What's new

Indian Boxer ROBBED of Medal: Asian Games

i am also asking it, what does his nationality have to do with it? what? what do you think?

nothing. what were the points francis made ?

This needs to become a bigger issue, those judges thrown out of the federation of boxing.

Do you agree ?

get online and troll this games twitter id. seriously...leave some nice sarcastic comments.

yes, i did it already. but it is not working, they still have don't care attitude, they are not taking it seriously. what do you think, what will make them take india's concern seriously?

yes, i did it already. but it is not working, they still have don't care attitude, they are not taking it seriously. what do you think, what will make them take india's concern seriously?

troll some more. see these muslim suicide bombers ? that's the attitude I'm talking bout here.

@Europa IOA not indian one but international One started targeting india since cwg 2010 because india havent paid the money to them yet. So we saw india targeted in 2012 olympics where the red tshirt women in opening ceremony and than in cwg 2014 games indian offcials were targeted. I dont support indian IOA but internation IOA on a mission to target india. We need to play a trick. India should arrest chief or president of Intertional IOA when he enters india. My worry is india wont get hosting of olympic or asian games ever. We need to target those idiots fast.

@Europa IOA not indian one but international One started targeting india since cwg 2010 because india havent paid the money to them yet. So we saw india targeted in 2012 olympics where the red tshirt women in opening ceremony and than in cwg 2014 games indian offcials were targeted. I dont support indian IOA but internation IOA on a mission to target india. We need to play a trick. India should arrest chief or president of Intertional IOA when he enters india. My worry is india wont get hosting of olympic or asian games ever. We need to target those idiots fast.

the matter has reached oca, pti reports

fullstory

9:48 HRS IST
By S S Ramaswamy

Incheon, Oct 2 (PTI)
The organising committee of Asian Games today said that Indian boxer L Sarita Devi's refusal to accept her bronze medal during the ceremony was "regretful and against the spirit of sportsmanship" and the matter has now landed in the doorsteps of Olympic Council of Asia.

"The refusal to accept the medal by Indian boxer Sarita Devi was regretful and against the spirit of sportsmanship.

Last edited:
:yahoo: and finally india has won the war, its a victory that india wants to share with all indians worldwide, though the threat of ban persists, the medal is now india's medal :victory:

Sumariwalla also said that he had asked for a review of the bout by an independent panel appointed by OCA.

"I have asked for a review of Sarita's bout by an independent panel appointed by OCA," said the former national men's sprint champion.

The threat of a ban on the boxer by the world governing body AIBA persists and Sumariwalla has said his priority now is to prevent this from happening

Read more at: OCA reinstates Sarita Devi's bronze after a hearing : Asian Games 2014, News - India Today

but the bronze medal has finally reinstated, its a great victory, the koreans have been beaten by india and have been forced to accept india's concerns. this victory should be celebrated by all indians :tup: :yay:

koreans are a bunch of cheaters apparently .

they robbed 3 iranian athletes as well .

this is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom