What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Wait for Chinese copy of Brahmos cruise missile. Indians are a mess and a shame to Russian military hardware.

Really, Are Indians that stupid to test someone's air defense assets by firing their top Notch missile into enemy territory? Russia won't be happy with this development. Their hypersonic technology fell into hands of Pakistan hence China.

After all a bad news, This just shows that Pakistan needs to Focus on its radar networks, seriously saying, it was a huge blunder from Pakistanis to not recognize the missile coming from supposed enemy territory.

They can bomb all air defense installations of Pakistan in case of a future conflict. Radar network
You mean this?

With the current regime in India, It's going to be a new norm. We either need to accept it or give a befitting reply. First Balakot and now this.
Why this rogue missile didn't enter into the Chinese territory -- It was a deliberate and planned attack to test AD and Pakistan's response.

Somehow we need to put some fear into Modi's heart - not because of his bravery but ignorance. He has no idea what the destruction will look like on each side.

I think it is a worrying aspect for all Pakistanis, even the ones who agree that currently nothing needs ro be done. The ISPR press conference has raised more questions than it has answered.
If you advocate no action then how can you justify 27/02, when again we lost nothing more than 4 trees and a crow became Shaheed? By the same token if those were weapons this was also a weapon. So how is this any different to 27/02. If this was a malfunction why is the Indoan councila harrangued about it.
Another question is how did the Pakistani AD people know it was unarmed. If they did not know did they knowingly put people into danger? Did they try to take it down and fail. If they could track it did they not have weapons in the area to bring it down?
I think it is beyond belief that the current Indian establishment would be so humane that they will ring the PA on hotline and say "rogue missile. No ammo carried". Even if by some miracle they did, why is Pakistan not relating this? Do they want to get polotical mileage out of it, why are tgey not making any poliyical noise in various international fora about it?
I think(purely conjecture on my part). the time period was too short for them to take decisions and some Sahab was rung up who might not have responded, or responded late. By that time the package had already crash landed. Or they got info from the other side but why is India not countering it? So, is there an SOP for such a situation. If so was it not foĺlowed? If followed what if any was PA/PAF response?
Where do we go from here and what do we do? Do we retaliate and risk a Nuke exchange which is what this is going to turn into. If we dont, are we leaving ourselves open to another misadventure?
So in short there are more questions than there are answers. If we do not have answers should we just have left it at we are investigatimg and will respond in 2-3 weeks when we have all the information. At least then you are investigating. But now it seems you have a lot of facts at hand, which would again bring us to"what are you doing about it "?
A

1. Do we really believe that it was mistakenly or accidently launched? These launches has to go through series of protocols rather than switching a button.....

2. does this imply that Indian nuclear assets have fallen into rouge hands?

3. if that incident happened in India and a Pakistan missile landed in Indian territory what would be Indian reaction ? they could have called UN security council emergency meeting by now.

1647016753947.png

The present status quo in relationship between India and Pakistan has been India's goal forever. Imran Khan and Bajwa have given India what no other administration in Pakistan has been able to afford. Not much border conflict and no significant intrusion from the Pakistani side. If you can objectively analyze the situation with an assumption that people always act in their self interest, then you will agree that any sort of activity that provokes Pakistan to upset the status quo is in the least of India's interest. :cheers:
Why is it so hard for us to understand that we are dealing with crazy peoples. Who hate the very existence of ours. No matter how sane minded , mature , responsible etc falana dhamkana (in our own imagination) we pretend, it wont stop them from hurting us.
The only thing which could stop this is a firm response . Ye " no response policy" hamarey galey par jaye gi .

So let's see simple maths tells us about brahmos

Missile travelled 124 km inside Pakistan in 3.47 minutes that's 35.73 km per minute

At this speed it must have travelled around 100 km inside India in 3 min flight ( accelarated from Mac 2.5 to Mac 3 )

So brahmos has 220 km mijjile range or it was shot down ... Pic your guess

I doubt Indians would be so stupid to deliberately fire the missile and then claim it as an accident. It jeopardises any credibility of the system specially as they hoping for potential sales of BrahMos.
Unless some rogue elements in India tried misadventure and authorities are trying to cover it up as a glitch.

So let's see simple maths tells us about brahmos

Missile travelled 124 km inside Pakistan in 3.47 minutes that's 35.73 km per minute

At this speed it must have travelled around 100 km inside India in 3 min flight ( accelarated from Mac 2.5 to Mac 3 )

So brahmos has 220 km mijjile range or it was shot down ... Pic your guess
I put this in another thread - Brahmos does a terminal maneuver in which it dives from cruise altitude to low level for the final attack. If it does not have accurate elevation data for this it will slam into the ground as it did.

I put this in another thread - Brahmos does a terminal maneuver in which it dives from cruise altitude to low level for the final attack. If it does not have accurate elevation data for this it will slam into the ground as it did.

That's true .

So it is found and concluded that,
1-A ballistic missile can not be fired accidentally and it was fire by a plan by India.
2- But Indian failed to launch their missile at the objective target.
3- This missile was carrying ammunition but was very low quality ammunition which failed to hit and explode.
4- This proved that currently Indian are totally unable to manufacture a top quality ballistic missile to hit its enemy (Pakistan and China) . A huge Shame for all Indians in India..

I think it is a worrying aspect for all Pakistanis, even the ones who agree that currently nothing needs ro be done. The ISPR press conference has raised more questions than it has answered.
If you advocate no action then how can you justify 27/02, when again we lost nothing more than 4 trees and a crow became Shaheed? By the same token if those were weapons this was also a weapon. So how is this any different to 27/02. If this was a malfunction why is the Indoan councila harrangued about it.
Another question is how did the Pakistani AD people know it was unarmed. If they did not know did they knowingly put people into danger? Did they try to take it down and fail. If they could track it did they not have weapons in the area to bring it down?
I think it is beyond belief that the current Indian establishment would be so humane that they will ring the PA on hotline and say "rogue missile. No ammo carried". Even if by some miracle they did, why is Pakistan not relating this? Do they want to get polotical mileage out of it, why are tgey not making any poliyical noise in various international fora about it?
I think(purely conjecture on my part). the time period was too short for them to take decisions and some Sahab was rung up who might not have responded, or responded late. By that time the package had already crash landed. Or they got info from the other side but why is India not countering it? So, is there an SOP for such a situation. If so was it not foĺlowed? If followed what if any was PA/PAF response?
Where do we go from here and what do we do? Do we retaliate and risk a Nuke exchange which is what this is going to turn into. If we dont, are we leaving ourselves open to another misadventure?
So in short there are more questions than there are answers. If we do not have answers should we just have left it at we are investigatimg and will respond in 2-3 weeks when we have all the information. At least then you are investigating. But now it seems you have a lot of facts at hand, which would again bring us to"what are you doing about it "?

I think you are not able discern between the two incidents or you are too emotional to see the picture clearly. On 26th Feb they crossed our borders intentionally and bombed Pakistani land (doesn't matter if they hit target or not). This time a missile went rouge and crashed without loss of life or hitting any strategic target. If on 26th Feb one of their planes had crossed the border unintentionally e.g. due to instrument error we wouldn't have responded back with force. This is not a monopoly board/ red alert or Genrals we are playing. Any escalation have dire consequences on both sides. Let the adults make decisions not emo keyboard warriors on PDF moan and grief why it was not shot down and why not few missiles sent their way which is so absurd its not worth talking about. The emo warriors here have no clue how Air Defense systems actually work in peace time and what limitations we have. And then they say oh it could have been nuclear ... so what it would have ... we have second strike capability for exactly this reason. The absurdity of keyboard warriors here is one for the history books.

Your assumption that Pakistani AD knew it was unarmed is flawed. They never said they knew upfront. They found out probably afterwards that it was unarmed hence only press conference. If it had actually hit any target with intent they would have given an entirely different response.

So yes guys take chill pill and don't be another emo Zaid Hamid who starts Gazwa Hind every fortnight. If war would be coming then they wont be sending just one missile and we wont be holding just a press conference.

Last edited:
I have a theory i think they were/ or not testing our tracking response or air defenses .. the main aim was to see how long it take for us to deliver information about a sudden active threat to higher ups .. Up to prime minister. American did this during OBL operation in abotabad. It took took long for us to go through hierarchy to initiate response.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom