What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

cruise missiles do that on purpose
Yes that’s correct but if Pakistani side monitoring it and when they saw entering Pakistan
What actions did they took other then monitored
Some says it failed and crashed all by it self
Some say it’s been shot down

But why we waited it to enter 124kms
I know reaction time is very limited

it was an indian missile, either deliberate or a test that malfunctioned, ISPR's live press conference:

the missile was unarmed so it must be a test that malfunctioned. Either way, Pakistan MUST retaliate 6 times over...

Quite disturbing that we continued to follow its flight path but did not take any measures to shoot it down..what if the missile was carrying a deadly payload?

Mach 3? Land attack variant of the Brahmos?

Apparently a super sonic missile fired from India landed in Pakistan, yesterday; unarmed.

No mention of any shot down, it simply hit the ground. Besides, I doubt we have the ability to shoot down something moving at MACH 3.
The HQ-9 can shoot down a Mach 3 object, the HQ-16 could probably do the same, it also depends on detection and if the missile is within the engagement envelope of any missile batteries stationed nearby.

The Projectile was shot down by airforce. I think Indians were testing it and it went haywire as the missile was without a warhead

No it wasn't. Watch the press conference.

Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile (
  • Land-launched, land-attack variant (Operational)

fired by most probably 861 Missile Regiment

Since we hit 6 targets back in 2019 and two of them near Indian air Bases. This might be a some sort of revenge for that close to the Rafique Air base. Perfect time to boost your ego because of internal political chaos in Pakistan

it was an indian missile, either deliberate or a test that malfunctioned, ISPR's live press conference:

the missile was unarmed so it must be a test that malfunctioned. Either way, Pakistan MUST retaliate 6 times over...

We need some very very good explanations

The Indian sides are probably working their a... of and hopefully shi... in their pants - and they should

They are in a very difficult situation:

Tell a lie and you loose face

Tell the truth you loose face

:chilli:

For starters, Indians will never admit that their missile went rogue, nor will they admit it was a Balakot 2.0.They will just keep quiet and let it slide. I believe this was deliberate and aimed to score a propaganda victory only. Bhakts will go gaga, it's kind of their day today. None of the fallout, all of the fun.The question is , How will Pakistan now do a 'quid pro quo plus'??

Air defence caught with the pants down again. Shoot anything down on first sight if they violate international border. Fancy words of saying we don't have an air defence capability.
Literally flew through two extremely busy commercial airways, how would you ensure the safety of commercial aircraft in an intercept mission?

Last thing we need is an airliner shot down inside Pakistan or India because of our intercept attempt.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom