What's new

Indian bowler Mohammed Shami & India Muslims 'horribly abused' by Hindutva after Pakistan humiliation

Lol come try me bindu. You won’t be outnumbering my area 1000:1. Bindus we rather die with our honour and we rather die while doing jihad than to bow down to you piss drinkers. Just wait till the day us Muslims smash somnath idol once again. In sha Allah soon ghazwa e hind will happen and we’ll capture all of india we’ll make you guys our slaves once again and smash all forms of shirk once again!

You can make very good things out of fertilizers that will also send a clear message to those dogs.
Dude you ran in the opposite direction and reached Canada, how will you ghazwa hind if you can't even get the direction right. Online gives everyone one courage and wings.

Dude you ran in the opposite direction and reached Canada, how will you ghazwa hind if you can't even get the direction right. Online gives everyone one courage and wings.

Don’t worry bindu when time comes I’ll be there for ghazwa e hind.

It’s kholi game
When he knew this could be last over and he had 2 overs to go he should have given that over to Hindu not muslim

he knew the back lash and how country men victimise Muslims but he gave that over to a Muslim on purpose

India is a horrible nation and I remember Shahid Afridi characterizing it so well when he said its a nation of 'chotay dil'.

What can Shami do to prove his Indian-ness? He is one of the most significant fast bowlers India has produced. He played a key role in India winning in Australia. An epic feat indeed.

All these knee gestures count for nothing if you cant stand for your team member under abusive attack or if your minorities feel persecuted. India is a racist country and under Modi, its sad to see the rot come out in open.

The illusion of multireligious and multicultural harmony in India is being shattered everyday due to these events. There was only ONE Muslim in Indian Cricket team and he is being blamed for Indian defeat ! What about 10 other team members ? Do these Hindutva lunatics making it clear that one Muslim is more powerful than 10 Hindus ? Cricket is a sport and there is usually one winner and one loser after every game. Indians have won more Crickets test matches against Pakistan. In Pakistan we do not attack Pakistani Hindus if the Indian Cricket/Hockey teams defeats Pakistani team.

Last edited:
No one is blaming him or Indian team for the match ,if anyone with a commonsense would have noticed the due factor .the players could have done nothing much after that.

but those 15 people are not speaking

but those 15 people are not speaking
Dude in a previous world cup ,people online blamed anushka for the bad form of kohli and for indias loss and she is unlucky. Some stupid things shouldn't be fought they just have to be ignored as it's not worth it.

No one is blaming him or Indian team for the match ,if anyone with a commonsense would have noticed the due factor .the players could have done nothing much after that.
You mean people from moon abusing him

There was so much anticipation of hate against Shami among some people, it looked as if they would be disappointed if it didn't happen.

People need to start recognising social media for what it is. There are people out there just waiting for an opportunity to provoke. They start a fire and then enjoy from the sidelines. Plenty of such lowlives. They could be fake accounts too. Or maybe they are not. We don't know. If I was in the government I would track down such people every time and given them a sound thrashing for trying to cause provocation.

I am myself a harsh critic of right wing extremism, but it doesn't mean I am blind to the fact that every entity has its own 'IT Cell'.

WTF is wrong with Indian Muslims?
Most are genetically inclined to be servile. Kashmiris are the only ones resisting. It'll take something like a Yogi term to finally wake up Indian Muslims, much like the Congress term in the 1930s did.

Why are we feeling sorry for this Indian Muslim cricketer for him. He wanted to beat our Pakistan cricket team on Saturday to embarrass us so sorry I don’t care his fellow country now insult him.

Read this - on why Indians did the kneel....sounds par for the ruling admin in India.

I don't watch this sport, so I don't know when the Indian players started to emulate Colin Kaepernick (former NFL player) or [Sir] Lewis Hamilton (F1 Driver).

Did they all of a sudden start this tradition that day they were facing Pakistan?

...and will they do the same if & when they face South Africa?

IndianCricketTeam_Knee_251021_1200x800_Screengrab.jpg

This deserves a thread on its own on PDF
BCCI in support of Black Lives Matter? ..... :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom