attacks were due to their Lord Hanuman being unhappy with them, but the arrest of Raju has given a whole new dimension to the cases. Authorities believe that Raju the monkey will provide them with critical leads to arrest the other members of his monkey gang.

i never knew this....
its damn funny :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i thought the best thing about ISI was that it relys on human intelligence but now this monkey thing is much better......

well, just FYI of everyone, the ISI has trained 10,000 birds who will be equipped with radar jamming devices and will be let loose at the precise time to cause disruption of indian low level and med level radars.
BEWARE! the sinister workings of the ISI

December 20, 2007.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Please give links to sources. Never heard of this.

well, just FYI of everyone, the ISI has trained 10,000 birds who will be equipped with radar jamming devices and will be let loose at the precise time to cause disruption of indian low level and med level radars.
BEWARE! the sinister workings of the ISI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
so now indian army will have to train their soldiers for hunting......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom