What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

How can it changed direction inside india ?
Did it went wrong or malfunctioned ?

Was there any no fly zone issued by Indians ?

Definitely it’s not drone it’s some sort of missile

Pakistan should be alarmed, it’s should be taken seriously

How can it changed direction inside india ?
Did it went wrong or malfunctioned ?

Was there any no fly zone issued by Indians ?

Definitely it’s not drone it’s some sort of missile

Pakistan should be alarmed, it’s should be taken seriously
cruise missiles do that on purpose

What if its something we want to analyze and..............

If India does not give a very very good explanation Pakistan should retaliate...

the missile was in Pakistan airspace 3 min 24 sec
this thing remained more then 3 minutes in our airspace and crashed on his own and we did nothing. wt.., no body in that press conference asked about it neither DGISPR explained why our air defense didnt shot it down. just monitoring is not what army has to do. shot that thing down as soon it enters pakistani air space. again lethargic behavior.

They could analyze the "fragments" isnt it ? and reveal what exactly it is.
well i dont know about it .but one thing i know that we are very poor at diplomatic front i mean its a violations of international borders.

Alhamdillilah all people on the ground were reporting that they heard 2 explosions. DG ISPR also just said: "We picked the Unidentified aerial vehicle right when it took off 100Kms inside the Indian border.

Let's wait and see.
It is indeed good that it did not cause any damage on the ground. But I listened to the Presser myself and they repeatedly said that it eventually fell.

It was SHOT down. Listen and read properly.
Did you quote me just for the sake of quoting? Read the tweets in the first post in which Farzana Shah also clearly said that the object fell, it was NOT shot down!

I wonder what advise you would have for yourself when you realize how incorrect your post was.

Now the question is, why our Air Defense didn't intercepted it. Where were all the assets recently inducted and otherwise? Or we lack the capability?

Before, people start giving the "we didn't wanted to show our capability" excuse, what if the missile was armed? Before impact, we didn't knew that it wasn't. So it should have been assumed to be armed and intercepted as soon it entered our airspace.

Not very encouraging !!!

The Projectile was shot down by airforce. I think Indians were testing it and it went haywire as the missile was without a warhead

this thing remained more then 3 minutes in our airspace and crashed on his own and we did nothing. wt.., no body in that press conference asked about it neither DGISPR explained why our air defense didnt shot it down. just monitoring is not what army has to do. shot that thing down as soon it enters pakistani air space. again lethargic behavior.
not that easy to intercept a supersonic missile when you are not on alert

we were obviously not expecting India to launch supersonic missiles over the IB

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom