What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

this was a probing strike to see how we react or dont react.

this was an Indian test of our response ability and capability to intercept , track or shoot it down. and also our diplomatic response.

what happened to drone is secondary issue
there will never be a definite answer. but Indians got their answer
they either managed to expose our weakness to physically stop the attack or exposed our high tech air defense system which might have "alleged" brought this dud down.

had it been Pakistani Babur missile test then France, UK and US would've started a UNSC meeting on instructions of India by now.

our capability to shoot down drone is unclear, our diplomatic response or reaction was clearly weak and nonexistent.
It is the perfect timing because the civilian government is paralyzed as such with internal turmoil and the establishment is too busy trying to figure out what to do there.

Now, if a smarter leadership was in play they would take this incident. Blow it up and in that time play hardball with the opposition and send them packing or in jail.

But I expect too much

What will India explain to Pakistan about this event ?

&
What would be our response?
India: Waiting for Pakistan's response.
India: Still waiting.
India: it's close to 24 hours they should respond anytime soon.

Pakistan's response: We are waiting for the Indian explanation.

Our response didn't come through diplomatic channels or otherwise and India owe no explanation to Pakistan. So that's it, my friend.

What will India explain to Pakistan about this event ?

&
What would be our response?
based on this picture @Trailer23 posted, it is clear that this was not some drone but the brahmos missile.
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.09.07 PM.png

I am 100% positive that it was intercepted, it didn't travel all this distance without malfunctioning and then all of a sudden, malfunctioned merey 70km away from the Rafique Air Base. perhaps indians wanted to make sure if their junk can be intercepted or not. now they know.

I don't like Bajwa and this DGISPR. A missile landed over hundred km inside our territory and in populated area and he is meekly saying that we asked explanation. What if rouge safroon chaddi fires armed missile? Perthitic response and body language.

What a weak response by ISPR, just a few days ago one of the Hindutva subs was caught and now this dangerous act, a weak response invites more aggression from a desperate neighbour.

Odds of them repeating the same mistake TWICE?

Mian Channu is at the absolute limit of its range. Now that range is artificial because of MTCR, but India has no reason to stick to that range anymore. So it could be an older range-limited model or an error as you say or a mission to just poke and see how far it goes.
Keep in mind it went dog leg so it had exceeded that range well before Mian Channu.
So in that case if it just ran out of fuel and dove down that would make sense too.

Tis a very interesting mystery

this was a probing strike to see how we react or dont react.

this was an Indian test of our response ability and capability to intercept , track or shoot it down. and also our diplomatic response.

what happened to drone is secondary issue
there will never be a definite answer. but Indians got their answer
they either managed to expose our weakness to physically stop the attack or exposed our high tech air defense system which might have "alleged" brought this dud down.

had it been Pakistani Babur missile test then France, UK and US would've started a UNSC meeting on instructions of India by now.

our capability to shoot down drone is unclear, our diplomatic response or reaction was clearly weak and nonexistent.

The Western media and governments amplify Indian propaganda. Pakistan doesn't have that luxury.

I agree that this should be wake up call. India is in a mischievous mood. The Ukraine Russian crisis is probably encouraging Modi to test waters. We need to be prepared.

We all do realize that if this is intentional Pakistan has more than enough capability to response to this. Why would they do such a half hearted shit ….. Indians are stupid not suicidal

A response can be strategic….. why would india risk this without any preparation .

I am certain the Indians must be shitting green in Delhi, trying to formulate a response about their incompetence

K

We all do realize that if this is intentional Pakistan has more than enough capability to response to this. Why would they do such a half hearted shit ….. Indians are stupid not suicidal

A response can be strategic….. why would india risk this without any preparation .

I am certain the Indians must be shitting green in Delhi, trying to formulate a response about their incompetence

K
bjp's yogi won big in their elections. I say we should congratulate him by sending some Babur fire works up their dhotties.

It is the perfect timing because the civilian government is paralyzed as such with internal turmoil and the establishment is too busy trying to figure out what to do there.

Now, if a smarter leadership was in play they would take this incident. Blow it up and in that time play hardball with the opposition and send them packing or in jail.

But I expect too much
this is why thee was a meme among my old class fellows saying Pakistan can prevent the Indian Sub from entering Pakistani waters but couldn't prevent a suicide bomber from killing 60 plus people in Peshawar because the cops commander is busy saving PTI in order to be a top runner for next Army chief same goes for our foreign minister who seems to be on an election campaign instead of addressing international issues, our balancing act in US vs Russia and now this. he seems to be AWOL as well as our "defence" minister Khatak who has invisibility cloak on.

Thread rn :

InShot_20220311_014619720.jpg

On a serious note : anyone who still thinks we actually intercepted the missile and Pak AD is invincible needs a wake up call.

Also : I am really hoping to wake up to some good news just like it happened back on 27th of February, 2019. But am I expecting too much?

Exactly, but this is the World we live in.

DG-ISPR did respond to a question that the matter has now been forwarded to the Foreign Office to deal with the International Community regarding the incident.

Sadly, our Foreign Office is [MashaAllah], so let's see what FM S.M.Qureshi says in the coming days.

The DGISPR confirmed that a technical response based on the SOP was conducted. They must have plans in place based on scenarios. This was a single brahmose flying high entering our territory. We really don’t know if we shot it down or not but we do know 3 things

1) brahmose goes down to 2000 feet before strike, this was flying at 40 k and just fell out of the sky

2) this did not have a warhead as the Carter and wreckage would not be in such an intact shape. It’s chips and electronics were recovered giving us a significant insight into the design and flight control capability for free

3) the airforce might have shot it down if it got nearer the air base but this seems to have dropped in the middle of nowhere

Response

We should conduct test of all our cruise, ALCM , short range and Lonny range strategic Systems to explain how properties testing is done

K
Are you having a weed?

Middle of nowhere? Damn it’s a big town you are talking about

It’s not DHA or Cantt but trust me Pakistani lives there and pay taxes as well

How can it be nowhere?

Did our army knew while it was in air that it didn’t have any payload?

What is the purpose of monitoring it inside india and when it turned towards Pakistan did we scrambled our jets ? No we didn’t

Very poor show by ISPR and our army this time
Acknowledge this so they can improve otherwise next time it might be a proper show

It’s an act of War and giving explanations ourselves if lame as well

We should give notice of 2 hours to india to apologise or be ready for our surprise

But I expect too much
recall in late 90s the sonic boom over Islamabad caused by Indian foxbat. this incident reminds me of that even. it was a well thought mission to access our response and expose any classified air defence asset to plan against in a future conflict.

I wont be surprised if the Indian response to Pakistani demand to explain itself turns out to be a dismissive "no response".

Back
Top Bottom