What's new

Indian boy mistakenly crossed into Pakistan

MZUBAIR

Reaction score
Country
Australia
LAHORE: A six-year-old Indian boy who mistakenly crossed into Pakistan by stowing away on the Samjhauta Express train is being sent back on Tuesday, an official said.

The boy, who identified himself as Rajat, said his parents were dead and that he had entered the train to beg.

Col Sher Jung of the paramilitary Pakistan Rangers said Indian authorities had apparently failed to spot the boy when he entered the train.

"The boy is innocent. We cannot charge him for any offence. It is the mistake of Indian authorities (that he entered the train)," Pakistan Rangers spokesman Nadeem Raza said.

The Pakistan Rangers have asked India's Border Security Force to take back the boy.

"We are waiting for the BSF officials to come and take the boy home," Raza said.

My question is that, if the same thing happens in India. What would they do with that child.

I was laughing when I heard that Indian police captured a pigen , so called SPY for Pakistan :D lolz

^^india would call every country in the world and start crying while pointing fingers at pakistan.

Well India did return Pakistani Boy few months ago but what India does to Bangladeshis they kill each of them..even young children who is near the border.

☪☪☪☪;933660 said:
Well India did return Pakistani Boy few months ago but what India does to Bangladeshis they kill each of them..even young children who is near the border.

Yes you can say that cause ... in your country more than 20 millions illegal BD persons not living.

Yes you can say that cause ... in your country more than 20 millions illegal BD persons not living.

Pakistan does not have anywhere near 20 millions..I think total illegal Bangladeshi population in Pakistan would be around 2 million tops.

see its very easy to travel to Pakistan or India :D

There are many benefits of neigbbours if one day we can understand it

☪☪☪☪;933679 said:
Pakistan does not have anywhere near 20 millions..I think total illegal Bangladeshi population in Pakistan would be around 2 million tops.

You didn't even understand what he wanted to say :rofl:. He meant its easy for you to say that since pakistan doesn't have 20 million illegal BD people unlike india.

And you pretty much agreed to that when u said its 2million at max :)

My question is that, if the same thing happens in India. What would they do with that child.

I was laughing when I heard that Indian police captured a pigen , so called SPY for Pakistan :D lolz

I guess you didnt hear about Pakistani boys/men sneaking into India to meet their Bollywood Idols..

☪☪☪☪;933660 said:

Sorry sir, but India does not..if you are trying to echo BD members words then please try undertsand the situation...they are unintetionally killed while BSF tries to attack the illegal smugglers...a bullet does not carry a adress where to land...the BD border is densely populated with hundred of smugglers trying each and every day to cross over here.

about this news..its a great gesture from pakistan...and as cited by a member ,even India did that sometime ago..so that just proves we might be rivals but we do carry human hearts that does not want to hurt innocents.

Back
Top Bottom