Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian border policemen shoots five colleagues, himself
AFPDecember 04, 2019
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

5de783ea21471.jpg

There have been over 300 suicides in the Indian military and a string of so-called “fratricide” incidents since 2016. – File
A policeman from India's armed border force opened fire on his colleagues on Wednesday, killing five of them before turning the gun on himself, police said.

Constable Musudul Rehman of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (IPBP) opened fire on his comrades in Chhattisgarh, a restive central state long wracked by a left-wing insurgency.

“He later shot himself after shooting seven personnel,” according to a statement issued by the ITBP. The two injured were being airlifted to state capital Raipur.

Mineral-rich Chhattisgarh is among India's most impoverished states, where Maoist rebels have been fighting for decades for greater rights over land and resources.

Tens of thousands of soldiers, rebels and others have been killed there since the 1960s. The government has deployed tens of thousands of police and special commandos in a bid to eradicate the groups.

There have been over 300 suicides in the Indian military and a string of so-called “fratricide” incidents since 2016, prompting government initiatives including counsellors, help lines and even yoga.

Separately the military said that four soldiers were killed in occupied Kashmir on Tuesday, three of them in an avalanche and a fourth who died in a blizzard.

Two others died on Saturday in an avalanche some 4,500 metres up on the Siachen glacier, known as the world's highest militarised zone.

Indian border policemen shoots five colleagues, himself
AFPDecember 04, 2019
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

5de783ea21471.jpg

There have been over 300 suicides in the Indian military and a string of so-called “fratricide” incidents since 2016. – File
A policeman from India's armed border force opened fire on his colleagues on Wednesday, killing five of them before turning the gun on himself, police said.

Constable Musudul Rehman of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (IPBP) opened fire on his comrades in Chhattisgarh, a restive central state long wracked by a left-wing insurgency.

“He later shot himself after shooting seven personnel,” according to a statement issued by the ITBP. The two injured were being airlifted to state capital Raipur.

Mineral-rich Chhattisgarh is among India's most impoverished states, where Maoist rebels have been fighting for decades for greater rights over land and resources.

Tens of thousands of soldiers, rebels and others have been killed there since the 1960s. The government has deployed tens of thousands of police and special commandos in a bid to eradicate the groups.

There have been over 300 suicides in the Indian military and a string of so-called “fratricide” incidents since 2016, prompting government initiatives including counsellors, help lines and even yoga.

Separately the military said that four soldiers were killed in occupied Kashmir on Tuesday, three of them in an avalanche and a fourth who died in a blizzard.

Two others died on Saturday in an avalanche some 4,500 metres up on the Siachen glacier, known as the world's highest militarised zone.
Some of them just do it to free themselves to the things they are subjected.

Islam prohibits saying negative things about the dead ones.
Yes I agree it's also prohibits eating halal meat with haram earnings. How many think about that. We all become sheikh al Islam's when it suits us. Sorry bro but I agree with your statement just wont do it

Yes I agree it's also prohibits eating halal meat with haram earnings. How many think about that. We all become sheikh al Islam's when it suits us. Sorry bro but I agree with your statement just wont do it
so this means that Islam allowed to insult dead:crazy::crazy::crazy:

This means that most of us will follow Islamic teachings when it suits us/our egos
yes you're right bro but tell me is Islam allowed to insult dead in any circumstances, its a basic Islamic question

i think he may be compelled to do this due to hate and prejudice of hindus toward him as he was Muslim as this situation is at peak nowadays in india under modi govt

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom