What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Hi,

Poster need to look at the angle at what kind of message the indian govt wanted to give on the day the J10C was being inducted.

It was a right in your face kind of aggression by the indian to the Paf---.

Paf will rue the day it let the IAF escape on 27th feb---.

Paf will make the nation of pakistan pay heavy for their failure to understand---.

And the guy who would have made the difference was the AVM Haseeb Piracha---the commander of the strike formation in the air.

the ISPR has not given details of what airliners were in the region when it started is decent or fall of you will so frankly, we can't make that call. But we can say that there is a buffer zone around all sensitive areas where airliners are not allowed to fly over. civilian flight paths are made away from these buffer zones so it was only a matter of time before the doomed brahmos broke away from the civilian air traffic and got ahead of the airliners. whether it was in those buffer zones or not, we don't don't know. But given the range of the HQ9 batteries, it is clear that it was well within the effective shooting range. But was the HQ9P deployed there or not? We don't know that either. These things are not gonna be disclosed and time in the near future.

Hi,

There is no reason for the ispr to disclose if the HQ9 was activated or not---or if actually there were civilian aircraft in the air or not.

If the missile flew thru the space used by civilian airliners---then by default it is considered that a civilian aircraft is present---even though there was no civilian aircrafts in the air at that time.

The indians had pak military by the ballz---damned if they did anything & damned if they did not do anything.

Hi,

There is no reason for the ispr to disclose if the HQ9 was activated or not---or if actually there were civilian aircraft in the air or not.

If the missile flew thru the space used by civilian airliners---then by default it is considered that a civilian aircraft is present---even though there was no civilian aircrafts in the air at that time.

The indians had pak military by the ballz---damned if they did anything & damned if they did not do anything.
I disagree sir. first off, ISPR has already confirmed that civilian airlines were in the air I've posted the link in previous replies, feel free to search. you are correct in that ISPR has not confirmed if the HQ9P is stationed their or not. My assumption that the HQ9P must've been stationed there is based on the fact that general region has very sensitive installations and bases including the Rafique Airbase. as for india having Pakistan by the balls, the lack of celebrations in the indian media that would others even celebrate a car accident in Pakistan would beg to disagree with you. in fact, the sheepish behavior of the indian defence ministry indicates that they did not expect what actually happened to their self proclaimed "unstoppable" and "undetectable" brahmos. if anything, it was india that unexpectedly got slapped across the face with a pair of hairy Pakistani balls! :lol:

having said that, I'm afraid I can't help those with an inferiority complex.

Last edited:
I disagree sir. first off, ISPR has already confirmed that civilian airlines were in the air I've posted the link in previous replies, feel free to search. you are correct in that ISPR has not confirmed if the HQ9P is stationed their or not. My assumption that the HQ9P must've been stationed there is based on the fact that general region has very sensitive installations and bases including the Rafique Airbase. as for india having Pakistan by the balls, the lack of celebrations in the indian media that would others even celebrate a car accident in Pakistan would beg to disagree with you. in fact, the sheepish behavior of the indian defence ministry indicates that they did not expect what actually happened to their self proclaimed "unstoppable" and "undetectable" brahmos. if anything, it was india that unexpectedly got slapped across the face with a pair of hairy Pakistani balls! :lol:

having said that, I'm afraid I can't help those with an inferiority complex.

Hi,

What the F is an " inferiority complex ".

You wave an american flag---has any american ever said to you " inferiority complex "---. Would you ever learn anything in life to not use.

Hi,

What the F is an " inferiority complex ".

You wave an american flag---has any american ever said to you " inferiority complex "---. Would you ever learn anything in life to not use.
barfing will only get you a paper bag to barf in, nothing more...

If Pakistan had fired a Nuke capable missile into India the Indians would have faked a dummy Nuke warhead and cried about it to the UN for a decade, Pakistan certainly did lose a good opportunity to take advantage of the Indian puerility. I suppose Pakistan was not aware Indians can be that stupid and definitely taken aback by the Indian missile launch. People of Pakistan need to awaken to the fact that the reality of Nuclear war just fell on it's door step. Sad as it may be the pugnacious Indians have just proven the depth of their evilness and that their nukes aren't just deterrence but prospective first strike weapons.
I just want to add to the above post, India has already said that it's no first use policy is only against non nuclear countries. India reserves the right to be ambiguous about its nuclear posture against nuclear armed countries.

I just want to add to the above post, India has already said that it's no first use policy is only against non nuclear countries. India reserves the right to be ambiguous about its nuclear posture against nuclear armed countries.
A very dangerous Indian position indeed, no regard for the safety of its own people.

Recent update on "investigation"

Parliament of Pakistan never bothered discussing Mian Chunnu incident.

Foreign office lost all the momentum after government blackout of the incident in mainstream media.

Foreign office lost all the momentum after government blackout of the incident in mainstream media.
humari parliament worthless hay.

humari parliament worthless hay.

Not really. They are efficient when they have to pass flimsy legislations eroding other institutional arms of the state.

A week before this attack, industrialists from Punjab were dreaming of trade with India.

Even the newly created South Punjab secretariat swore an oath of silence.

Not really. They are efficient when they have to pass flimsy legislations eroding other institutional arms of the state.

A week before this attack, industrialists from Punjab were dreaming of trade with India.

Even the newly created South Punjab secretariat swore an oath of silence.
Did I say worthless? I mean spineless.

Mention by ani that Pakistan is putting up the matter with all nations negates your point unless you know more than them.

Mention by ani that Pakistan is putting up the matter with all nations negates your point unless you know more than them.
His point is valid. Pakistani Executive branch and the Establishment are putting up the matter with all nations, not this pathetic "apna ullu seedha karo vaali" parliament...Pakistan's efforts would carry a lot more weight if the world knew that the parliament, which is supposed to be representatives of the Pakistani people, solidly stood behind the efforts with a declaration that indian military is unable to keep tabs on its weapons or prevent them from falling into extremist hands.

Did I say worthless? I mean spineless.
They have too much a spine that's why they evade accountability

Did you put the matter up to your local representative? So you can imagine what's happening

Back
Top Bottom